If Gwenpool could master her powers she´d be one of the most powerful characters in marvel comics

If Gwenpool could master her powers she´d be one of the most powerful characters in marvel comics.

If you guys could stop making threads about a mediocre comic that'd be just dandy

You say that as if mastering her powers would be easy. What she's essentially doing is trying to outsmart her writer. A being so powerful that it can choose to create or erase anything it wants (including her own mind) so long as it conforms to it's idea of a good narrative. I'd imagine that such a life would get very emotionally draining and be filled with constant uncertainty, since even the tiniest thought in your head could end up being "important to the story".

>tfw they established that her 4th wall breaking can pretty much do anything that the Infinity Gauntlet can do, but probably in addition also beat the Infinity Gauntlet because she can just decide to tear the hand of whoever wears it off the page, along with the Gauntlet's entire existence.
Going from no powers to Thanos in 18 issues has to be some sort of a record, right?

Done.

That angry Gwen is so freaking hot.

She has powers?

Oh, that's neat. I should catch up.

Is this comic good or just waifu shilling?

Take a guess.

I will only respect this if that page originally had the guy's hood fly off for no apparent reason.

i think she can only access panels of her own series

>

both

It's a pretty good comic with some waifu shilling. It's definitely been getting better as it's gone on.

If Gwenpool would sit on my face I would do my best to give her one of the most powerful orgasms in the Marvel Universe.

I want to tuck Gwen into bed and kiss her little cheek.

Which cheek?

It's both

Yes.

>originally
That page hasn't happened yet. Presumably it's a page from a future issue since it's the Poole Boys in jail, and the last time we saw them, they were being sent to jail.

If you could stop making mediocre posts in a thread about a comic that'd be just dandy too

The page would have been even better if the panels around her were missing bits of her costume that she used to make the one she's currently wearing.

It's not a timeless masterpiece but it's entertaining. The waifu and ewww animu aspects earn it more hate on Sup Forums than anything.

can a reality warper from the comic universe beat gwen?

>Oh look another
/gwenpool/ General

Shills gotta earn that money

Future team implied she could reach anywhere when they were talking to Teddy

it's okay. It's hugely overrated because its one of the few current Marvel ongoing that isn't irredeemable shit.

you mean more love, cause Sup Forums desperately want's to be Sup Forums 2.0. but would never admit it.

Welcome!

>Oh, I'm totally not the same butthurt person. Look, my posts are over a minute apart.

>time for me to whip out my godly photoshop skills

oh look, another thread about the comedic comic that doesn't feature any jokes or clever visual gags!

the lattar.

You summerfags sure could use some more schooling.

"Lattar" is not a word.

Did you read the first issue? What gave you the impression this was a gag comic?

Is Gwen a menace to Marvel universe?

Waifu shilling is part of the discussions, but it really became good.

Miles said she is in the future

So Teddy is basically going full Marche and will kick her ass right?

Eh

i like how you didn't dispute that gwenpool is a mediocre character

So why is she angry anyway? Because she's still in the comic?
I missed a few of the previous issues.

With comics the future might as well be the present, given how everything intertwines.

>Spider-Man
>having any authority on menaces

>no more mutants
>hijinks

both of these things are arbitrary

Go read them then.

k

You might want to just read the issues since they're really good right now.
Otherwise:
Basically the implication of the last page which we should have somewhat guessed already is that her brother basically took her from a life where she's a productive member of society interacting with her heroes as a contemporary instead of a pathetic neet that doesn't even have friends she can talk to irl anymore and tried to trap her in a false dimension where she's a failure at everything.

Last thread got archived so.

Both. The waitu shilling is only at it's point because some guy that hates Gwen tried to make everyone hate her via spamming gwen threads and it backfired on him since it made people realize she actually has a good book and now she's become a popular waifu

It'd work better with Sup Forums but nice job, user.

is gwen now possibly stronger than the first firmament?

Gwen could easily have just injected some drama into the story so that the writers wouldn't axe his family and Miles hates it because he actually has to suffer like a normal spider-man as a result.

But Gwen knows it's just bullshit to create tension and nothing in the future has actually happened

She'll bull Sarah by pointing out that she'll never be the Sorceror Supreme

Here's a new gwEdit. I'll start posting them here since the storytime is about to be archived and I've got new ideas. Would start a new thread but I don't want to give anti-gwen posters a reason to complain by having multiple gwen threads up.

Can you make it so all the threads are Gwen threads?

Not a false dimension. Just another comicbook. Or maybe, altering her main comicbook outright.

i fucking hate gwenpools boots. how does giruhiru make fucking legs unappealing

mr mxyzptlk do it literally all the time

Here's the template for those interested in contributing.

Either way he basically tried to imprison and mindwipe her in a sort of existential hell as the first option

>we never left the comic
More like she wasn't ever in the real world. She's been in the same comic the entire time, from when she was in the "real world" to when she was in "Marvel comics". The real world is also a comic world, it's a facsimile of the real world. Who's to say she can actually manipulate the comic pages? She could simply be in a comic where "manipulating the comic pages" is one of the prewritten events of the comic.

I enjoyed todays chapter

Well, all he wanted was to have a normal life again. With parents. And a sister.
Apparently, selling marriages and souls to metaphorical devils to achieve what shouldnt be is SOP on the Marvel universe nowadays.

It was implied that Gwen can leave the comic and return to our world at any time. The only problem is getting back in.

Pic related the inevitable final issue of Gwenpool

see
She never left. If she left the comic we wouldn't see it. That's why we never will be able to see her true origin story as it's not in comics.

>More like she wasn't ever in the real world.
Ultimately the joke is that Gwen Poole is a character in the comic "Gwenpool" no matter what. She isn't real, period.

I mean, what she says in the letters page implies she is fully capable of coming back here to our world.

shrunk it down a smidge and thats it for that

Fixed version 'cause I'm too austitic.

>coming back
She was never here period. The "real" world is ALSO in the comic, she just wasn't aware that was true until going to the "comic" world (when in reality she's always simply been in the same comic, Gwenpool).

Source?

what do you guys use to clean these things?

Photoshop and not being terrible with the pen tool

I use either the Wand or the Eraser tool within Photoshop, depending on the situation. Pretty sure Krita got that too.

I don't think that's the implication. I think the implication is that she was real at first, but her brothers' attempt at returning to reality only lead to an imitation because it was part of the story that must be shown in the comic.

Ok so somebody photoshop Sup Forums on Gwen's parents and Tumblr in the background

Gwen t-that's not how you eat white pasta sauce hehe GWEN IS FOR CUTE

Whats the First Firmament?

the bubble that houses the marvel universe

He could have done that without trapping gwen. A doorway has been established. His worst case scenario for getting in contact is letters to the editor.

I got this.

PS and pen tool pretty much.

For (You)

Niiiice

I use Paint Tool SAI, cause I am most comfortable with it (and also, tool stabilizer.)

Speaking of, the cover is ready!

What is she about to fall in, Sup Forums?

Shake my head. You should have said "Gweneral."

Why did I laugh

gwen/10

must suck being that guy now. I'm one of those guys taking in by his CUTE spamming and now I've visited my LCS to buy Gwenpool books.

I love how it's just a running thing for Gwen to fuck things up for Miles.

>The time she tried help him by shooting his classmate
>She shows up in Champions, but puts her head over his in the credits, and takes his spot.
>This

I just hope it keeps going.

It's... so perfect

Bravo, user. Bravo.