BENDIIIS

why do i get so triggered for this????

because his response is a more palatable version of "What are you gonna do about it, nerd?"

Because you weren't raised right.

The real question you should be asking yourself is: Why am I still reading Marvel?

Bendis is a hypocritical fat fuck, you should now by now.

It's not Bendis' fault she isn't with Peter and you should know it. Blame the quesadilla. Bendis being able to do what he want's with MJ is Joes falut 100%.

Peterfags need to fucking let it go and grow up. Slott might be a gigantic manchild but the fans aren't any better with letters like this shit. There's a reason why this shit is a shared universe. They all live there. There's a lot of shit wrong with Bendis. A LOT. But he's one of the few in that company who truly understands that you don't have to limit yourself to the characters of one little corner just because some faggot will cry like in that pathetic letter. Hell, he has made a career because he understood that little thing better than anyone else somehow, and had the balls to put Wolverine and Spider-Man on the Avengers. How fucking shit the fans have to be when such a simple move can make a career for you. MJ being an Iron Man character is nothing wrong. The book is shit but that's a different problem. MJ doesn't owe anything to Peter. She doesn't have to hate every single superhero just because she left Peter. End of the story.

Comics are just like everything else
we need to rewind shit back to the 90s and start over like the 21st century didn't happen

That doesn't explain Black Cat, though.

I think Marvel is likely to do just that- after a few more years of fail. At the very least, eventually, the current era is going to be retconned and swept under the rug.

Nick Lowe said Spider-Man shouldn't be friends with criminals, and thus evil Black Cat.

>balls to put Wolverine and Spider-Man on the Avengers
Because it was such a risky move, wow. Putting two of the most popular Marvel's characters on a team to increase sales even though they contributed nothing other than that, definitely requires "balls".

90's comics are known for their suck.
We need to go back to the 80's, or accept that the early 2000's were solid, when Marvel was getting out of bankruptcy, and trying new ideas.

Honestly, early 00s were pretty good. JMS' run was pretty good if totem stuff doesn't bother you. Paul Jenkins, while not always good, had some good stuff. Zeb Wells is never bad when he works on Spider-Man.
I really miss the prevalent back then but seemingly non-existent nowadays quiet character-building one-shots with no big villains or action scenes.

Apart from things like Austen, the turn of the century was indeed a pretty good time for comics in general. Only contrarians and the underage would pretend otherwise.

this

When MJ popped up fans wanted to know what she looked like.

Liz and Betty didn't go anywhere and Gwen was there too and Peter was drowning in women so yeah.

That was my point exactly you faggot

Nick Lowe is shit, he was part of the downfall of Cosmic and the reason why the GotG cartoon is awful.

And your point is absolutely retarded, you idiot.
>it's okay to do pointless attention-grabbing shit for quick paychecj, actual quality be damned
Fuck off.

So instead of bringing back the character development she had and have her give up her criminal ways again, they made her a bigger villain than she ever was. Genius.

You clearly did not read anything, and if you did you have the shittiest comprehension skills I've seen.

Why is it that people communicating over the internet are incapable of proper grammar and spelling? What the fuck is that about? I'm already missing whatever tone you intended your message to have due to the fact that it's fucking text, so why sacrifice actual readability, too? Does that bother the absolute shit out of anyone else or do I just have a touch of the tisms?

Except for Marvel
>shit X-Men comics
>shit Spider-Man comics
>worst runs Daredevil and Moon Knight have ever had
I can give you Fantastic Four being not bad and maybe Avengers (don't know don't care to be precise) 90s Marvel was pretty shit.

Nah, retard. That's exactly what you're doing: advocating change for the sake of change and defending Bendis' shitty practices.
>who cares that X supporting character has a better chemistry with protagonist 1, there's nothing wrong with making them a supporting character to the protagonist 2 for the sake of pointless change

>he has made his career
>truly understands that you don't have to limit yourself to the characters of one little corner

that's not it at all. he's a fucking shitty writer. he assasinates the characters, he has no respect for them.

there is no excuse for his employment whatsoever. End of the story.

>calling out the the character assassination of beast and the x-men for what it is
>contrarian

you can only choose one

Renew Your Vows? a Quesadaless universe

but 90s sucked though, let's go to early 00s instead

Bendis has the worst grammar and spelling. Brevoort even admitted that his grammar was bad but since he turned things early or on time that they overlooked it.

Pretty sure editors fix some of his writing because damn I saw one of his comic scripts and he writes like a 8 year old.

That's not really true. It's more like a more diplomatic version of "Whatever, we're doing it anyway."

Dunno really.

I'm cringing more at what the fan wrote.

Bendis can't really do anything about the enforced Status Quo on Spider-Man books.

If he cares about MJ, he'd be happy that she is still being used in other books, instead of Slott shitting all over her character and writing her into limbo.

Dude's clearly a peterfag. He should be going after Slott.

At least in this he isn't being an outright dick. If it's anything I can't stand it's asshole responses.

Because you're a weirdly fixated little fucking nerd.

It's been ten fucking years. Get the fuck over it.

Jesus Christ, I'm cringing more at the ask and I /hate/ Bendis. What sort of pathetic dude thinks MJ "needs" to stand by and support Peter? And the same for Black Cat? It's so goddamn weird.

If people had any sense they dropped Spidey after OMD, anyways.

$20 says Humpty Dumpty gives MJ a black boyfriend.

But the early 00s sucked worse

At least he isn't Greg Land or Nick Spencer.

Though this isn't saying much all things considered.

>why do i get so triggered for this????

For some reason, you still care. Just move on.

Already happened...I think I dunno her new boyfriend changes skin color it hard to tell.

Thing is, MJ is portrayed as being still fully supportful and caring of Peter in RYV and the newspaper strip [where they're both married], hell RYV MJ ain't even mad Peter killed a guy. Mephistoverse MJ is the only cunt out of the lot of the MJs right now and theres no reason for it

MJ dumped Pedro years ago off panel, and she's actually friends with Peter again, having also patched up off panel

They're still married in two ongoing comics. There's nothing to get over. OMD didnt acheive jack shit

Have you people maybe considered the idea that maybe superheroes isn't the problem. Maybe MJ is just done with Peter. She fell out of romantic love. People can always go through so much shit and still fell out of love in the long run. It's just the way life goes.

Some things don't have to be this complicated.

So they are making mj the black nurse from marvel Netflix. She's gonna show up and bring people together/give people advice on how to be heroes.