Beaten by Aquaman and Green Lanterns

>Beaten by Aquaman and Green Lanterns

How do you fuck up a Spidey comic this hard?

That's Marvel's fault for alienatinh everyone. The book is great.

By barely promoting it and having spent the better part of two years alienating your readership while your competition does the opposite.

This. You saw it at DC around DCYou too. Eventually people will just stay away even if there's good books out there.

When you have a nobody instead of one of (if not the) greatest Spider-Man writer of all time writing it does it surprise you it's dropping like a rock?

To be honest here, Spiderman is an absolute shit character right now. He is not compelling at all anymore since Slott/Bendis/Zdarsky only write him to be a manchild. Most of the quips Zdarsky writes are nothing but cringe worthy ramblings. Lets not forget that Zdarsky made Peter in a fanboy of the Champions, because you know, Peter is a nutty and eccentric guy.

I'm surprised ASM still has a loyal fanbase as it does.

Zdarsky is a shitty writer

By making a bad comic by a shitty writer.

I wanted to give Zdarksy a chance, but man this issue was just fucking terrible.

Zdarsky is awful. He thinks he's the funniest guy in the room and wants you to know this at length. If he wasn't Fraction's gay lover he would not have any kind of career.

Fraction wrote some good comics, but the swarm of trash he brought in with him sure wasn't worth it.

Are you really trying to say the second issue was good? Really?

>There's like a half dozen Spider-Man titles and Slott is still writing the best one
What a world

Are you samefagging or something? The dailogue is cringe worthy. Peter is depicted as a fucking child. Not to mention Zdarsky is stroking his own fucking cock when he thinks he can pull off comedy in a coffee shop setting for 5 fucking pages.

>the best one
I disagree, Spider-Man and Deadpool has been a good and RYV has been a blast.

>write bad Spidey for years
>people stop buying
Ummm wtf?!?!?!?!
Fuck Chip tho honestly

Not even Slott himself is delusional enough to think he's a great Spidey writer

Yes, he is.

You should post the next page where Riri attacks Peter without any provocation whatsoever.

This. Spider-Man/Deadpool and RYV are the best Spider-books right now. If only Kaine took over Scarlet Spider fulltime.

You mean the forced conflict page which has no real reason to be in the book besides an action page or filler.

Did this really need a 4 page recap of that shitty Mark Waid graphic novel?

Fucking Normie reeereee

It was also beaten by issue #27 of Green Arrow.

>already multiple plot points going on which make the book unfocused
>Riri cameo in the first issue
>Peter is a manchild
>Random pink hair girl for no reason
>Tries way to hard to be funny

Why the fuck isn't the book like the FCBD preview, where he was hanging with MJ, fighting the Vulture and doing classic Spidey stuff? You dropped the ball, Zdarsky

I think the book is alright, definitely readable and a few pages are good. Should've focused on Pete and Johnny though.

I also feel there's a LOT of plots ongoing at the same time, and only half of them are interesting.

>I left your sister with Karnak

What was Johnny thinking?

>try hard humor isn't funny.

>lol so random isn't funny.

god thats awful

It gets worse. Much worse. Especially when you consider Pete is in his late 20s to early 30s.

Just undo OMD already for fuck's sake.