Marvel Teams Thor & Hulk In New Comic From Jeremy Whitley, Simone Buanfantino And Alti Firmansyah

>Next up appears to be Thor & Hulk: Champions Of The Universe from Jeremy Whitley, Simone Buanfantino and Alti Firmansyah. A six issue digital exclusive comic that, also, will be collected next year. And teams up the stars of the upcoming movie Thor: Ragnarok, Thor and Hulk, into their own series.
>An Elder of the Universe wants to fight Earth’s strongest hero — but will Thor and Hulk ever agree on who that is? Of course not! They’ll have to run a gauntlet of impossible challenges to prove their worth…but what’s really waiting for them at the finish line?
House of Ideas

SYNERGY
Y G
N R
E E
R N
G Y
YGRENYS

yes because fear itself worked out so well

>Carol murdering Skrulls with Fury mini soon
Good.

Not canon.

>Jeremy Whitley, Simone Buanfantino and Alti Firmansyah
Literally who?

>Thor literally admits that he could never beat the Hulk

What were the writers thinking?

He was admitting only that he could not kill him or physically beat him into submission.
Thor literally sent him into orbit seconds after which effectively did beat him.

And fucks sake, Thor held his own against Hulk & The Thing together both with their own godly hammers, that was a great fucking showing for Thor and shames how god damn weak they are making him look in the fucking film.

The difference is that in the film Hela destroys Thor's hammer. Funny that you found specific evidence for Thor being powerful but ignore why he's shown as not being as powerful elsewhere.

Whitley is a brony and his Wasp was worse than America or Hellcat

Nothing is worse than America, but Witley is fucking annoying just read his twitter feed, he will end up making this book be about the MCU black Valkyrie.

>synergy
>Jeremy Whitley, the writer of NuWasp and her G.I.R.L. team
They just keep doing it.

>his Wasp was worse than America
His Wasp was a 10/10 masterpiece compared to America.

Having read both America and Wasp, I can assure you that America is much worse, but Wasp is awful.

But Hyperion is Earth's strongest hero

His Wasp was bad, but compared to America? come on! the big problem of his Wasp is that he focused on the girls instead of the Pym family, I wanted a book where Nadia meet the rest of her family... Jocasta, Tigra and William, Speed and Wiccan, the return of Rover and finally Pymtron, but none of that happened.

Nick Fury Jr, never forget the Jr! can't wait for another comic where they treat him like he's the real one :P

>you lived to see an era in which the comics are based on the movies instead of the other way around

Good, comic books suck 98% of the times. At least the movies are entertaining and easier to follow.

Looks like the real Thor, wielding Mjolnir, and real Hulk. Already looks better than 90% of CURRENT YEAR Marvel.

I don't know, at least I've gone through a full issue of America. Wasp lost me at the first page

this was my question too

No Bill No Buy

Jeremy Whitley, you say?

Welcome to the suffering being a Dr Strange fan is currently

>suffering being a Dr Strange fan
well you are delivered, Donny Cates is taking over

I am a sucker for arcs where main hero is at his lowest and has to overcome the suffering and pain, only to come out stronger. Liked it in Remender's Cap and Lemire's Green Arrow. Is similar thing happening in Strange? If so, I might check it out.

And immeadiately ejecting the title character to write a fucking Loki book...

huh? what are you talking about?

Read Daredevil Born Again

hmm...ok with me, I am always down with Loki shenanigans. And I trust Cates to have a good story to tell out of it.

GoT is trash and he seems like the plebbiest kind of GoT fan.

This guy ain't any good.

>write Wasp
>nobody likes it
>widely mocked
>fails to sell
>completey kills the viability of a fresh new character
>get to write more books anyway
Marvel: Fail upwards because once you're in you're in.

I don't give shit about Loki, I actually want to read a Dr. Strange book about, you know, DOCTOR FUCKING STRANGE.

what have you read of his? any of his Heavy Metal stories?

I don't even know what he's talking about, but he sounds about right.
As much of a soapbox writer as he is.

>wants to read about the character that gives name to a book
lol look at this newfag
do you even Marvel bro

... Asha isn't bisexual...

Ever think maybe the story might revolve around Doctor Strange trying to get the SS title back from Loki?

Literally the only info about this upcoming book is the cover showing Loki as Sorcerer Supreme.

Of course though, it's Sup Forums and the majority of you fucks always jump to conclusions or assume the worst of everything

Cates is a shitty Image writer why would you have faith in him

>Ever think maybe the story might revolve around Doctor Strange trying to get the SS title back from Loki?

Actually, the author told in the interviews that this is exactly what the book will be about.

>the majority of you fucks always jump to conclusions or assume the worst of everything

Because this is NuMarvel we're talking about. They've spent more than a decade living *down* to our every expectation.

Yeah... Whitley does that.

>you fucks always jump to conclusions or assume the worst of everything
Gee I wonder why that happens

you fucking casuals haven't even read any of his stuff. I say again, start reading Morrison's Heavy Metal

Sorry I'm not a furry

what's that have to do with Heavy Metal? That's Island

Same shit. Indiefags are all the same. Bunch of furry SJWs, the lot of them. If I wanted to read about people attacking Trump for not being PC enough then I'd get on twitter.

>Bunch of furry SJWs, the lot of them. If I wanted to read about people attacking Trump for not being PC enough then I'd get on twitter.
That's Marvel you dumbass. Indi is all over the place

>indi is all over the place
Sure it is.

well right wingers make such good comics. Just look at Marville

I'm down for a Strange vs. Loki book.