Abloo abloo muh cyborg in the justice league

>abloo abloo muh cyborg in the justice league
Name ONE black hero it would actually make sense to use instead of him

>"M-Muh Static Shock!"

John Stewart. The one Green Lantern that the general public recognizes that doesn't have a tarnished movie rep.

You're Mother's boyfriend.

Why is a black hero necessary in the first place, especially if he's included only for his blackness? Wouldn't that be racism?

John Stewart

Vixen is the easy one. Mr. Terrific if you want another tech guy in place of him, but I get the legacy thing makes him unattractive. Bumblebee might also be more marketable than Cyborg right now due to DCSHG.

It's retarded but it's also the only reason Cyborg was picked.

let's be honest here, we would shit on them regardless for caving into PC pressuring and nostalgia wanking. Only difference is we'd be calling him a nigger instead of a nigger w/ CG

He looks young so I guess it's okay

This, they're so eager to racebend this and that character but don't use the characters they actually have. It's mindboggling.

And yet, nobody cared about Cyborg until the Teen Titans cartoon began, and toon!Cyborg is easily the only popular depiction of him and the most liked.

Blacks consume the most amount of television and movies in the US. It'd be a pretty shitty financial decision to alienate easy money for your blockbuster film.

Movie studio executives don't give a shit about "muh integrity of the white race". They follow the money.

Then people would bitch about it not being Hal.

Then why not just make a Teen Titans movie and showcase Cyborg, Herald and Bumblebee?

Why do they have to be black?

at least you're admitting you guys live in a world of memes and not actual substance filled discussion.

Martian Manhunter with a black human form.

>If they wanted to include a black guy they should include this green alien

So blacks won't watch a movie if there aren't blacks in them?
That sounds pretty racist of them

Because they're making a Justice League movie and that's what the public wants.

cyborg would make sense in this movie even if he was white assuming that he still has a mother box in his chest...

Yep. Same as how you REEEEE and swear to not give your money to movies that racebend characters.

>People are still butthurt over this

Can't we just like Vic, Stewart, and J'Onn and not have dickwaving contests over which one should be on the JL

Do you watch Tyler Perry movies?

Yeah that's what I thought.

>If they wanted to include a black guy they should include this green alien
In liveaction it counts because the actual actor would be black.

I don't watch them because they suck
And how is that the same thing retard?

The irony of this post

Honestly? Steel.

He's supposedly tied to Superman, so it would have been easy. Just have a black engineer get really inspired by Superman and want to help people like him in the aftermath of Superman's death. He goes, builds some power armor (maybe he worked at LexCorp and helped design a suit which he takes), and wala. You have a smart, talented black man who is a superhero. And literally no one would complain about erasing some other character's race or stealing a black character from another team.

Don't know where else to put this, but I've read this douchy intellectualoid SJW negro criticizing and tearing apart the choice of having Cyborg being the DCEU main Black guy because, according to him "he was chosen because he's the least threatening black guy in comics since he's a machine, thus he's desexualized and doesn't have a dick".

whats ironic about it exactly?

>Justice League movie
>that's what the public wants.
the trailer's feedback says, no they don't.

You don't want to watch a movie without white people and blacks don't want to watch movies without black people. It's simple shit you fucking hick.

#oscarssowhite

I don't?
They don't?
That's a pretty racist assumption user

What's ironic. You complain when there are blacks and they complain when there aren't.

The difference is there is actual money in pandering to them.

gee, I dunno, because they both have to do with not seeing a movie you previously would have wanted to see but the color of the fictional characters skin is different than you'd prefer? couldn't be that petty thing at all.

not the LITERAL EXACT same thing but the ideas are pretty damn similar. you fucks really are dense as hell if you're not all in troll mode 24/7

Martian Manhunter

So basically any character with a mother box slapped on.

Vixen's totem, now a mother box
Platinum's Responometer, now a mother box
Element Woman's Orb of Ra, now a mother box
Steel's armor, now a mother box
Toyman, now a mother box that looks like an asian kid
Black Lightning's belt, mother box
Zatanna's magic, mother box
Martian Manhunter, more like Martian Mother Box

I'll break it down so that a retard like you can understand then. Cast John Stewart, get constant bitch fits about why they didn't use Hal. Cast Hal Jordan, suffer the worst PR blitz disaster of the decade. I can just see the Salon & Variety articles now: "Dominantly Caucasian Comics! Why Marvel *gets* Black People!"

There is nothing racist about wanting to see your own race.

Isn't that what you guys over at Sup Forums are always saying?

This

>that user's point is somehow ironic because of an event which he and tons of other black people had nothing to do with

so I'm asian, if there was a #oscarssowhite created by asians I wouldn't be able to comment on it without it being ironic? you realize you're only proving you see everything through a lense of skin color, right? i'm not even trying to go SJW here on ya, you're just making it easy on yourself.

but he was still the most unpopular titan and his episodes were always utter shit

>Name ONE black
That's where you fucked up nigger

Martian Manhunter with a black human alter-ego

Jon Stewart

>alien black face
You know exactly why there would be outrage, quit fronting.

I do?
There is?
Is that why they go see their DVD man for bootlegs?

who the fuck cares what other people think? I like John Steward AND Jordan. I'd love to see either of them. you gotta stop caring what the masses think and think for yourself, dude. opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. constantly talking about them doesn't make them go away, it just makes it harder for you to enjoy what you want to enjoy.

Stewart*

>implying they'd miss out on "diversity" points by not having a black character

>Minority
>Female
>Past Justice League member
>Sexy
The answer is obvious.

Why can't both Hal and John be in the JL? The main book has GLs right now.

if they are going to go all new52 with it like it appears. then we'll need to have cyborg to hack the motherboxes

is Martian white? no?

TRIGGERED

>alien black face
????
It would be like Zoe Saldana playing Gamora.

Let's be honest- The only reason why Hal Jordan is around is because Didio and Johns's massive boner for the Silver Age.

Because only blacks sell and purchase bootlegs huh?

How much of a dent in in Force Awakens' box office did Sup Forums make with their boycott of Finn?

why can't we have both?

That's his point, anyone can hack a motherbox if the plot dictates that they do. You don't specifically need Cyborg for it.

>you realize you're only proving you see everything through a lense of skin color, right

I don't, but nice try.
Blame leftists for making every single fucking thing into a race issue

I believe that's the point in GL Corps.

yeah, wasn't there some guy from there who got triggered because you can kill nazis in the new Wolfestein or some shit?

Johns' boner is for the bronze age not silver age, dumb casual

this would have been the perfect window to introduce him

no outrage from manhunter on supergirl on cw I thin you are tilting at windmills

>Why did they make Thor black and bald?

How about instead of feeling obligated to throw in a token black, they judge heroes by the content of their character?

no one gives a fuck about the tv shows.

>Because only blacks sell and purchase bootlegs huh?
Not what I said at all, nice try though

>How much of a dent in in Force Awakens' box office did Sup Forums make with their boycott of Finn?
I have no idea and I didn't know Sup Forums was all one person.

except that cyborg wasn't included for diversity but for story

1. not all leftists are like that. a lot of us push for policy stuff, not SJW shit. stop generalizing based on your internet experiences behind a monitor
2. so its okay for you to do it because other people who are desperate for clicks on an article do? okay.

I feel like you're more right than the guy you're replying to, but that's not a direct comparison because CW J'onn is not the only black character on that show like he would be in a JL movie.

Martian is an alien doesn't matter who plays him. I bet Cyborg is gonna suck anyway, I don't care if he's not white, it's just obviously a dumbing down of the JLA for niggers.

thats really reaching for it man

Because money.

They have been trying to make Cyborg an A-lister for years though

If I lived in a black-founded country with a majority black population I would not insist that they include white heroes for me to identify with.

Cyborg's dad would be a better JL member than Cyborg himself

Ok so we all agree token blacks net more money for the movie.

>so its okay for you to do it

And how do I do it?

I would watch the shit outta some hal john buddy cop action in JL tbqh

He's an armored Big Guy in a red cape and hammer.

With a hammer that he can throw and have return, no less.

>So blacks won't watch a movie if there aren't blacks in them?
>That sounds pretty racist of them
No. They watch the fuck out of DBZ, and martial arts movies, and they love lots of Sup Forums material with no black major characters like batman and superman.

Hollywood execs on the other hand are more racist than the KKK.

John Stewart but i don't want him because i like Hal better. Hal could give us a Gold/Blue moments with Flash in these movies.

There are no good black adult superheroes.

Star Wars made money because it was Star Wars, not because of who was or wasn't in the movie.
That's my point

>token blacks

Why are liberals so racist?

>They watch the fuck out of DBZ, and martial arts movies
they like violence. Most of them are consumers of fighting games too.

So in an alternate universe where blacks built the US and the majority white population descended from kidnapped slaves in Europe you really can't see yourself asking for more white people in the media?

Ok that's you man but that isn't reality.

Seriously, he seems more inspired by Thor than Superman.
Especially "Magic is just advanced Science" MCU Thor.

There's no need for a black superhero. Fuck him and fuck Johns.

I don't understand your point. not being sarcastic.

>they like violence.

That's because they are American.

Really? I thought everybody liked TT Cyborg and his episodes? He was certainly my favorite.

DC try to make a black A-lister every 10 years but fail every time. See Steel, Mr Terrific and now Cyborg. Half cape readership refusing to accept new things and half plain old racism. I don't think the quality of the writing is a factor because if the audience care about it, the cape industry would collapse in a month

Firestorm.

why specifically adult?

You said he was pushed for story
I'm saying they have been trying to make him an A-lister for the least few years, despite him being around since the 70s(?) and nobody really caring.

>The black audience who watches anime is the same as the general black audience

Wew.