The complete series of Drawn Together, including the movie, is getting re-released in one set this October

The complete series of Drawn Together, including the movie, is getting re-released in one set this October.

Is it shill in here or is it just me?

I want to buy this, but what advantages does it have over the current set (which I don't have? Does the old one have episode commentaries?

Is she /our gal/?

No wonder it's been talked about around here so much lately. I thought it was just the no taste retards from Sup Forums.

Nice. How much? How high the resolution? Blu-ray level?

Nah but her retarded cousin who does nothing but talk about live action movies comes to Sup Forums during the summer.

>"I don't deserve any of these medals and awards!"
>*empties a drawer full of knives and forks*
How can one show be both hilarious and bad at the same time?

Unless it's blu ray, who gives a shit.

>and bad
I love this meme, DT was always good.

>including the movie

Only you.

Already have he movie and one of he seasons.

Does it include any new content what so ever ?
How much is it?

This is the most joyless trash ever created.

That show is fucking awesome you fucking SJW

I'd pay more for it without the movie

Also, I hope it has the censored versions like Hulu does. When it was on Netflix, you could only watch the uncensored versions, which completely killed a ton of jokes and the reality show vibe

I think a lot of people discount it because it was vulgar but I think the show had some pretty smart writing when it came to the actual jokes themselves.

Never saw the movie. How bad is it?

t. user who only watched one episode

Pretty bad. For one it's flash animated instead of traditionally animated and they took the fact that it was a movie to turn the vulgarity up 1000%.

It felt like they were doing it just because they could and not because it was funnier or the movie called for it.

Can you elaborate? I've never seen the uncensored versions but love the show

For what purpose?
Does anyone outside of Sup Forums even remember this show?

some special features with the original flash pilot inside?

Looks like Ling Ling would have more been their pet in the pilot. Glad that wasn't the case his episodes were some of the best

uncensored?

it reminds me of harvey birdman in that there are so many good jokes you can rewatch old episodes and find some you didnt nottice before

The creators of Panty and Stocking would disagree.

But I already own the *Party in YOUR box
Set

Which came with a ton of drinking game stuff and a board game shapes like a penis

All the releases are uncensored, so yes

You are so wrong.

great, i can never have too much foxxy tits
Maybe somne can make a quality rip and upload it somewhere

Panty & Stocking is a thousand times better than Drawn Together though.
Really, DT's main achievement was to get that dude to make Panty & Stocking after watching it.

>Also, I hope it has the censored versions like Hulu does. When it was on Netflix, you could only watch the uncensored versions, which completely killed a ton of jokes and the reality show vibe
you mean when Hulu did have it, it's not on there anymore unfortunately