twitter.com/HeatherAntos/status/889613065091764224
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that a haircut people have these days? It makes me wish to harm

>Not Chris
Disappoint.

Yourself?

But don't you see?

>He's Tedpool

Given the context of that post, probably not.

it's a haircut for bad guys. Teddy's a bad guy, is what I'm leaning towards

Cringing pretty hard here. Genuinely curious. Are the people on Sup Forums who follow this book religiously also MCU fans? I'd like to test a theory.

who

he just wants to keep his CUTE sister safe

I don't really care about the MCU enough to be mad at it.

what's wrong with this family's hair? is the mom a failed hairdresser who experiments on her kids?

Condescension: The last refuge of the differently abled.

whats wrong with gwens hair

I'm not sure why you're being so defensive right now. I'm genuinely asking a simple question.

Why do you hate popular things user? were you so invisible in high school that you decided to blame it on the popular kids?

It doesn't matter your question because you'll only accept an answer that fits your own narrative.

>>He's Tedpool

Ah, you were being genuine. My mistake. So lets hear your theory.

No, he's not looking to confirm his own bias. user wouldn't do that. His curiosity is pure.

More defensiveness. I see no one is willing to cooperate.

You haven't answered my question yet though.

It's obvious you're passively-agressively implying that the fans of this book are "casuals" that only read it because of memes by associating it withh your low opinon of the MCU. You're even trying to pass it as more intellectual than it actually is by calling it a "theory" instead of an "opinion". No one is answering you because you're that bad at hiding your intentions.

I'm just curious about your theory. Please elaborate, I want to know how you really feel, and then we can have the discussion you're looking to have.

I'm not really sure how the two are related.

Not every MCU movie is good, but to have an overall positive feeling about it is not some sign of shit taste unless you like Thor: The Dark World..

Yikes. You need to calm down.

My theory is pretty simple. The tone of Gwenpool parallels the tone of the MCU in many ways. For someone to like one, it would make sense for them to like the other. I like neither. I just want to understand the mindset of people who do like them.

>The tone of Gwenpool parallels the tone of the MCU in many ways
what

If you have a counter argument, feel free to present it.

You don't even explain how their tones are similar. There's no arguments to counter.

Wait until you meet his classmates Felix Men and Ava Engers.

I think the one specific parallel you can draw between those two is that you don't like either one. Unless you feel that everything that features comedy that you don't find appealing is somehow the same.

And your theory is that you want to understand the mindset of people who happen to like apples as well as oranges? That's not a theory. The other user was right when he said you're attempting to legitimize an opinion by calling it a theory.

For what its worth, I find the MCU hit and miss.

This sort of thing goes without saying though. If you've consumed either one of these media, you would know they both are heavily comical and colorful. You have occasional moments where things get serious, but those are outweighed by the camp and pomp. Gwenpool breaks the 4th wall from time to time, but that has nothing to do with the tone. So I'm not really sure what you disagree with.

you need to present your arguement first. you said a thing, but that thing is devoid of context and stupid.

yer razzing me right?

>heavily comical and colorful.
... like a comic book?

She finds out she's been still inside the comic the entire time.

See Comic books of similar tone, sure.

i just wish she finds out what's causing all the 4th wall problems and then return to her family

I wish I could remember more, I only flipped through it quickly while going through the shipment, and that was yesterday.

did you not fucking watch the new Spider-Man?
>flash has this poofter haircut

First off, only four MCU movies, top, fit that description. I'm pretty sure Civil War and Age of Ultron were not advertised for their comedy, for example. Secondly, your "theory" is just "people who like to read funnt things like to watch funny things". No shit, Sherlock.

I've been buying Marvel comics since about 1989 on the regular. I watch all of the movies and all of the Netflix series (though it's taking me a while to get through Iron Fist and haven't seen the new Spider-Man yet). Don't watch Agents of SHIELD or Agent Carter.

These days I buy comics exclusively in TPB format, but do so regularly; on some months I can spend like $150 on all the volumes I pick up. Mostly Marvel, though I get stuff like Invincible, BPRD, Lucifer, Criminal, etc too.

Gwenpool is one of the series I buy in TPB format when it comes out. I enjoy it, and I suggest it to a few friends who I think might dig it if I loan the TPB to them. It's fun stuff, and I can enjoy something lighthearted now and then in addition to the darker and more serious stuff I also buy.

Comical and colorful describes a very wide swath of media. As opposed to what exactly? Without any specific examples its just a cloud of words signifying nothing. This is your theory; stop telling us to fill in the blanks. Frankly, you'd have been better off just calling the series shit and moving on. This roundabout pseudo-intellectual approach is far more cringey than the cartoonish humor in a Gwenpoole book.

So why the fuck did you make BORING thread today? Delude yourselves into thinking this shitty comic will survive for an extended period of time. It will make the pain that much more enjoyable when this BORING filth is removed from the face of the planet

>want to support Gwenpool
>can't buy the physical comics

How terrible is Marvel's digital comic thing? Will I immediately regret spending money on it?

I wonder how many of the people who type out shit like this are being serious

i mean I would really like to get in the head of someone who says that seriously

Unlike a bona fide tard such as yourself, I do not joke around when it comes to matters such as this. Are you so slow in the mind that you cannot actually comprehend hatred for something, in this case a comic, due to the cancerous threads that pop up frequently involving it? You Gwenpool faggots are truly stupid in every sense of the word.

Why can't you buy physical comics?

Do you live in some shithole country without Amazon or something?

She's not even that cute.

Most normal people, yes

The irony is fucking palpable considering you appear to have the same amount of free time as I do.

>Do you live in some shithole country
Sweden, so yes. Amazon only carries the trades, and I want to read the comics as they come out.

Just looking at the catalogue of threads on Sup Forums right now, I count 24 out of the top 48 threads which are about shows or comics which I have no interest in whatsoever. They don't appeal to me, they don't interest me.

So you know what I do? I don't click on them. I don't spend time thinking or talking about them or concern myself with them in any way.

I genuinely cannot understand the mind of someone so upset with something which they aren't interested in that they invest this sort of emotion in getting rid of it or decreasing others' enjoyment of it rather than just finding something you do enjoy and which brings you happiness and focusing on that.

It just seems so sad to me.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

Yet another autist questions my motive. Listen well you mongoloid. Those various threads serve as a form of containment for their respective cancer. They are not created before something comes out, but generally the day it hits so discussions may ensue. You Gwenfags are one of the only people currently on here that viciously create threads for your dying comic for no reason. Examples include saying shit like "why is gwen so cute?" to absolute autism in the form of wondering "why don't you read gwenpool?". Your starvation for attention is really pathetic. If you've cared to spot me, I have not been frequenting every Gwenshit thread, only those that should not exist. Nothing in this world brings me happiness anymore, but that is irrelevant. I want you morons to realize the error of your ways when it comes to making fucking threads.

this is the first thread in two days user. also the preview came out recently, which is something worth discussing

Given how cancerous previous threads have been, you lot have some fucking nerve making a thread to discuss a preview one single day before the actual thing hits.

>Nothing in this world brings me happiness anymore, but that is irrelevant.

I passionately disagree. I actually think that's the most relevant thing you've said. For your own sake, you need to find your passion in life. Something uplifting and gratifying. Obviously what you're doing with your life isn't fulfilling for you or else you would have SOMETHING that makes you happy. If you're that consistently miserable, it's no wonder you focus on minor annoyances and lash out at other people who are enjoying themselves in ways which you can't share. It smacks of a brittle jealousy on your part. And I'm not saying that to demean or injure you; I want you to find something in your life which can bring you some happiness. Something which will bring you some personal enrichment to focus on so that you don't destructively focus on other peoples' happiness in this weird, malevolent way.

Take some time to think about the things which you care about and value, and focus on them. Get off of Sup Forums and come back once you're in a better place in your life because right now it sounds like it's just enabling your most self-destructive habits.

You are right.

will we get more Sarah?

Maybe if she shaves her beard.

>pink

why is gwen so busty?

So how many issues are left after this one?

It's still solicited at least unto this fall, according to this image. No indication that it's ending any time soon.

She's a perfect biological aryan. Except for probable depression/schizphrenia/bipolar disorder

Post your hair.

gwene is for mek babies

Weird back flip

Well When's hair is based on the female editor Heather antos

>Browses Sup Forums

Wut

You guys saw she was confirmed for Lego Marvel Superheroes 2?

wot? finally a minifig?

So, whole thread arguments aside, did everyone see the preview pages? Ted's confirmed to be in the main comics universe with Gwen now.

He seems to be surprised it's real, so this just raises a lot of questions.

>Teddy Pool
I would wreck that boipucci

yeah i've seen it. i wonder if the whole arc will be about ted. i wouldnt mind if they did

He looks like a faggot

Or like a very ugly girl

>cringing this easy

Goddamn, your threshold is low.

You must be a pussy.

Good to hear, it's been pretty enjoyable so far.

>everyone is so stupid

>everyone but me

Seriously tho, with being the only pic I saw him in, I thought he was a butch lesbian or something like that

we get it, you dont go outside often

>Given how cancerous previous threads have been, you lot have some fucking nerve making a thread to discuss a preview one single day before the actual thing hits.

about the same as this guy.

I'm more then a little superhero movie fatigued in general.

But I love this shit.

I'm hoping that he'll either get a subplot, or the next two issues will be about him, and Gwen's story is the subplot. But either way, I'm glad they're not burying this plotline and blueballing us for a few years.

I think it's best to just ignore comments like this. Like respond to valid criticisms about Gwenpool, but responding to people who are just here to argue and bait will just derail the thread.

well yeah, duh.
Shes always been in a comic. even her "real life" was a comic. Its comics all the down.

That was my first post here, this thread has long since been derailed and there has been no attempt to actually post the preview. this is a shitposting thread.

it will bump the thread

In what ways will she SUFFER tomorrow?

>assuming assumptions

I just don't read Gweenpool

Plz no bully

Reading Gwenpool is not a prerequisite for being able to recognize a male when you see one. Teddy looks nothing like a girl.

gangbang rape

>twitter.com/HeatherAntos/status/889613065091764224

>Evil
>Gwen
>EvilGwen
>Next Arc involving EvilGwen

R-Right?