Paranatural: Fury Road

>Ed no he needed a father figure

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U&spfreload=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh boy, copypasting!

Well lil Johnny's off to juvie I guess. So Max next, then the fake out teacher, then finally after decades of wait. Who. Is. Hijack?

>literal zoom and copy paste
Worse than Ellis and Buckley combined. Zack didn't lie when he said he'd make his comic unpalatable.

AAAAAAAUUUUGGGHHHH

The Hack has completely lost the ability to draw hands.

His wrists are so deformed, he no longer has human-shaped hands to model.

Wait is that one panel literally just part of the previous one fucking zoomed in to like 500%? Holy shit Zack.

>the one background that appears in this page is copypasted to death
>finally after over a year of pages, someone is confirmed to not be hijack
>those hands lmao

good going zack keep it up

Anyone else find it weird that after six years the ghosts everywhere are now the most normal part of living in Mayview? The hell is Suzy thinking. The Mad Max club would be a much better article than the Activity club.

with comments like these on his twitter i honestly do not expect him to ever improve

How else will he keep the pressure off of his poor, mutilated wrists?

I mean, I can't possibly imagine why they enjoy the comic but good for them if they do I guess.

This page was three years ago.

Remember the innocent days when we complained about the train being Namek?

He should get a wrist support pad [Spoiler] or some moisturizer. [/spoiler]

Is Johnny gonna get ED

>Zack copypastes
>his wrists suddenly explode

>Copy/paste zoom in on panel 7

It just looks bad too. Like you can obviously tell he did it going by how blurry it looks compared to the rest of the page.

ZACK
YOU CANNOT DO THIS 400 PAGES INTO THE COMIC
YOU CANNOT SUDDENLY START DOING WEIRD META HUMOR LIKE COPY AND PASTING EXPLOSIONS FROM GOOGLE IMAGES AND ZOOMING IN ON ALREADY DRAWN PANELS
This isn't inferno cop you fucking dunce, there is no precedent for this kind of thing.
and stop it with the tongue in cheek shonen parody you dumb fuck. it was funny on the ghost train when ed and isaac had a huge adventure off screen. it was tolerable even in hitball. it was getting annoying when collin/cody/whoever the fuck it was was talking about the secret shadow student council or whatever. this is just ridiculous, youre sullying your setting for dumb one-off gags jesus fuck

Let me just write another page and...

AAAARRRGH

Jesus Christ Zack, no, please no. Why do this?

>Gonna have to take a 2 week Va- I mean hiatus for them to surgically attach my wrists back to my arms after this PAINFUL page in which half of it is copy/paste.

paranatural has gone from something that parodies shonen shit, to the very same shonen shit that it used to be parodying

He's trying to emulate Hussie.

AAAARRRGGGGHHHposting is more entertaining the the comic itself at this point.

inb4 Paranatural gigapause when Zack's wrists finally vaporize

correction: 500 pages. cause he's too lazy to even update the fucking archive. christ.

Oh yeah, that's right. That was a plot point we never saw again.

Just like:

>the weird dog language
>main character meeting his magnet worm
>his memory of his mom because we needed that for some reason
>those 3 little bush hiding creeps talking about some super powerful dude that never really amounts to anything
>the book spider getting introduced and then killed because

I mean I can't even think of all the random moments introduced, left alone like unfinished thoughts as if they were spontaneous "hey wouldn't it be cool if. . ."

I honestly think he doesn't care anymore and just does this to laugh at the bitching.

>This isn't inferno cop you fucking dunce
Damn straight it's not, Inferno Cop is a million times better.

>the book spider getting introduced and then killed because
This was the first moment in the comic that really struck me as being very poorly done. Eightfold wasn't really built up at all, and we didn't really get a good look at her relationship with Isabel before she got thrown out of the train.

>no new shotanatural lewds in months/years

youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U&spfreload=10

Gambler's fallacy.

Yeah, I honestly thought Zack was going for a whole Inferno Cop-like shot with that panel, but the gag just falls flat since his comic isn't consistently being drawn in a cheap style as a joke and the gag doesn't really make sense within the context of the scene.

I don't know, it just felt like there's a style clash of having this kind of humor featured in paranatural.

>pic related
>back when Max and Isaac were wisecracking together
Why you have to remind me of the good times, man.

So is Chapter 5 gonna wrap up once they find Hijack or is it gonna prolong itself one they find him?

He wouldn't see any of the bitching because he hates Sup Forums. All he sees is shit like this:

>2030
>Chapter 5 is still going
>Zack's wrists are now cybernetic
>they explode frequently

I don't really know what you expect. Do you expect points that get brought up to be elaborated on immediately? If Zack knew how to pace those points would have started to be elaborated on. He sets these points up to get to them in two to three chapters but he doesn't realize that for him a chapter takes four years to complete.

As someone who's planning on a future project, the possibility of giving into the "safe space" part of a fandom and getting blinded by it scares the hell out of me.

can relate. this is why i plan on shilling everything i ever make on Sup Forums so that it'll get a hatedom and people will start pointing out the flaws. browsing threads about stuff you made on Sup Forums and viewing pleasant tweets on your twitter seems like the perfect balance