Why does Sup Forums love this show so much?

Why does Sup Forums love this show so much?

>It has a great premise that it barely commits to
>The humor is very hit or miss
>Endless repetition of the same jokes throughout the entire series
>It's not as out there or experimental like "Space Ghost" or "Sealab" or as funny as "Aqua Teen"
>It just sort of rides the line of mediocrity and inconsistent quality

>>It's not as out there or experimental like "Space Ghost" or "Sealab" or as funny as "Aqua Teen"
>Aqua Teen
>Funny

The reason you're confused is you have shit taste.

This show is basically Robot Chicken: Hanna Barbera Edition

>>It has a great premise that it barely commits to
and in the same fucking post you mention Aqua Teen, Space Ghost, and Sea Lab as better shows
>>The humor is very hit or miss
debatable
>>Endless repetition of the same jokes throughout the entire series
that's.......the joke
>>It's not as out there or experimental like "Space Ghost" or "Sealab" or as funny as "Aqua Teen"
so what, you're mad it's not stoner humor
>>It just sort of rides the line of mediocrity and inconsistent quality
Everyone who shits on this show just didn't like it, there's nothing wrong with that. Just don't strain your brain trying to come up with asinine reasons why it's "bad"

Ah, no wonder it's bad.

Hey user, did you get that thing I sent you?

I thought the humor was smarter than ATHF but still distinctly Adult Swim
>I've seen this before...profiling

But Aqua Teen, Space Ghost and Sealab are better shows. There are only like a handful of episodes where it fully embraces its premise. The rest of the episodes are about random bullshit. It bothers me because this show had the potential to be the best of the original [adult swim] programs. Instead most of what the show is a bunch of barely connected gags and skits that are no different from the "stoner humor" from the shows I mentioned earlier. Difference is that those other shows were better executed.

Sounds like you're just butthurt that the show wasn't a stale cartoon legal procedural full of cliches

>Aqua Teen
A show about three roommate private detectives that only do that thing for literally one episode.
>Space Ghost
You got me in a box, there.
>Sealab
A show about an underwater research team that never does any aquatic research, unless you count mating with a shark to produce a hybrid.
>Harvey Birdman
A show about old heros becoming attorneys, nearly every episode of which has a court hearing.

MUH PREMACE

Sort of. I feel like if the writers where smart and clever enough it could have been like that except without the cliches and it would had actually been consistently funny. Again that's if the writing staff was actually that talented to pull it off.

Isn't Sealab's thing supposed to be that they're totally off the rails? It's like an SS13 round gone horribly wrong each episode.

>just finished this last month
Wait. Did he seriously fuck Boo Boo?

But most of the episodes of Harvey Birdman aren't about the Hanna-Barbera court cases. The might introduce it as such but most of the episodes where just a bunch of random events where in the last two minutes of the episode there's a brief court hearing and that's it.

Also Sealab 2021 was never about the premise. It was always about how much you can get away with and experiment with nothing but recycled footage. At least it was about that for the first two seasons.

you're full of shit and lying for no purpose other than to shitpost. fuck off

Man, when was the last time you actually rewatched Harvey Birdman. Most of the episodes are like that.

this is your last (you), spend it wisely

Yes

Thread/

was that seriously the premise of aqua teen

the Aqua Teens were detectives for part of the first season but it dropped off pretty quick and was only really emphasized in the pilot. they still make references to it in the Mooninite episode where Frylock tells Shake he's supposed to uphold the law, and a few more times after that until it goes full balls off the walls

Also the episode that was right before the last episode, when Shake and Frylock are at the restaurant and Shake mentions that they founded a detective agency 15 years ago

>It's a "why isn't your opinion my opinion?" Thread