I just watched this. What did I think?

I just watched this. What did I think?

Capekino

WHERE THE FUCK IS ROBERT? I WILL NOT BE DENIED MY GREETING TO THE KINOPLEX.

Capekino? Is it an honorary addition to the Push cinematic universe?

Breddy good but I really don't see how they'll tie it to The New Mutants material unless he just wakes up on Muir Island and the show was just a dream

His power isn't even vaguely related to the comic character so far

big slop of shit

They'll probably just continue to do their own thing. Trippy, psychedelic visuals that people eat up as some deeper meaning substance.

i still enjoy it though.

>What did I think?
you think it was a good atempt at wes anderson xmen.

they said they will?

You thought it was better than all other capeshit shows currently airing. You were disappointed with the lack of characterization for the side characters.

you try some jedi powers? not working

I watched the first episode and it stunk of reddit

ok brainlet. go back

you loved it, your brain was blown out the side of your head, all along the wall, and you want to engage in sex acts with 53.7% of the main cast.

my mind was full of fuck XD

t. Reddit

HOW THE FUCK SHOULD I KNOW, FAGGOT, IM NOT PROFESOER X

Beautiful visual storytelling. Can't wait for season 2.

>watches capeshit
>calles others brainlets

Legion is closer to twin peaks or an experiment film than capeshit, brainlet

this should be part of the Fox-verse thing, at least till 2020, would be better to put that in the MCU instead just like Deadpool but who knows

goddamn it charles, take your meds

You wondered why they kept recycling recycling the same memory sequences over and over again.

it had a tv show budget, you can excuse cost cutting measures

>would be better to put that in the MCU
and make it family friendly, quippy see-one--saw-all general mcu title by cutting the hands of or firing mastermind Noah Halwey

deadpool was added to the mcu?
I hope this fad crashes and burns once it becomes too hard for normies to follow

Isn't he suppose to be that punk x-man that's like super powerful? They have him locked up in the school somewhere like a prisoner from what I remember from the comic

liked it, waiting for the next season

Is that you, John Wayne? Is this me?