Frankie Foster

Thirty-three years old.

Other urls found in this thread:

cartoonfeet.blogspot.nl/2017/05/fosters-home-for-imaginary-friends.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Which is told old to put up with any fetish circlejerk horseshit so if you want that, take it to discount /d/.

I have 18 days on the old girl. It sucks getting old.

Foster's is a thirteen year old show now.

What the hell, man?

Reboot when?

Oh, is it Lauren Faust's birthday today? I almost forgot.

Still would fuck

So it could became PPG (2016) 2? No way.

you're not even middle-aged.

Ive had an interesting life. I fucking feel old.

She was apparently 15 in that picture. She hadn't aged at all or changed up her style at all since she was 15.

A year and a half older than me. I bet she has good taste in cartoons.

Frankie Foster is the best and if anyone thinks otherwise then you are terribly wrong (especially those vickyfags)

>interesting life
Tell me a story grandpa

>You will never hook up with a hot adult when you're 11 and continue the relationship over a decade when you can finally drink

Looks pretty good for a somebody that old. I wonder who designed her.

>21 years old
>way too old to ever experience /ss/
>crave to be a young boy and be sexually bullied by an older girl/woman
>still have a small window to get at least a watered down version of the experience with a Christmas cake
>time is running out and there's no dominant Christmas cakes in sight

cartoonfeet.blogspot.nl/2017/05/fosters-home-for-imaginary-friends.html

look on craigslist or some phone app I guess

Get out with that triangle-titted abomination.

Seeing as how it would need to be renewed when she was twenty-three, she probably got it when she turned eighteen and the 05/18/2000 was when she first got her permit.

Then again, she hasn't really changed that much in the period either outside of getting taller.

Really, the only main difference beside her height is the death of hope as she gets older. She's never seeing that Friend ever again.

>tfw i'm turning 22 in a few days
>tfw i'm almost as old as Christmas Cakes
>tfw i'm becoming a male Christmas Cake

>triangle-titted abomination
>posts triangle tits

The id would be side ways if she was under 21 when it was made.

So Mac's 21-22 now, you think he ever got with Frankie? Being a single Christmas Cake would make it hard to resist the young stud always sniffing around. So you take him out for his first drink and the next thing you know your waking up in bed.

I refer you to the second post.

Not all states follow that though; mine certainly didn't.

>christmas cake age being relevant at all
I would say christmas caked are like early 30's now, not fucking 25
apparently average marriage age is like 27 for women now, also 21-22 is like the age where you peak m8

Stop it! I can love them both!

Christmas Cake refers to being over the age of thirty, because Nobody wants Christmas cake in January.

It's a Japanese term for their society. You may think it's early but that's what it is. And if these is the peak fucking end me.

It's 25+

Christmas Cake is 26 because you eat a Christmas cake on Christmas Day and the day after Christmas is the 26th

But by the first its stale

Its not even relevant in japan anymore
also christmas cake refers to the unsold(unmarried) christmas cakes that are left behind after christmas, so it's 25+ like the last two said

>I was born '85
fuck now I feel old.

Age is just a number, user.
Until you hit the triple digits at least

No seriously who was character designer on this show? I liked a lot of it.

>22
>old

Boy that isn't even a quarter of your life.

Au contraire; Frankie's tits have a curve on the top, which makes it not a triangle, while Vicky's form a right triangle.

I mean relative to the age of a christmas cake

>tfw 30, single, and posting on Sup Forums

>he thinks people have a life expectancy of 100

>christmas cake
I thought most people got married when they were in their early thirties now a days.

>I thought most people got married when they were in their early thirties now a days.
And divorce rates and kids born with mental disorders are through the roof.

If I'm not mistaken, people who tend to divorce had gotten married when they were young. When it comes to mental disorders, I tend to view any increase with a fairly skeptical lens due to ADD and other illnesses getting over diagnosed through the years.

Oh don't you start this bullshit.

nobody cares about the inferior sugar

>male christmas cake

as long as you're in good health with income then there's really no such thing unless you're old as fuck

>divorce
People always look at divorce like a bad thing, but look at it this way.

Before divorce was as easy as it was today, marriages were just as dysfunctional. The only difference is that instead of being trapped in an unhappy (or even abusive) relationship until one of them dies, people now have the option to move on from their mistake while they're still young enough to get a fresh start. Them taking advantage of that is a good thing.

She was 20 when the show premiered, you dum dum

I think it was more of a collaborative effort than anything else. Bob Harper did a lot of design cleanup work though.

We definitely dodged a bunch of bullets though.

But now people are held hostage by alimony. People are afraid of getting into marriages or divorce because then they have to pay for it.

She was twenty-two when that episode aired... eleven years ago.

>We
Looking it up it seems frankie at least was designed by craig mccracken. Apparently based on lauran faust.
>We definitely dodged a bunch of bullets though
Oh good lord we did.

>implying

As a 26 year old who feels 62, I know that feel.

Rate of divorce in the U.S. actually peaked at about 40% around 1980 and has been declining ever since.

> kids born with mental disorders are through the roof.

This is BS. What defines as a mental disorder has been broaden greatly over time. So what was not counted as before, now is. Giving off as if it has increased when data collection is what has increased.

You going bald yet? How many pills do you take everyday?

Damn the main cast had been there a long time. What is it about Wirt, Coco, and Eduardo that makes them so unadoptable?

Nigga you're still young. I'm turning 30 next friday.

>Apparently based on lauran faust.
From imaginary friends to imaginary children.

But January 6 is when you eat cake for epiphany.

Coco is too weird, Eduardo always hides from people at adoptions, and Wilt probably always misses them because he's too busy helping other Friends get adopted.

Would that we could be as cool and talk shit as well as Statler and Waldorf. September '85 here.

It dropped because fewer people are getting married and they're also doing it much later

>be 30
>brother in law is same age as me
>he has literal vegeta hair line

I'm turning 34 next month. My only regret is seeing Sup Forums slip into more and more of a shitfest over the years.

Fuck you asshole, I'll fap to Fat Frankie and there's nothing you can do about it!

Because we're all fucking poor now and can't afford weddings/children

Cause women are fucking insane now

>Granny evolves from a regular sized old lady to a little old lady

I miss old cartoons

I miss Orlando Bloo

>old cartoons
>early 2000s are considered old now
>pic related

>you will live to see sesame street become victim to the sjw craze

>I'm 19
>This feels like a lifetime ago

We're never going to get this kind of shit back, imitations, yes, attempts, yes. But this, this is lost to time

Shit has changed in just 17 years

I'm 26, imagine how I feel.

>All these young folks complaining about being old.

You know what? I'm pretty happy with my age. Cartoons and comics have certainly shifted but honestly, shit has become more exciting. I am loving some of these new shows and them pushing the censors. I am loving some comics also pushing boundaries.

Revivals of old shows makes me giddy as fuck. It makes me feel young.

You don't need an extravagant wedding or to have kids right away to get married. I'm 22 don't give me that excuse

there's also this

That one is true as fuck. The age of traps and waifus can't come soon enough

They've always been insane. Now there is less pressure by society to get married and have kids.

>Not wanting kids
>Don't need wedding

There's really no need for marriage period. A marriage license is only good for is insurance benefits and tax breaks.

I just turned 40. I'm not sure why I'm still here.

There's a fine line between joke divorces where childless partners end up splitting off after essentially getting married on a whim then driving each other insane for a few years, and families getting broken up and the kids getting used as a weapon. The former are twenty somethings being fuckup retards, the latter are quite serious and can mess up a kid.

If you're afraid of your partner and don't trust them, you shouldn't get married.

I know. And I never said I didnt want kids just they aren't needed right away

>the latter are quite serious and can mess up a kid.
Or you can be like my parents, who let their poisoned marriage spin-out into full out abuse because their hate for each other needed an outlet

Best to be financially secured than shit out of luck with kids.

I read that as
>less pressure for them to pretend not to be insane long enough to lock-down a sperm donor

Same. Take me back in time.

>poisoned marriage spin-out into full out abuse because their hate for each other needed an outlet

Are you me?

I had an abusive childhood, so I think I'd rather be dead

You got a discord? We could find compare notes

My abuse was short lived only lasting 3 years before my grandma rescued me and gave me a pretty grand childhood. 10/10 would relive.

>my abuse lasted around a decade and has left me permanently depressed and broken inside

Just because my childhood was okay doesn't mean I came out okay. I've pretty much been in that depressed and broken state for the last 6 years constantly thinking about necking myself but fuck if a new game or movie being announced delay's the inevitable. At best I can hope a random occurrence takes me out and I accept it as fate giving me a high five.

It's kind of stupid, but something that helps me is realizing that stained glass has to be broken before it becomes a beautiful work of art. But yeah, if anyone wants to kill me I'd appreciate it.

>thread was made with intent for anons to dump lewd pics and bait drawfags
>get pain, anguish, and sorrow instead

Wilt is a very specialized friend- while he's absurdly kind and nice, he's not the friend most kids probably need. Eduardo can terrify people who aren't used to him, kids even more so, despite the fact that he himself is a coward. Coco can only speak in coco's, so it's hard to relate with her in a meaningful way.

Imaginary friends come from a need or desire for a specific kind of companion. Be it an all around nice friend, a protector, or a living toy (or a wet dream like Imaginary Frankie). But occasionally, far-too-specific imaginary friends come about who outlive their needs with their kids, and it's hard to find another child who needs that very specialized kind of imaginary friend.

Plus, even if they were to find a new home, there's no guarantee they wouldn't wind back up at Foster's. Notice the rainbow friend there is absent from a couple photos, and they aren't all in a row. He was adopted out and brought back several times.