Weird cartoon premises thread

Why did a red devil with a big ass constantly stalk two anthropomorphic farm animals?

To tempt them

What in that show made sense
Don't overthink arguably the only good character in the show

HEY EVERYBODY
FREE WAIFUS
WAIFUS FOR FREE HERE

It appears so.

I used to like this show but I barely remember it. I vaguely recall it was a little bit like Ren and Stimpy.

it's good for a single watch, to see how over the top it can get. besides that there's not really a point to rewatching anything.

nobody said that, this is a cow and chicken thread.

Janitors get bored too.

Hey, Boneless was pretty great also.

good thread, guys

Superior spin off coming through

>Cow and Chicken
>Rocko

I'll take "Ren and Stimpy knockoffs that turned out better than Ren and Stimpy" for 400, Alex.

That thing always freaked me out as a kid.

how is Rocko a ren and stimpy knock off?

Same, I didn't get the joke a kid.

For some reason there was a trend, especially in the 90's, to call anything willing to be grotesque and have risque humor a R&S knockoff.

Same shit, just different protagonists. Neither is superior really.

here here

why did a general with a huge lizard dick constantly stalk insect girl and tentacle boy

Cartoony gross-out kids show with adult jokes?

Honestly speaking, the show's butt-centric humor grossed me out as a kid more than anything in Ren and Stimpy for some reason. Good shit tho, I still find reasons to scream out lines from it every now and then.

>REAL men shave with ROCKS

>better than Ren and Stimpy
Highly debatable. Ren and Stimpy was dumb, but it was a classic. I actually still remember a lot of the episodes and even some of the dialogue in that, but despite watching Cow and Chicken a lot I hardly remember anything specific. Did they have even one thing as memorable as the Happy Happy Joy Joy song? Or Space Madness? Or Don't Wiz On the Electric Fence or Log or Powdered Toast Man or Gritty Kitty Litter or Rubber Nipples or that episode with that big ass fairy that kept beating the shit out of Ren?

>bug
She's a Mewman, user, not a bug.

why delete this post though

What's the difference?

I remember Cow & Chicken ate pig asses.

She soft 'n squishy, not hard chitin like an arthropod.

It took me until 3 years ago to get the joke about him.

Soft and squishy. So she's like a maggot or slug then?

I have no clue what's going on in this thread anymore. Star vs. people are at war with a janitor because they want this to be a Star vs. thread? I don't get it.

Why the fuck are Starfags trying to hijack this thread?

Sup Forums is becoming Sup Forums
>Talk about board related stuff, get banned.

It's just clicked right now.

Rubber fucking chicken.

take a close look at the pic in the OP

I have no idea. I guess if the show is even vaguely mentioned or referenced they have a personal rule about making the thread about Star vs. The janitor seems to have given up though.

It went from weird show premises to star vs.
If this is your post OP, I feel sorry for you.

It'd be easier to have a thread dedicated to cartoons without weird premises.

Why would you want to talk about cartoons when there's a dozen perfectly good threads about cape movies?
Come on guys.

Maybe something more along the lines of a caterpillar, which will then give way to a monstrous butterfly.

is the janitor just deleting random posts now
I don't get it

>user didn't check the OP

You three are fucking retards.

I'd take a guess that op was trying to see how far he can get with including -something- as well as making a thread about weird show premises.

Because the janitor was deleting all their threads and this one was set up as a stealth refuge.