Actor Insists ‘Emoji Movie’ Will Fight Trump, Make Young People ‘Adopt Progressive Values’

>Actor Insists ‘Emoji Movie’ Will Fight Trump, Make Young People ‘Adopt Progressive Values’
freebeacon.com/politics/actor-insists-emoji-movie-fight-trump-young-people-adopt-progressive-values/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
ajc.com/news/national/government-pay-for-gender-reassignment-surgery-for-military-members/1tuFEFVZW3lz8fwGNfhWHI/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to fuck the mom.

Sony does it again.

Punching a stupid agenda onto their films with a fist made of infinitely recurring BRIAN BLESSED!

As someone who has despised the chump since I learned he existed in 1987, I don't care, also your movie fucking sucks and I hope you all kill yourselves.

Oh boy, I can't wait to circle-jerk for 500+ posts about how dumb them libruls are on a comic and cartoon board.

Best thing about this movie

I would give a constructive commendation of you opinion, but I just can't be bothered.

Want some popcorn?

Except unlike Ghostbusters, feminists won't defend since even they don't want to see it.

>BRIAN BLESSED
What the fuck

>Made a movie based on emojis because marketing execs told you its a good idea
>Turns out you fucked up, everyone is now against you
>Try to laugh with the crowd and make your movie's advertising ironic because you already put millions into the movie
>It isn't enough, add a popular agenda last minute to hopefully lure people in for a "wow this is actually really deep it makes you think"

They're also making a sequel to Fake Ghostbuster Girls despite it bombing.

>Hating on Trump is popular so we'll say it's in the movie even though it's probably not as a marketing scheme and people will totally fall for it.

Genius!

Once again Sony is making a hamfisted attempt to push an agenda.

Brian Blessed is known for two things, climbing Mount Everest without an oxygen tank several times, and having a laugh that could topple buildings.

...It's like the Drop Site Massacre all over again.

holy shit, fuck off back to Sup Forums

Oh TJ, you've really gone fully insane after Trump's win. He's not the guy just laughing at inane bullshit with Cash Levy on a podcast anymore, he's completely insane.

Its because Sony keep Sup Forums in their movies

Maybe if liberals didn't make it so easy to mock them.

I'd just like to point out based on Comedy Central polls audiences don't actually like Trump parodies, even people vehemently against him. 66%+ of people are apathetic or don't want more presidential humour. There's no comedy to mine there, because if you want to laugh you go on Twitter and see what Donny posted himself.

>Ghostbusters(2016) tries to promote its movie with feminism
>flops miserably

>this shit trying to promote it's movie with "muh anti-trump"

I mean I don't like the guy either but come on, how the fuck is this garbage supposed to be political in any way

>comedy central polls
What polls?
>66%+ of people are apathetic or don't want more presidential humour.
Now that's a made up figure of I ever saw one.

Isn't this like when they said the Angry Birds movie was about the refugee crisis?

Maybe they think conservatives don't use emojis?

Another poor attempt to drum up publicity for a movie they know is shit.

Fuck you Sony.

Keep talking Boco.

You gotta admit user, it's suspicious when we have this thread and over again.
You only need to have this thread once.

It's both Sup Forums and Sup Forums unfortunately.

>You gotta admit
Stop that condescending brainwash, leftard.

>it's suspicious when we have this thread and over again.
This must be the work of an Enemy Stand!

So you think the actor believes what he is saying?

Would be hilarious if it turned out sony had nothing to do with him making this staement.

Just wait until this fucking shit is all over youtube, just like the boss baby was. I'm considering trying to milk off this franchise for myself with some shitty monetised clickbait emoji trailer snippets, actually

Um...no ma'am?

No that was based on shitposting, this is an actual actor in the film saying this.

So is Gene a metaphor for genderfluid people or what?

I won't watch a movie because it represents my own political view. I watch movies to be entertained, not for a sermon.

No, please continue.

...oh god, I want Boco to post more, what is wrong with this thread!

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

I imagine it's something like this. An emoji movie is obviously aiming at the younger crowd, so saying it's anti-trump should appeal to them further. Ironically, shit like this is what's pushing today's teens into the right.

That's just standard shitposter behavior for (you)s.

You don't insult former co stars for not supporting Hillary enough if you didn't actually believe. I also believe they found he did donate the maximum amount he could to her campaign while he admits himself that he was not a huge fan of her, he just wanted to stop Trump.

Him yelling at his Silicone Valley coworkers seems to make it seem so. He'd be taking it really far if being an asshole to the coworkers on a successful show he's one one of the stars of was part of Sony's marketing campaign.

Does the Passion count as a sermon?

Weel, I mean, its obvious Sony has no idea how to market films anymore. They think "any kind of publicity" equals "ticket sales". They learned nothing from Ghostbusters.

And this TJ Miller guy is either a very dedicated comedian or an insane idiot.

>shit like this is what's pushing today's teens into the right.
PPFFFHFTTTHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Iteens are more liberal than ever user. They're gonna agree with TJ miller here and say fuck trump.

Republicans don't like Trump too, just not as much as they hate Dems

>And this TJ Miller guy is either a very dedicated comedian or an insane idiot.
I thought he did good with Tuffnut and Fred Lee, but I'm not sure where that puts him.

Who cares, they can't vote. And if they join Profa they'll likely be in jail by the next election, meaning less votes for Trump's opposition.

You'd be surprised, I live in the south and people act like he's the second coming of Jesus sometimes, The Dem hatters are mostly from the norther states that feel like they are getting shafted by them.

Are they really or is it just a smokescreen? Movie companies pretend to be making sequels to bombs all the time to pretend they didn't fail. They put nearly no real work or money into them and then quietly kill them in stages ages later when no one is paying attention.

>insane idiot.
after hearing why he left silicon valley (his coworkers didnt donate anything to hillary so he threw a tantrum) , I'm leaning towards this

I was under the impression Gen Z is supposed to be the most conservative generation in decades.

>As Leondis is gay, he connected to Gene's plight of "being different in a world that expects you to be one thing" and in eventually realizing that the feeling held true for most people, Leondis has said the film "was very personal".
Close.

>comics and cartoons have political shit in it
>be mad when people with Sup Forums leanings express them

>making a sequel to cisbusters
wew, they have a lot of money to burn.

TJ "kids don't deserve laughter" Miller

So you need two Meh parents to make a Meh child.
But where can he find a Meh Girlfriend?

>wew, they have a lot of crotches to burn.
FTFY

>movie that was already going to suck ass now also has some half-baked political bullshit attached to it
how does the emoji movie consistently get worse with each and every mention of it when it's not even out yet?

Is he the new Shia LaBeouf?

inb4 he yells racist abuse at a black cop

They said they have another live action movie in the works, but you better believe it won't be a 100% Fembusters sequel.

Hopefully they'll take the comic route and combine the two teams. But I betcha it'll get axed instead.

I feel bad for the employees that might be losing their jobs over the shit the executives keep pulling.

>people voted for this bigot

Shia didn't yell racist abuse at a cop.

Surely, this movie about smiley faces on a smartphone will stop Donald Trump.

That's not why he left SV, he left because he got tired of being a one note character.

>tremendous medical costs

...does The Donald think they're expecting the Army to pay for their re-assignment surgeries or something?

How does that even work?

Marvel did a shitty joke scanning their book for digital sale?

Main thing is they are, but the real reason is mentally ill people aren't allowed to serve anyway.

>wanting the mentally ill to be in the army
What's wrong with you?

>Show up to Military
>Oh woops, I'm trans now!
>Military, pay for my cosmetic plastic surgery plox!
>Also pay for me to have medical leave while I recover!
>Ooops, transitioning left me unfit for duty, medical discharge plox!

>does The Donald think they're expecting the Army to pay for their re-assignment surgeries or something?

ajc.com/news/national/government-pay-for-gender-reassignment-surgery-for-military-members/1tuFEFVZW3lz8fwGNfhWHI/

Bullshit, most soldiers are mental wrecks.

>When you are focused on people who legitimately want to kill you, it's probably best you don't fill your ranks with people who feel the same way about themselves.

They already let the gays in, this argument doesn't work anymore.

But they do that now.

I thought that people in the Win-O'-threads ripped the digital issue. Wouldn't that be the same as the issue that you get on Marvel's site?

Gays are not mentally ill so...

No, I'm saying that they already tried the "mental illness" argument once.

But US Soldiers are already suicidal.

Gays aren't classified as mentally ill anymore, not for a long time actually. Why trannies are

If they allowed trans people in the military they'd instead bitch about the army killing trans people. You can't win.

They have a better standing on the trans issue as there is some backing to the claim, the issue is that no will will give a definitive answer on why it happens, some studies say it's genetic, others hormonal imbalance, and others say it's based on environment, or maybe all of the above. One thing that has been proven is that a lot of treatments still don't help because many are never comfortable even if they get full surgery.

Trannies aren't classified as the mentally ill either.