Jessica is a precious, endearing little cinnamon bun and I love her

Jessica is a precious, endearing little cinnamon bun and I love her.

Grab her by the pussy

>that's not what batman said

She looks more sexy playboy like than precious deserts. Call me when there's a little girl green lantern.

Does Arisia count?

>Call me when there's a little girl green lantern.
Arisa

cast her Sup Forums

>: Eiza Gonzales she wants be catwomen

>She looks more sexy playboy like than precious deserts
Cinnamon buns are brown, sweet, delicious, and look great when covered in a gooey white sauce.

Sounds fittings to be.

Jessica is a preciosa, endearing little churro and I love her.

She really is. I fell in love with her because of the social anxiety. I love seeing her talk negatively about herself even though she is a beautiful latina goddess that would be heaven to have sex with.

Hal would know.

With each passing issue she gets better and better.

Jessica is proof that modern DC makes better women than modern Marvel.

she's probably a filthy genwunner though

I love Jes!

Is she muslim? She looks brown enough.

The moment she dared to lay her fist into best boy Guy she was dead to me.

Please stop posting pictures of my wife thank you

Guy pls go

no

also fuck off back to Sup Forums

she's Mexican

>Is she muslim? She looks brown enough.

What gave it away?
The white girl first name, or the hispanic last name?

So is the comic actually good or does it just play to Sup Forumss brown girl fetish?

Volume 1 is a little weak, but it's passable enough and leaves you wanting more.
Volume 2 is pretty good.

Actually good.

And if you actually have an anxiety disorder, like a real one and not a tumblr one,
you will relate a lot to her and it will make you feel good

>And if you actually have an anxiety disorder, like a real one and not a tumblr one,
>you will relate a lot to her and it will make you feel good
I do and it does. I'm really grateful for Jessica. She's helping me with my issues. And she's cute.

>TFW Flash rebirth could have had a new speedster take over the legacy
>Instead it just has boring as shit Barry continue
Movies are a cancer to comic books

How is it DC is capable of creating brown female legacy characters way better than Marvel has been able to?

Because, unlike Marvel, they have flaws.

Because Green Lanterns right now are not legacy characters. It's like saying that Wolverine, Colossus, Storm and Nightcrawler are legacy characters. They're just newer members of a bigger group.

Would it kill comics and television to have spics that aren't fucking Mexican or Puerto Rican? Maybe have some Argentinians or Chileans? Peruvians perhaps? Shit's annoying, bro.

The movies had nothing to do with it. Barry came back like 10 years ago

I don't think her actual heritage has ever been detailed, actually

>Wolverine
user there's something you should know

Yeah but the reason Barry is sticking around is because of the TV shows/Movies

Here's how this happens. I'll take two Latinas. Jessica, and America.

Jessica Cruz.
>Beautiful and sexy.
>But also cute and adorable. Traditionally feminine all around.
>Has vulnerabilities and flaws. Is not perfect but that's okay because she does her best.
>Despite her crippling anxiety, still tries to be as optimistic as possible whenever she can be.
>Her origin was dark and painful. Is trying to work through it, didn't turn into an edgelord.
>She isn't coddled. Other Lanterns let her know when she's fucking up. She may not always be happy about it, but she comes to accept it. Is willing to try and improve.
>However she does have her badass moments, which shine through even more than they normally would due to her character flaws making
>Things like her racial background, gender, and sexuality are not important traits that define her character.
>When you bring her home to meet your parents, your dad winks and nods in approval, and your mother absolutely loves her even if she is a little timid.
>Batman deemed her worthy of a bat hug.

Amercia Chavez
>Can be beautiful and sexy, but...
>Insufferable and obnoxious. Spits on traditional femininity.
>"Has no flaws" and what few vulnerabilities she has are all external. Treated in-universe as a perfect little lesbian princess.
>Overly cocky. Also a cynical bitch half the time despite the fact that she has absolutely no reason to be.
>Her origin is a convoluted mess. That's it. It's just a goddamn mess.
>Coddled constantly (Just like Riri). Can do no wrong. Patted on the back for doing the most basic of things. Nobody ever shits on her, and Kate Bishop follows her everywhere she goes to remind her that she's, like, totally awesome and junk.
>Has no badass moments. Just a bunch of pandering shit.
>Her racial background, gender, and sexuality are literally the most important things about her character.
>Mom and dad would feel really awkward at the dinner table with her.
>Will never be worthy of a bat hug.

So the difference is DC makes characters first then maybe think of being diverse while Marvel only cares about how mich virtue-signaling they'll get for making a lesbian space spic

I was sort of lukewarm on her then Green Lanterns #15 happened and I was like "oh, I get it now"

also I continue to be stunned at how much Humphries has turned shit around

Not that guy, but Wolverine is different.

Of all the "This male hero is now replaced by a woman" shit Marvel has been doing, Laura taking up the Wolverine mantle is the only one that makes sense.

She's been around and a part of Wolverine's character development for well over 15 years
She's been trained by him.
Her powers are identical.
Her entire reason for existing in-universe was to replace Wolverine as the next generation of Weapon-X.
She was, for all intents and purposes, his biological daughter. Wolverine came to love her like a daughter, and Laura would come to love him as a father.
And a passing of the torch from parent to child is one of the few

Laura becoming Wolverine to honor Logan's memory is in the same vein as Dick taking over as Batman while Bruce was "Dead" because he knew that Gotham needed Batman, and that he always knew he'd take up the cowl should Bruce bite it.
If it wasn't for all of the diversity pushing at Marvel, I feel like Laura as Wolverine would have been better well received. But as it stands, she just gets lumped into Marvel's dump truck of diversity. And that's kind of sad, because she's the only one of them that was actually worthy of the mantle she took up, and any weight it would have had was diminished.

>And a passing of the torch from parent to child is one of the few

Ugh.
*One of the few ways replacing a super hero with another is acceptable.

im gonna miss him

HOW IS IT THAT HUMPHRIES IS THE WRITER AND ITS THIS GOOD?!