Do people still care about this comic? It used to be posted a lot, but I hardly see anything about it anymore

Do people still care about this comic? It used to be posted a lot, but I hardly see anything about it anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/100531/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I still read it, Erma's cute. Did the author ever get around to the parents meeting story yet?

Erma is great. I agree, I'm not seeing too much of it anymore.

It's being sold as a book

Yeah, you can preorder a physical copy of it. I haven't seen him state whether it will be available online eventually.

What is she saying, Sup Forums?

I see her all over Facebook.
She seems to be popular there for some reason.

Also I will admit I like the comics. I find them to be adorable.

Anyone got links for the physical cop

Obviously, no one here cares.

That's the thing with Sup Forums. It uses cartoons like condoms.

Maybe not but the comfy wholesome plots in this comic are one of the few things that keep my hope going around in this world

That teacher is very attractive.

It's a cute comic, but there isn't really much worth discussing at the moment. The comic is back to fluff for the time being.

this

How does one sex something that is pretty much Samara from the ring and surive, even have kids?

Very carefully.

Like a champion.

Like this

nhentai.net/g/100531/

Still read it, still cute, but the dentist storyline annoys me. I get it, a lot of the comedy comes from this terrifying supernatural little girl still doing little girl things to an extreme degree, but the dentists and priest get their shit caved in from Erma's shitfit and I don't much care to see it.

>the mother fucker quotes alucard

Parent's arc when?

I think it's a product of interest and posts being driven by a lot of people discovering it at once. But after that it's just another thing they read every so often. It doesn't have a regular update schedule and there's really not much to discuss besides "ghost girl a cute." Things won't ever reach the initial thread and post levels again because those were everyone finding out about it at once. After that, it'll be mentioned every so often in the company of a number of other things, so discoveries will be more piecemeal.

It's fantastic honestly and the only webcomic I read. It's got a slowly building lore like Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Star, where we only see it from the kids perspective and we're slowly learning about weird shit happening in their world.

The best part of it was the Rat in the Walls arc he did a while back. Almost felt like I was watching a new cartoon on TV. The filler and cute one panels are nice too just because Erma is fascinating as a character. You never really know how she'll react or handle something being the demon ghost she is. Although I do not much care for this dentist arc like says. Feels like a waste of time and an arc but it's still alright I guess. I just hate when people tease a huge story and then don't go with it. Especially with that puppet, Connor's weird fucking sister, and the Morgan Freeman-esque principal knowing something too. I'm fine with it though just because it's so cute. Reminds me of a supernatural Calvin and Hobbes a bit.

Go to blowjobsincorporated.com bjsincorporated

Thanks for reminding me I still need to order it. I put it off because I wanted to start reading Lackadaisy.