The CW's CRISIS "a possibility"

Grant Gustin revealed that if THE FLASH lasts the necessary ten years, it's their interest to adapt the "Crisis on Infinite Earths" storyline that they teased on season 1.

comicbookmovie.com/tv/dc/the_flash/the-flash-star-grant-gustin-says-its-the-shows-goal-to-adapt-crisis-on-infinite-earths-a152832

Can they pull it off?

Shit do would they even have the budget for that sort of thing it would be interesting as hell to see them pull off having all those characters and the Anti-monitor

>would they even have the budget for that sort of thing

Barry dies in the comics "Crisis", so it's fair to assume that the TV adaptation would also be the series finale and they'd go all out.

That's my guess to.

Or the last season is all the different shows, being combined to do a massive reboot.

This show has too many episodes per season. Keeps falling into the same CW soapy cliches and padding.
Quite a hot take I know.

"Barry, we need a little "Super" help if you know what I mean"
>Tom Welling appears from the portal.

Yesplz

>Tom Welling as Anti Monitor
>Tom Welling as all the Harry's
>Tom Welling as the Flash

Speak of the devil

Season 1 was very neatly paced. Taking away the Rogues and Firestorm B-plots really hurt the show.

>Tom Welling as Tom Welling

>Tom Welling as Tom Welling Prime

>Thomas Welling the Third as Tommy Welling Jr.

This is happening too fast

>Tom Welling as the Anti-Tom Welling

The Flash is the worst boring comic book show, it makes Iron Fist, Wynonna Earp and the Walking Dead look good

It doesn't need to last ten years they could just have a time skip when ratings are real bad and the CW shows need a revamp

What are the honest odds of Flash making it to season 10?

Fuck it! the series will not last that long

It's the highest rated CW show right? Supernatural held that position for a long ass time and is probably going to make it to something stupid like 15 seasons at the rate they're going. I'd say it's definitely not 100% that Flash could make it, but with 3 seasons under its belt and viewership staying fairly steady, it's certainly within the realm of possibility. Most shows struggle to get past 8 seasons though, and it's hard to imagine this show lasting another 7 years.

>It's the highest rated CW show right?

What?! That can't be, I mean look at all the other-

>considers all the other "competition" on CW

...hmmm. Well, in the halls of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

>can't have 60's Batman
You missed your chance. Pack it up and go home.

The crossover where they fought the Dominators was very bad, so probably not. They need to save up their budget to do proper big battle scenes.

10 years is too many from now

I mean they can but it'll be really shitty. Who would they even have access to? The Flash has basically become
>Uninteresting Shit
>Contrived Drama
>Shitty CG Action
>Contrived Struggle
>Uninteresting Shit
>BARRY RUNS REALLY FAST
>Nothing Happens
>BLATANT REFERENCE TO SOMETHING COMICBOOK

Even Legends of Tomorrow is less stupid.

Oh man that'd be neat. A two hour special that takes the place of Arrow, Legends, and The Flash finale. You could reboot the universe and start with a fresh new take. Maybe finally have Wally take over.

Did they learn nothing from the last decade of bad crossover fanart?

Shit taste.