You guys told be Batman vs Superman was bad! WTF

You guys told be Batman vs Superman was bad! WTF
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5S7rjUbC14

We were being honest. There was no way to know your taste was that warped when we told you that. We can't be held accountable.

>hurr durr only my opinion is the objective fact XD

its a great movie

Letting some youtube top ten list change your mind

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNoooooooooooooooooooooooo...

everything bad about it is people not understanding the movie

>Batman Vs Superman
>Good

You can tell that snydercucks are the worst.

The guy has plenty of videos doing the same with the MCU movies, but nobody ever shilled these videos here because only snydercucks has this need of validation.

>butthurt fanboy defends what he views as indefensible.

Kek,

Name ONE thing wrong with the movie

ONLY ONE

lex

A brand new take on the character, yes. Is a bad thing in the movie? no

the new thing is bad

Yeah it was great. Your all cucks.

Ha... hahahaha! It was as complex and subtle as all of those Jesus references in Man of Steel.

The move wasn't great it was good(the extended cut at least). Anyone who said it's garbage or awful is either a Marvel plant or being unironically ironic.

Doesn't CinemaWins do this with everything?

Anyways, a movie can have plenty of great parts and still be bad overall.

To see and not understand is to ask a question silently.

Just because you don't get what was being presented does not mean it was presented poorly. Regardless of the ideas being portrayed or what little you were able to get the movie was done expertly.

You don't like the painting. That doesn't mean the painting is bad.

People on co/ need to figure that out.

But it was bad.

Only when you're used to the simplicity and formulaic nature of the Marvel films will you consider a movie like this "bad". Liking this movie doesn't mean you can't like the Marvel movies, some of them are damn good. BvS wasn't an amazing movie or a game changer but it's better than some people give it credit for.

This.

Anyways, a movie can have plenty of great parts and still be bad overall

>Superman literally doesn't say a single word to someone that's not a main character.
>Batman is an idiot that was easily manipulated.
>Batman is a murderer.
>Lex.
>Superman gives up and runs away and only returns becasue ghost dad made him realize that Lois is all that matters to him.
>It was a terrible mish-mash of TDKR, DoS and Birthright.
>Cameos.avi
>Superman doesn't contrast the dark and cynical world, he conforms to it.
>It undid all of Superman's development from MoS

Bad overall? How so? Elaborate, instead of mindlessly following a herd mentality.

inb4 moving goalposts or raising the bar

>Superman literally doesn't say a single word to someone that's not a main character.
He talked to many people at the party with lex and bruce
Batman doesnt do anything he doesnt have a reason to and those reason are ususally based on his our intelleigence, one of the only people as smart if not smarter than bruce is lex which makes sense by why he would be able to be tricked by him
>Batman is a murderer.
The batman we see is a older take on the character, all the hope of not become bad or warped by the Batman is gone, he has been beat by the joker and he has no robins(depending on what happened to them may add more to his actions)
>Lex.
Marvel has the ability to recreated characters, so why shouldnt DC? Lex still hates superman for basically the same reasons comic book Lex did.(Powerful being that didnt have to work to get them, doesnt have enough checks and balances in term of how he uses them)
>Superman gives up and runs away and only returns becasue ghost dad made him realize that Lois is all that matters to him.
Not only for Lois did he come back, but Lois made him realize that he is human and he has things on earth to fight for, and mostly the earth itself because he sees its as his home
You got that, but "terrible" is a bit much
>Cameos.avi
Marvel does Cameos too, and Dc does this to built up the JL, it doesnt take too much of the movie it self and most of it could be ignored(unless you are talking about wonder woman, because she took the spotlight in every scene she was in)
Superman shouldnt contrast, at least not yet, the superman in this movie still has the events that occured in MoS on his mind, and is attempting to find his place in this world
How?

So him being a journalist, talking to random people like hobo's and cops or the criminals wife is... nothing?

Lex is a criminal mastermind who used Batman's blind rage and jaded outlook on life and, from the comic books, used his Bruces strengths(laser focus, his love for his people and ego) against him so he can focus on his hatred for Superman. Yea he's an idiot and it was totally easy to mastermind the entire subplot of the movie. Totally easy.

>Batman is a murderer.
Murder rage. It was a pivotal character arc are you daft? Also whoever said Batman doesn't murder? He's literally killed or let die dozens of people over the years, you're just spouting retarded rhetoric.

>Lex.
I'll give it to ya it was a big change and in my opinion fell a little flat, but he was different and it beats out previous iterations of Lex.

He literally wanted some alone time to think about how to go about his mission. How is that giving up?

Opinion. I've met people and personally find it okay.

>>Cameos.avi
nitpicking.gif

Yea because the movie totally showed Clark conforming. This is baseless and there's absolutely no indication in the movie that he became "darker", he was struggling with how to keep doing what he was doing and keeping.

Yea because him being Superman and doing the right thing is completely different whether he's wearing the "S" or not.

>DCDF can't admit there are any flaws in their movie
massivest kekings

No. It is literally fact that this movie was terrible.
>Movie with the fucking Dark Knight and Son of Krypton
>its boring
into the trash

every movie has flaws, just not the ones youre picking out are flaws

>Marvel interns perpetuating rhetoric with no real proof
I see what you're doing Gary tell your boss to go fuck himself.

I'm not even him, lol
>raising the bar
the expected response

were you watching the same movie i was watching? the doomsday fight at the end? Batman vs Superman? are you blind mate

Then what are the flaws that movie suffers from then?

the background colors

thats it

>One of the only good parts at the end make up for the 2.5 hours of shit

IRON GIANT

What 2.5 hours of shit? Superman coming to terms with his place in the world? Batman realizing that succumbing to his rage almost cost another person his mother? Having a female lead that wasn't some witty, daft member of the team who "knows" her place? A new take on Lex that wasn't some real estate scammer? You're a bloody idiot if you think the movie is shit. EVERY complaint is literal nitpicking from fanboys of the other brand. The color scheme is kinda dull and broody, Lois being near the final battle only to be saved was kinda dumb but those are literal nitpicks, compared to the complete shit that was Dr. Strange, GotG 2 or Spooderman:Fallafelhouse BvS is kino.

SUPERMAN. Not as Clark, as Superman he literally doesn't.
>DCEUfags can't read
Not surprised really.
>Batman's blind rage
>from the comic books
So what you're saying is you haven't actually read any comics?
>Murder rage
So you admit it was murder. That's a first for you DCEUfags.
>He's literally killed or let die dozens of people over the years
There's a big fucking difference between let die and killed. Post some issues where he's killed. inb4 you just post more movie crap
>How is that giving up?
>"Superman was never real"
>I've met people and personally find it okay.
and I've met people that love Batman & Robin though to be fair it is better than BvS
>nitpicking.gif
It completely kills the pacing. It's right as the final act is about to reach it's climax and suddenly they cut away to watch some shitty clips on a computer screen.
>Yea because the movie totally showed Clark conforming.
But it literally did. The world was dark, mean and cynical and instead of Superman being the opposite it was dark, brooding and cynical as well.
>because him being Superman and doing the right thing is completely different whether he's wearing the "S" or not.
I have no fucking idea what you even mean by this. But it undid it becasue MoS WAS his fucking journey to become Superman and except his place in the world.
>"Welcome to the Planet"
>"Happy to be here"
I thought you Snyderfags understood all his totally deep and subtle dialogue? By "planet" Lois means both their Daily Planet AND the planet Earth, and for the first time in his life he IS happy to be here. All that was pissed away in BvS though to turn him back into a mopey, unhappy wanker to he and Batman could have a contrived fight.

Why the fuck is it so hard for you fags to admit literally anything was wrong with the movie? Do you seriously think it was 10/10 masterpiece? It's insane

I keked

>NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNoooooooooooooooooooooooo

No

t. MCUFAG sucking disney's dick

>EVERY complaint is literal nitpicking
Almost had me until this

t. neck snapper

Both of them follow the same blockbuster formula and structure.
Neither Marvel nor DC has managed to do anything decent with their cinematic universes.
Really doubt they ever will.

It's shit. Get over it.

2deep4u

A significant lack of big guys

>SUPERMAN. Not as Clark, as Superman he literally doesn't.
Why should he? He's fucking Superman he can't talk to every person he's been saving people.
>So what you're saying is you haven't actually read any comics?
>So you admit it was murder. That's a first for you DCEUfags.
>There's a big fucking difference between let die and killed. Post some issues where he's killed. inb4 you just post more movie crap
DC#27-30, DC#32-33 and a bunch more in the "Batman" issues. The no killing rule was something added in the 80's I think he also straight up murdered Darkseid with a gun. So you're bullshit about him killing is not unprecedented

>and I've met people that love Batman & Robin though to be fair it is better than BvS
Nice bait.

>It completely kills the pacing. It's right as the final act is about to reach it's climax and suddenly they cut away to watch some shitty clips on a computer screen.
So Marvel can literally do it almost every movie but DC does it and automatically it's crap? That's just fucking stupid.

>But it literally did. The world was dark, mean and cynical and instead of Superman being the opposite it was dark, brooding and cynical as well.
He'd accepted putting on the suit and becoming a beacon of hope, BvS was him struggling with the consequences of his actions to us little people. Should he do the right thing even though some people don't want him to? Should he only help certain people? Those are the questions plaguing him.

>I thought you Snyderfags understood all his totally deep and subtle dialogue? By "planet" Lois means both their Daily Planet AND the planet Earth, and for the first time in his life he IS happy to be here. All that was pissed away in BvS though to turn him back into a mopey, unhappy wanker to he and Batman could have a contrived fight.

If you can't understand the entire character arc of Superman in BvS then me explaining it to you is a waste of time.

My shit is also special, but no one else can see that. They need to understand why I see my shit as something special, even if they don't agree.

the score is almost entirely boring samey garbage. Wonder Woman's theme is the noticeable piece and that's because instead of being offensively boring, it's offensively shitty

Wonder Woman's theme
shitty
t. marvelshill still salty about Wonder Womans success
SAD

>he can't talk to every person he's been saving people.
Where did I say every person? If Superman doesn't talk to a single fucking person than there's a problem.
>DC#27-30, DC#32-33
>75 year old comics
Just pathetic.
>I think he also straight up murdered Darkseid with a gun.
>he hasn't even read Final Crisis
Jesus fucking christ. You DCEUfags aren't even pretending that you actually read comics anymore are you?
>Nice bait.
It's true. It's infinitely more entertaining.
>So Marvel can literally do it almost every movie
>b-b-b-b-but these other guys totally did it as well so that makes it ok here
I don't give a shit about Marvel, I haven't mentioned them once. Like always it's you DCEUfags that have to bring completely unrelated properties into the conversation to try and justify something.
>He'd accepted putting on the suit and becoming a beacon of hope
>"Superman was never real" runs away to mountain
What a hero.

No. Just don't look at shit and think that's all there is to it. And don't tell people looking at shit that it's just shit.

Because some shits golden. Some shit isn't shit at all. You really don't like something because all you can see in it is shit thats fine. But don't walk around smearing shit in people's eyes thinking they'll see things your way.

Kek

Dude, it's a fucking techno song that drunk 14 year olds would try to dance to at 2AM on a Sunday night.

>even can't greentext
DCEUfags, everyone!
Wonder Woman may be one of the better super hero films in the last couple of years, but that doesn't change the fact her theme is fucking terrible

I wonder how much it pays to pretend to like things on Sup Forums.

BvS is objective piece of shit tho.

>boring
Something happens every ten minutes, it's just that not every plot point has to be a fight scene.

I wonder how much it pays to pretend to hate things on Sup Forums

>hated by both critics and audiences

>y-you just don't understand

Kek @ dcasuals

I'd blame you retards for taking the bait but at this point it's pretty clear it's just one bored asshole arguing with himself.

AHHH i was waiting for the MCU fags that suck the dicks of the critics and audiences..
>hello

>ding

>one board asshole
Go just like you dont know how to look at a good movie, you dont know how to look at a thread and understand that there are different people replying
LOL SAD

Marvel movies are not universally hated upon and don't need any defending.

probably the best batman movie since batman 66, they took a real evolution of adam west's character, showing just how much age affected him. just the aftermath of his actions of decimating the political infrastructure of the world & how he lives to deal with his actions.
superman is a direct reflection of batman's worst fears about himself & the consequences of his actions, hence all his nightmares & drive to take down clark. the warehouse scene is especially brilliant, showing just how much the lengths batman will go, slaughtering dozens upon dozens of people in order to save world.

but once batman sees the humanness of clark & his love with his mother, it is enough to bring him back from the pit of darkness&despair he was thrown into. i really hope we see batman's redemption & the reawakening of his soul after he lost his ward.

Because this guy's arguments boil down to "wow!!! this was, like, totally epic xD!" along with hackneyed essays stolen from Reddit.

"DChads" like to think they are above this stuff and that Reddit hates them when it's the complete opposite. MCUfans don't care.

>Objectively good

> all of those Jesus references in Man of Steel.

you mean the ONE reference in MoS? Also Donner intentionally made his Superman intentionally parallel jesus as much as possible (his own words), and from Superman's inception he was meant to be a messiach archtype (the name El meaning god in hebrew).

where does anyone say anything about it being objectively good? cant you read you failed abortion?

not even 100% new, there are pieces of him that reflect Origins Lex, mad scientist Lex, and Hackman.

Thanks for your opinion, user.

>hurr durr clark and superman are different people XD

god you are the plebiest pleb I ever saw pleb. he obviously talks to people as clark because its easier to talk to them that way. If your trying to imply he never comforts people or talks to them while saving them we know that is blatantly false. In MoS we saw him talk to people while saving them (both as superman during the battle with zod, and before he gets the suit on the oil rig). They even remind us in BvS with the scene where we see Wally's wall of headlines. One mentions how he went to talk to a hobo in the woods and get him some food to stop him from dying. We also see him talking to the little girl as he saves her. But Snyder thought his audience wouldnt be retarded and would remember he talked to people in MoS so he didnt need to repeat it because it wasnt relevent to the plot.

its amazing that you call others plebs and have such an autistic time accepting an alt take on batman where he temporarily falls and starts killing and stops again in the same story. Like did Batman Year 100 trigger you this much? Holy Terror? Gotham by Gaslight? The Nail?

>gets triggered over Superman having a crisis of conceiousness and then getting over it a scene later

jeeze, Secret Origin and Secret Identity must have been suffering for you. Shit, never watch Smallville either.

>im not a lady im a journalist

Turned off

>pleb
back to dc_cinematic you go

told be?

What comic is that pic from?

>bad
No, we said it's the worst.

Sup Forums is not one person, I really like BvS, it shits all over Marvel films for toddlers.

didn't online polls have fans vote BvS the best comicbook movie of 2016 but they changed the results to civil war

>In MoS
Completely irrelevant becasue I was specifically talking about BvS.
>we see Wally's wall of headlines
So all you have to do to see mention of Superman actually talking to people in BvS is pause and zoom in. Bravo Snyder.
>We also see him talking to the little girl as he saves her.
You do realize that just because something is your headcanon doesn't mean it actually happened right?
>it wasnt relevent to the plot.
Superman actually talking and interacting with regular people is completely relevant to the plot becasue it shows people that he's not some distant, silent, mopey god that just hovers above them. Plus he just plain likes talking to people. But having him do it would've ruined Snyder's incredibly contrived reason to have the world hate him, have him be a mopey dick and have him and Batman fight.
>he temporarily falls and starts killing
You make it sound like a super minor tweak to his personality instead of a huge fucking change to the very core of his character.
>Year 100
>Holy Terror
>Gotham by Gaslight
>The Nail
You do understand that all of those are Elseworlds right? Literally the whole point of them existing is so that writers can tell stories where characters are out of character. You may as well have said that since Superman kills in Injustice it's alright for him to kill in the DCEU.
>Secret Origin
Have you actually read this? Because it's absolutely nothing like what happens to Clark in BvS.
>Secret Identity
Yet again another Elseworlds.

>hurr durr the prequel doesnt count!!!

wow you are fucking retarded, this is like arguing that Empire Strikes Back didn't set up Luke, or any of the cast. They dont need to, since we had a whole movie to do that.
God how do you live being this retarded?
>Superman actually talking and interacting with regular people is completely relevant to the plot becasue it shows people that he's not some distant, silent, mopey god that just hovers above them

Man you should read more comics my dude, he has always been awkward as fuck and knows that talking to them wont do shit. Has talking to Luthor ever prusaded him? No. If OJ came up to you and said he didnt kill that person would you believe him? No. If Jesus actually came down from heaven before a christian's eyes and told everyone he wasnt jesus, would he believe him? No, he would say it was a test of faith or something.

For you.

I'm not that guy but you're a massive gaylord. You probably pour milk before the cereal you faggot.

> the whole point of them existing is so that writers can tell stories where characters are out of character.

uh, no. The point is tell the same stories of the same characters in different contexts. Red Son Superman is still Superman just raised by communists. And guess what, the movies are an alt universe. Like how Dark Knight Returns Batman and Adam West Batman are still Batman. Like how Nolan Batman and time traveling RIP Batman are still Batman. Like how Golden Age Superman, who beat up politicians and criminals, and Silver Age Superman, who pulled elaborate pranks on his friends and washed his cape in the sun, and post-crisis Superman, who killed zod, are all still Superman. Even Injustice Superman is still Superman, just with a different element of him focused on to fit the story that is being told. Its not like it comes out of no where either, Kingdom Come supes become somewhat fascist, DKR superman became a puppet fascist, Red Son Superman became a fascist. Superman has that as part of him, this ability to become a fascist, and in the more "prime universe" interpetations it usually manfiests as a story that is him coming close to being a fascist but then turning back (again, look at Kingdom Come).
Reading comics has to be really painful for you because of how characters change or go through arcs or different interpetations. You must throw a hissy fit everytime a new writer takes over.

_________________________________________________Martha_________________________________________________

>Because it's absolutely nothing like what happens to Clark in BvS.

Sure its not the exact same thing but dont pretend like he is free of guilt and concious issues. There is that whole bit where he starts to go bezerk but is calmed down by Lois. I'm just saying don't pretened like Superman has never had emotional issues before as part of the character.

Also who gives a shit of Secret Identity is an Elseworlds? Killing Joke started as elseworlds and have been turned into canon. Dark Knight Returns is an Elseworlds but has a huge impact on the character as a whole.

Most of Superman's most famous stories are Elseworlds. Red Son, All Star Superman, Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow (and that was published in normal Superman comics!), Secret Identity.... goddamn man its like your brain is just missing a piece.

not an argument

wow kid you really showed me how mature and smart you are :^)

Yes

It's not just any single word, there's a larger context in the works that you can't reduce to an isolated word. Everything about Batman's arc, where he is spiraling to the darkness has been building up to this moment. Out of the blue, he hears the name of his dead mother, of whose murder he dreams about every night to this day. And as such it triggers his childhood PTSD. And it doesn't just magically make him like Superman, it simply throws him off his game. He can't understand why Superman would mention his mother's name. And so he stops, and starts demanding for Clark to explain himself. His urge to murder has shifted to rage and confusion since he can't no longer understand the situation. It's only Lois' intervention that diffuses the situation when she explains Clark was begging him to save his mother even as he was about to die and that is what breaks the camels back, by making Bruce finally see Superman as a person for the first time. A man very similar to himself, rather than a strange otherworldly alien being he couldn't understand but could easily hate and conveniently project all his fears into. And that is why he can't kill him. Because all his blinding hatred, self-deception and lies have been stripped away, and he has to face the ugly truth: he was going to murder a man simply out of pure fear. He was going to be the very thing he has spent his whole life fighting against.
It's a complex, deeply character oriented scene that addresses everything Batman represents and how astray he had become from those values. People like you trying to reduce it to a inane meme shows fundamental inability to understand the scene for what it really is about.

Just because this moment has some set up to it doesn't mean it isn't a shit moment. I've seen people go on rants like this one about that kid from American pie putting his dick in the pie. Despite how much detail he put into his little lecture, at the end of the day, the scene is still just a kid putting his dick in a pie. And thats what the martha moment was, a dick in a pie.

Why do you try and engage with what was actually said and argue against it instead of responding with a glib non-argument you chucklefuck.

Because i wanted to type the phrase 'dick in a pie'.

>says the Snyder faggot

keep going kid, you really are telling me whats what :)

>hurr durr the prequel doesnt count!!!
Of course it doesn't becasue I was SPECIFICALLY talking about BvS. Why the fuck should what happened in MoS count towards what happened in BvS when talking about actual things that happened in BvS?
>this is like arguing that Empire Strikes Back didn't set up Luke, or any of the cast.
No it's fucking not. It's actually like if I said Luke didn't find out Vader was his father in A New Hope and you saying but he did in Empire so it counts towards happening in ANH.
>he has always been awkward as fuck and knows that talking to them wont do shit.
I think you may be the one that needs to read some Supes comics friends. Superman loves to and is always talking to people.
>Has talking to Luthor ever prusaded him?
Yet he never stops trying.
>If OJ came up to you and said he didnt kill that person would you believe him?
The fuck? Superman isn't a murder suspect in BvS though. The people fear him becasue they don't understand him (did you not watch the movie?) he could've helped to alleviate their fears and show them that he's really just a regular guy by actually talking to and interacting with people. One person at a time if he had to.
>If Jesus actually came down from heaven before a christian's eyes and told everyone he wasnt jesus, would he believe him?
Sure, if he showed me over time that he really is just a regular guy with amazing powers. Why would I not?
>No, he would say it was a test of faith or something.
Then why should his sacrifice at the end of BvS change their minds? If anything would'nt his sacrificing himself for humanity and being resurrected only reaffirm his status and a god to be worshiped?