He has a point

He has a point.

> It's a "writer soapboxes for an entire page" episode
Show, don't tell you fucking hacks

All Muslims should be killed.

>every single terrorist ever comes from a broken home and have a glut of personal problems and literally no of the motivation comes from the religion itself

t. Terrorist apologist.

Call me back when he explicitly condemns Quran literalists and pushes for Islamic reform.

Not really.
I mean if it makes you feel better I think the subtext is the radicalization of the villains who took him captive and he's totally wrong in assuming he was picked up for being a Muzzy.

>trying to blame it on normal people saying that they are just kids that snaped or some shit when they have a fuckton of people organized to blowing up everything they can and shoot up anything that moves.
nice try isis, please stop writting comics and keep editing your beheading videos.

> It's a "writer soapboxes for an entire page" episode
Nope. It's a, writer soapboxes for THREE whole pages only for a character to then go "that's nice but this isn't a muslim thing".

>terrorism is done by normal people just trying to fit in who can't!
>no don't focus on the fact that Muslim theocracies are the epicenter of Muslim terror attacks
>don't focus on imams advocating for the destruction of the west on national TV
>don't focus on the state funded children's broadcasting about killing the jews

Agreed. Only Muslims have 'vultures' that get these kinds of people into suicide vests.
No other religion has people doing this shit in its name in western nations.

>Trying to integrate is what makes us into suicide bombers so instead of us integrating YOU should change your society to match us

Haha, these people are legitimately fucking insane.

Just watched "that otoko's" video on this issue hoping there'd be a thread.

I can't be assed reading all those wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords

He's right though, bigot.

I'm gonna give you a quick rundown "we dindu nuffin, it's all non muslim people's fault, sharia for everyone!"
>meanwhile in europe

>Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant. Q 9:20

time to book a flight to Syria.

>Unsolicited opinions

It's also wrong. I live in southern Ontario. We have a large foreign population, Asians Indians and Middle Easterners. We have almost never had any sort of terror problems whatsoever. Why? Because all of these groups are third and fourth generation descendants of proper immigrants who were integrated and modernized. Most Muslim women I know personally have never even worn a hijab.

Meanwhileeestrrn Europe is having terror problems specifically because of refugees. They form cultural enclaves where their communities don't ever interact with the larger populace. The majority do not speak English or French or German, and their children end up even more radical than they were originally. Terrorism is a direct result of islamization which is a result of not integrating.

>I'm entitled other people's feelings

NAH

No he isn't.

>They look like YOU, man.
I'm pretty certain they don't.

>m-muslims d-dont cause violence

yeah, normal kids who look, I'm guessing, white, are the ones causing all the violence.

Every weekend in Chicago is worse than whatever random white kid shooting up his school.

Assimilate or go back to your ancestral home.

Honestly I'm disappointed how this is glossed over by pretty much every MSM, but really I shouldn't be surprised.

>people ITT flip out saying this page is trying to absolve terrorists of blame
>when in the last panel he outright states that the people who do this shit were monsters before they were radicalized
I know reading is hard, you guys, but you can at least finish a fucking page of a comic book before shitting all over this korean wet nurse image board

Oh who am I kidding, you faggot gen Z'ers are basically illiterate and have no critical thinking skills. I didn't think any generation could be less moral than boomers or more obnoxious than millenials but you cocksuckers are managing to be both

Why does Willow get a pass for soapboxing while Waid and everybody else gets shit for it?

>Never worn a hijab
But...my fetish.

>when in the last panel he outright states that the people who do this shit were monsters before they were radicalized
Right, he's deflecting the blame off of Islam itself which is wrong.

>Sup Forums jumps to conclusions from a single page, Take 47257.

On one hand, this is a lazy way to write a comic page.
On the other, you can't tell if the writer is talking through this character or not from this page alone.

You need context, you dolts.

>Call me back when he explicitly condemns Quran literalists and pushes for Islamic reform

This. Kamala is the Muslim face of Marvel and she has never ONCE spoken out against literalists and talked about reform.

Not once.

fuck off hassam

You need context.
This thread was never about the comic.

>you need context
but user that would require critical thinking skills, an attention span, and a basic understanding of storytelling.

You expect way too much from these mouth-breathers, especially in a "stealth" Sup Forums thread. You think someone that supports Trump is going to be capable of even entertaining the thought that an author might not agree with a character they're writing?

Of course he has a point, he's right. Normal people don't suddenly become terrorists because they are muslim. Terrorists are made the same way all radicals are made, the leaders snipe the outsiders and discarded individuals and brainwash them with what they want to hear. From there its only a few months from a bomb vest.

No, they really don't. The one thing that unites mudslime terrorists is that they're extremely gullible, spiteful, and envious.

We'll always have MEMRI TV.

That's because wilson is insane and wanted an actual women's rights activist to get raped because she was helping women.

>who do this shit were monsters before they were radicalized
99% of suicide bombers are Muslims. Christian, Buddhist, Shintoist radicals, for some reason, are much less likely to become murdering terrorists.

Sharia 4 Marvel

Inshallah

>account of the prophet's life

How the fuck is this even an argument when Muhammad was a desert warlord? I mean I just don't understand what's with these people and pretending Muhammad was some nice guy who dindu nuffin- he wasn't like Moses who had God bitchslap the Egyptians without Moses himself getting his hands dirty and he wasn't like Jesus either- he literally lead soldiers around attacking caravans until he assembled an army of Bedouin attracted to him by his success as a general and the promise of plundering the rich trading city of Mecca and then became ruler over all the Arabs.

I know they're trying to shitpost. I don't care. I'm so fucking sick of people posting one page or panel without context and pretending whoever is speaking must stand for the author's beliefs.

But I thought you faggots didn't want politics in your comics? That's what you say every time Marvel takes a left wing stance.

Right
But the thing is that ONLY happens with Islam

And I'm sick of retards like trying to simplify the decades of horrible foreign policy that led to a number of majority muslim nations being totally destabilized war-torn hellholes that we bomb with robots daily to "muslim bad!"

Doesn't mean the retards are gonna stop shouting any time soon.

Especially when a few of the more influential mods (read: fags who spend all day on IRC) are stormfags

>The IRA

>You need context, you dolts.
Then speak. What's the context?

An isolated panel such as this one necessitates context, but an entire page of a single character giving a lengthy spiel on behalf of the writer stands up for itself.

The only Asian-American school shooter I can name in recent memory is Cho, and there are more Asians than Muslims. So shouldn't there be a bunch of crazed Asian terrorists from /r/AsianMasculinity running around, instead of shitposters who make threads on Sup Forums about how white girls crave Asian dick?

But the Crusades, user!

SHOO GO ON GIT!

The IRA still exists?

Canada is a cultural mosaic you racist.

Actually, a number of historians think Moses was a warlord himself and the entire situation was more bloody than the bible retells it. It's just hard to know for certain due to it being thousands of years old. What is known is that the fiction behind the story is fiction.

>Sup Forums being for more government control
>Taking their shitposts seriously
whoever made that image is a retard

Is this /SuicideSquad/ General?

Asians are a non-violent cucked race who live to kiss up to whites.

Source

>Character is defined and marketed based on her religion and culture
>Never critically examines her religion and culture

>Blame it on the west

The problem was we tried treating them like Japan and Germany. We thought once we shot the bad guys the sane people in the mid east would take over.

The problem is there wasn't any sane faction to take over in the mid-east.

There are no "good guys" in the mid-east. Just followers of a bronze age desert warlord.

But they don't want to integrate. Most immigrants/refugees go to Europe for economic reasons, not for freedom or peace or other bullshit some left wing loon tells people on the CBC. They want Europe to change, and it will either by the erosion of European cultures, values, and traditions. Or through Muslims strangling Europe through its terrorist actions.

...have not been active for many years, and certainly are not reminding us of their barbarity on a near monthly basis

Widespread radicalisation simply requires both a disaffected populace and an extreme ideology that tells said populace what they want to hear. The same thing happened with sullen white kids joining communist terror groups in the 1970s.

>that image

Either Sup Forums is nazis or they're shitposters. You guys can't have it both ways.

They do

>abortion clinic bombings
>attacks on synagogues and mosques
>planned parenthood shootings
>the IRA
>the ELF
>Lehava

Were you trying to make a fedorapost? Because I'm not here to argue with "le bibble is fiction" masterb8ers.

>y the decades of horrible foreign policy that led to a number of majority muslim nations being totally destabilized war-torn hellholes that we bomb with robots
Remember that time the US started wars that killed 20% of the population in Korea and Vietnam?
How many terrorist attacks against the West came from those countries again?

Agreed, the Islamization of the western world is the biggest threat faced from mass-immigration. Terrorism is just a by-product.

>The problem was we tried treating them like Japan and Germany
wat
>We thought once we shot the bad guys the sane people in the mid east would take over.
WAT

No, moron, we've had a policy of intentional destabilization since the fucking Shah fell. Read a book.

What is Miss Marvel's favorite brand of Acid?

Mohammed was early medieval, not bronze age. And he wasn't really a warlord himself, more a preacher who had a bunch of warlords do his bidding (now Omar, the second caliph, was a real warlord).

Okay but whaakes any of you think you know what makes a terrorist tick?

As a frame of reference I actually had to look up terrorist recruitment for a project dealing with that stuff, and you know what the most common story is?

It's second generation Muslims who watch videos of western countries blowing their home countries up and feeling angry at those countries and also guilty for not doing anything about it, so they book a ticket to fight there and then realize the terrorists there are actually a bunch of military goons who don't give a shit about the cause and are just moving drugs.

Fucking NOTHING about that has to do with some sob story about them being outcast, it's literally just the same tactics they use on college students to radicalized into left wing protestors, because they look up propaganda that makes them mad and they feel guilty for not doing anything about it.

And honestly, I can kind of relate having come from a country ruined by communists, feeling mad that people still say the revolution will come or whatever, and guilty that I got out of my country instead of fixing it, I really did think about just getting some guns and a boat and going back there with other angry people.

Disenfranchised nationalism is a serious thing, man, you don't just displace a bunch of people from a place they've called home for years and expect their kids to be cool with it when you can tangibly feel how not cool the situation is.

All that said, islam is literally based on militant theocracy, stop whitewashing the reality of their culture and either stamp it out or leave it be, but don't wishy wash it away and hand wave it off like some liberal psychoanalyst and come to some half assed compromise that leaves them angry enough to bomb your shit all day.

I mean for the most part it is. It's a lot of metaphors over non-fiction unless you really believe adam and eve existed and lived for 900 years.

>The only punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is that they should be murdered, or crucified, or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides, or they should be imprisoned. This shall be a disgrace for them in this world, and in the Hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement. Except those who repent before you overpower them; so know that Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
wtf i hate the quran now

>It ONLY happens with Islam!
>Counter example
>B-b-b-but that was twenty years ago, it doesn't count!

Shut the fuck up.

>comparing functioning nation-states that we left with viable infrastructure and economic assistance to the constant free-for-all that is the middle east
You are a complete and total moron.

Fuck off Sup Forums, saged

>several ad hominems used as an argument
>Sup Forums boogeyman
>trumbf buzzword
The worst part of this post is that you seem to think you've got incredible "critical thinking skills" yourself.

is there any correlation between the "Marvel muslim minority push", female superheroes no longer showing skin, and the very sexy exhibitionist antihero females like Black Cat and Emma Frost becoming villains again? as in, women who dress like sluts cant be good people?

I always thought attacks by environmental extremist groups like ELF were a lot more common?

>Most immigrants/refugees go to Europe for economic reasons, not because they don't want to die horrible painful deaths at the hands of militias

IRA wasnt religious terrorism.

IRA terrorism stopped
Islamic terrorism happens every month or two now, and there's zero reason for it to end any time soon

Wtf, I love muzzies now. Open all borders, its safe.

>on behalf of the writer
HE'S A FUCKING VILLAIN!

Do you look at a page of the Joker monologing and assume that must be the author's stance? Do you look at Rorschach talking about the absolute nature of morality and assume this is what Alan Moore thinks? Fuck's SAKE.

They are. In terms of sheer number of incidents white terrorism beats muslim terrorism in the west handily.

In b4 goalpost is moved and what matters is how many were killed not how much damage was done or how many incidents occurred.

Muslim terrorism is Muslim orthodoxy. It is not some sort of corruption or perversion of the faith's doctrine. Ergo to condemn Muslim terrorism is to condemn Islam, and so western countries have to handwave terrorism away and say it's caused by other sources. It's their only option, since they can't say or even imply that some religions are morally better than others.

Tolerant societies tolerate their own destruction.

But he's right. Most of the refugees from Syria and Libya fled to the neighboring countries and stayed there.

The current tens of thousands from Africa are not refugees. There's a reason they all want to go Germany, France etc and bitch if they get sent to Latvia instead.

IRA is still active. They killed some bloke just the other day. I still can't go in certain areas.

>Act stupid
>Get called stupid.
>"b...b...but that's not an argument!"
Correct. It's a fact.

Then why did terrorists come from stable, wealthy nations like Saudi Arabia?

>that we left with viable infrastructure and economic assistance
LEL. It was US policy to destroy every single standing building in Korea. The country was a literal pile of rubble after the war.

He's not a villain.
He's the main character's brother being held by the villains.
However again he was wrong in assuming he was a muzzy and it's subtext for the villains radicalization.

Jesus Christ are you for real?

Do you really think vandalism and break-ins are comparable to mass-murder?

Do you not know that Saudi Arabia actively hates and wishes to destroy the US? That terrorism is state-sponsored.

nigga you have to be the most fucking stupid person in Sup Forums right now, holy fucking shit!

>state sponsored
>MUSLIM THEOCRACY
hmmmm

You're fucking retarded, this conversation clearly has no point.

Why is it only muslims that snap 99% of the time?

Do you want politics in comics or not? You can't have your cake and eat it too.

In this case he thinks he's in because it's a muslim thing (it's not, it's a superhuman thing and he's told as much) so he goes on a spiel for three pages, the villain's lackey is implicitly hit by his speech because kamala's brother basically described his situation.

Are you seriously denying the majority of the 9/11 hijackers came from Gulf Arab states, which are the wealthiest in the Middle East?

Yes, dipshit, Saudi Arabia hates us because they're muslim. It has nothing to do with economics and global political influence, no sir.

Glad we have detective dipshit on the case to throw out any motive except religion.

>is it bombing season already?