Kelly does it again!

Kelly does it again!

How can one man stay so consistently at the top of his game?

>Rodeo Drive

No plastic bags..?
YOU BROKE MY GRILL!?
NO PLASTIC BAAGS!?
RRRAAAAAAAHH

Stay mad, Kelly. Just buy a reusable bag, you cheap faggot.

I know it's satire, but I unironically agree with the majority of Kelly comics.

>even the "HOLLYWOOD" sign is labeled

As time goes on the more sure I am Kelly is the avatar of truth.

Kelly is not a real person. This is satire of a political cartoonist from The Onion a satirical news media.

So you're saying you unironically agree with extreme satire. You must be so smart.

Ho shit is that Eddie Murphy looking for trannies? Ask Kelly about what Beverly Hills is like. The theme to Beverly Hills Cop starts to play in Kelly's head while he stares off into the distance.

>don't get him
you certainly don't

Don't tell Kelly that, you might make him want to stop

>Calls Kelly cheap faggot over a bag
>Defending cheap faggot conglomerates charging $. 25 for a $. 006 cost of production bag.
>Literally banned plastic bags because it was costing them $5/10k
>Ban has nothing to do with environmental impact, and everything to do with being cheap bastards.

I think I understand why you don't care for his comics. You're so NEET that you don't even know the subject matter.

Good Lord. You are stupid.

But wouldn't that make him an idiot?

I wish more environmental problems could be combated by people being cheap bastards

They're also started by being cheap bastards though. The first cars were electric, but a competitor made a combustion engine. Gas was cheap af, and gave the car more torque.

Earth 3 probably only ever had electric cars, but still suffer ozone depletion from all the hooked and blackjack.

So where is the kelly summer train gonna go next?

the next comic has to be A San Fransico one, than maybe Oakland? hes definetly going to do a portland hipster comic after he leaves california. also calling it now Crying statue of liberty at a VooDoo doughnuts for a portland comic book it.

Nice purse old man!

Eddie Murphy was a man ahead of his time.

...all the stuff on the left is fucking horrible

what is the joke here

Haha, you're the punchline =3

No, he doesn't
He never has

Doesn't every business make you pay for the bag but it's included with the cost of the goods?

Ummm ask for a paperbag

A lot of things are included in the cost of individual items in a grocery store. But now that those items are a la carte, the price of store items don't go down, they just keep going up.

Similar to shrinkflation, where the size of the item goes down, but the cost remains the same. A Snickers bar used to be the size of a "King Size" bar is now, Toblerone now uses a shape that uses less chocolate per bar.

The moral is, anytime a major chain or corporation sees a chance to make another dime off you, to fill their coffers, they'll take it. You'll get worst service or less of the item you want.

>Beverly Hills Cop is a real person who's just hanging around

Perfect.

t. Freedom Hater

Is this an LA thing? In San Diego you can still get plastic bags for 10 cents.

I don't live in LA, but the majority of my town has it stores stocked with paper bags.
The only exception I can think of is Wal-Mart, but I may be wrong.

Northern Californian, can confirm.
It's a mess here.

Why does Kelly suddenly like Disney?

>falling for the paper bag meme
You people are why this state is killing itself.

>Kelly is not a real person
Thats not quite right.
It's a pseudonym for ward sutton.

your welcome

I can't remember the last time I saw a store offering paper bags at all in San Diego

new toblerone looks retarded aside from the cost issue.

>I know it's satire, but I unironically agree with the majority of Kelly comics.
same although even he is wrong sometimes, such as on the following topics;

>his negative opinions on Halloween & Christmas
>his negative opinion on David Bowie

probably a couple other things but those are the main ones I can remember

I live in California and I have yet to see a place charge more than a dime for a plastic bag