Kek who did this?

kek who did this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE
variety.com/2018/film/news/black-panther-rotten-tomatoes-facebook-1202685658/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one. Marketing stunts like this just means even more publicity for the film.

Disney employees

youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE

I see they're already pushing the "if you don't like this movie you're racist" narrative. Imagine being the first critic on RT to give this a rotten review and Twitter making you commit career suicide

Disney obviously, the facebook group doesn't even exist

> if our scores are low is because of a bunch of racists. Our movie is amazing!!!!!

how much more pathetic can this get?

Preemptive damage control/marketing stunt to make it look like their humble, innocent film about kangz being unfairly targeted by evil, white racists with nothing better to do than sabotage their flick.

>still damage controlling about people hating TLJ
Dude the movie was shit, let it rest already

all me

LMFAO! THEY PUT THE POL MEMES IN REVIEWS. FUGGIN BASTE! #MAGA

how many articles do we need on something that never happened ??? is this the russian collusion of Cinema?

how long before the race riots in the US?

i dont like the movie and im racist but its only somewhat relevant i hate all capeshit

sooner the better

No one, but now that he gave people ideas, some are going to fall for the easy bait and do it and prove the article right, thus giving the journalist "credibility".

america was a mistake

multiculturalism was a mistake

the only peace is through total moral continuity

>Down With Disney's Treatment of Franchises and It's Fanboys
This is what happens when you let midwestern housewives do your shill campaigns and false flag operations

Honestly i think its a marketing stunt

>implying it wasnt a poltard

>tray williams
pure coincidence nigga

Proofs? I can't even find the group now

guys

I need you to pay for slavery and pretend this is an amazing movie

variety.com/2018/film/news/black-panther-rotten-tomatoes-facebook-1202685658/

Those are just Facebook trolls. Sup Forums hasn't co-ordinated anything. Closer to Sup Forums than anything

nobody did. it's a made up clickbait story.

>Facebook has removed the Down With Disney’s Treatment of Franchises and its Fanboys page, which was led by a professed member of the alt-right.
Well ain't that convenient?

Classic bugman tactic of fake controversy. Everything has to be a Russian conspiracy now. It's time to resist capitalism by propping up a multi billion dollar industry goy!

We had like several threads about this yesterday, it was obviously a false flag and we all made fun of it.

Peace at the expense of liberty. Fuck off commie

Am I the only who thinks that at this point they're just making all that shit up to have a "legitimate" argument if the film flops?

You can have your liberty in your 56% country you deformity of nature. The strong want continuous morality. Pluralism a shit. Fuck you.

>member of the alt-right.

I didn't know they had memberships for this. Are people 'members of the left'?

WE

Well well well, we got busted again. Yes, it was me, Vladimir Altrightson, Chairman of the Alt-Right Review Bombing and CTR Countershilling Committee, the one who ordered a tactical MAGA attack on TLJ and Black Panther.

Based Disney caught us good this time boys, everything is lost. Expect the impeachment any day soon :(

If it's OK to preemptively 10/10 a movie, why isn't the opposite true? It's just as rabid a display of fanaticism.

>kek
virgin landwhales of /pol

Bad Murdoch, naughty Murdoch, you were supposed to destroy the sjws not join them!

>3,500 votes in IMDb
>72% of them are 10s
>the movie isn't out yet
???

>oh no someone is trolling with 0/10s
>better give 10/10
>DAS RITE

>the name of that group
Yeah this is undoubtedly a "What ya doing rabbi?" moment.

All you have to do is make 100% score reviews prasing the movie as the best black movie since Blade and make really snarky comments that are obvious as being parody. Get the movie a 100% RT score so it's obvious it's bullshit. But people keep saying this is a mouse shill tactic. Literally people don't understand how to do pysops.

Its disney posting the reviews dumbass

This, bullshit 10/10s ruin the whole system

Sorry guys, it was me. Putin ordered me, but now i feel guilty because disney super hero movies are such a sacred thing i tried to destroy.

>kek who did this?
>kek
You just answered your own question.

Sup Forums did it

Disney did it.

IT'S A GODDAMN COMIC BOOK MOVIE WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE POLITICS THESE DAYS

FUCKING AMERICA I HOPE YOU DISAPPEAR COMPLETELY FROM THE GLOBE THE WORLD WOULD BE MUCH BETTER WITHOUT YOU

We do know but this is a false flag operation by Disney, the same shills ruining this board are writing the WE WUZ KANGZZZ reviews

calm down kim