Welcome to the Wayne thread

Today's episode:
>Like a Happy, Happy Bird (5:30p/4:30c)
>With Ansi on board, Team Timbers follow a mysterious figure into the Wayne's secret library; Ansi tries to protect his new friend and budding crush Julia from a terrifying monster.
Preview from Nickelodeon's official Instagram:
instagram.com/p/BW83xZql38o/

So, what are your expectations for this episode?
I hope this one doesn't feel as fast and forced as the first one, as many anons pointed out, Nick should air the six pilot episodes so people feel more familiar with the show.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/tsb6i74y6fqzx/WTW
pastebin.com/cJqrMsDc
mega.nz/#!NwkXHZob!r57YNnRTBmf69rigd7gxvIMOSif-FCFhv2H7_WWTDWE
showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-monday-cable-originals-network-finals-7-24-2017.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Exposition is out of the way in that first episode. Second episode should be a more accurate representation of how the shows pace will be.

Is the Hawaiian shirt guy the spy lady's dumb husband or something? He seemed so out of place it was the only conclusion I could jump to.

I assumed he was the idiot henchman.

He fits the brute stereotype, some brawny guy with almost no intelligence.
In the pilot he sounded more threatening, though.

Is someone going to rip this episode?

Likely. I don't even know why people ask anymore.

Anyone got links to the original pilot?

Yes, here it is.

Can't wait to watch this.

Less than two hours bump.

Only 30 minutes left, God I'm excited.

Anybody else just happy that Carey Means and Dave Willis are getting non-Adult Swim work

As requested, a stream.

pastebin.com/cJqrMsDc

Dana Snyder revealed at a recent con panel that the creator grew up on Aqua Teen and vowed to include all the VAs in his show if he ever got one (on the condition they did their Aqua Teen voices as close as possible.)

>Matt, Andy and Mike have a very large chance to be in it

Bueno

Oh God this is great. I knew this show would be great the moment the voice cast was announced.

That was honestly really good so far. Jokes were on point.

What the fuck did just happen?

Much better than the first episode. I don't know why the Tony Stanza jokes made me laugh so much.

I'll be honest, this shows pretty good, still finding it's feet but still enjoyable.

MEGA LINK FOR TODAYS EPISODE

MEGA user SAYS HES RECORDING IT!

I knew this would happen. The first episode usually feels weak in a show, but later ones get better.
I hope Welcome to the Wayne finds it's niche fandom. I'd like to see fanart and even fics and that kind of shit, because the show has nice stuff to explore.

Here's the episode. The show is really getting good.

mega.nz/#!NwkXHZob!r57YNnRTBmf69rigd7gxvIMOSif-FCFhv2H7_WWTDWE

I apologize for the random Windows notification around the 18 minute mark.

Has the show been 34'd?

You bet.

Does anyone have the web episodes?

web episodes

I do not like it at all. Sorry guys. This is just a rehash of better shows again mixed in with that terrible obvious humor most modern shows have.

Has the connection of this just being a gender swap nick version of Gravity Falls yet?

At this point it's a meme. I hate it because the show clearly is different.
GF didn't invent the "mystery cartoon" set up.

>Speedbuggy is an entirely different show SD didn't invent the Mystery cartoon
>Funky Phantom is an entirely different show SB didn't invent the Mystery Cartoon
>Captain Cave Man is an entirely different show FP didn't invent the Mystery Cartoon
>Amazing Chan and the Chan Clan is an entirely different show CCM didn't invent the Mystery Cartoon
>Josie and the Pussy Cats is an entirely different show ACACC didn't invent the Mystery Cartoon
>Jabber Jaw is an entirely different show JP didn't invent the Mystery cartoon

I think all of those were produced by the same company

For some reason, Mabel is significantly less obnoxious as a boy, and Dipper is significantly less pathetic as a girl.

Olly and Saraline are less annoying that the Pines. Well, Olly sometimes can be annoying because he spouts too many jokes, but I hope the writers can get him to be serious at times as well.

Thanks.

>Olly being jealous
Is he, dare I say, gay?

The show scored 1,171 million. Is that good or bad?
Source
showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-monday-cable-originals-network-finals-7-24-2017.html

For Nick, that's leaning towards bad since it's barely over a million. The Loud House on the other hand had 1,682,000 million and that aired right before Wayne. Hopefully today's will be better.

>Olly and Saraline are less annoying that the Pines.

I understand that if you're comparing them to Mabel , but I don't really see that with Dipper

Shit, I hope so too. I don't want this show to get canned this early

the brother is more like Gene from Bob's Burgers

i'm not the only one here developing a crush on saraline, right?

I see the loli gets more attention than the spy.

We are on Sup Forums after all, user.

Certainly not

I hope we get art of both soon. I was hoping this thread would have a few drawfags

I would draw them if they didn't have ugly wiener noses.

Don't draw them on-model then?

What's the point then; I'd rather just design my own character.

Artists have their own styles you know

What's the point in announcing you're a drawfag if you aren't going to draw?

This

Look at all those sweet (you)s he got!

He also posted that shit last thread, it's just fucking stupid.
Next time I won't reply. What an attention whore.

Maybe someone in the drawthread could draw some WttW requests

Second episode was alright. Not quite the direction I expected the series to take so far

>low ratings for first episode
>premiere of the second episode
>thread this slow

Is this show fucked? I don't want this show to be fucked, but these don't seem like good signs.

If the characters were drawn better we wouldn't this wouldn't have happened.

Most of the cartoon fans ran away from it because some Val faggot clickbaited that it was a "ripoff" of Gravity Falls.

Oh shiiiit I didn't know this show was premiering yet, caught EP 1 a few weeks ago but didn't know about the bomb
Gonna check it out on the Nick Roku app with my parents' cable account for dem ratings

I think they made a mistake by making the first episode very confusing if you haven't seen the web shorts

I really hope not. This show may not have the greatest artstyle but it has potential

Looks like we're getting some art.

I should've known it would be gay art

And we all know Nick gives shows with potential the chance to grow and develop rather than cancelling them early based on ratings.

Yeah it's not like they did that befo-
Oh wait.

leaking info and shit talking the network aren't things that tend to help your show

Honestly, expecting people to have watched the web shorts from years ago instead of properly introducing the show/characters in the first episode definitely didn't help.

That happened long after Nick gave the show the kiss of death by literally never rerunning it for over a year

I thought this show still came on

just more reason linear tv needs to finish dying as fast as possible

bump

1080p webrip should come out in an hour