Mega Man: Coming to Cartoon Network 2018

The studio that gave us Ben 10 and Generator Rex are now bringing us Mega Man. Thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamereactor.eu/grtv/307543
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It will be shit

Finally something without the Calarts look

JUST MEGATIZE MY SHIT UP

Typical Sup Forumsntrarian response: shit on anything before it even premiers

>Generator Rex
This is the first time I think I genuinely totally forgot a show even existed.

they just need to reference that one scene and i'm good.

I expect the same scenario as every acquisition Cartoon Network has aired in the past four years
>debut at 6:30am on a Saturday with no advertising
>absurdly long hiatuses/preemptions for no reason
>tossed to Boomerang to make more room for Teen Titans Go

Or at least shit on mighty no. 9

At this point the people that cry about contrarianism such as yourself are in fact being contrarian.

pharaoh man punching beck sounds hilarious.

Once they post what Roll looks like you fuckers will change your tune

So there's going to be a game accompanying this, right? They're not just making a Megaman cartoon for shits and giggles, surely?

Is there any concept art of other characters?

No other concept art yet.

Fuck no, capcom gave up on Mega Man

There's """"Mega Mini""""

Is it just me or does that art style seem similar to Get-Ed?

Looks like MN9 tier

i hate how he looks.

Oh yeah. Mega Mini. Why do i feel like he'll be the Puck of the series?

He better have the same voice as Captain N Mega Man.

You hate everything you contrarian fuck.

I liked it when I was younger desu. Rex was pretty hot too

I knew something was familiar about this.

Someone had Latin fever, didn't they?

Who is this for? Kids don't give a shit about Mega Man. And why change it up so much? There wasn't really anything wrong with the initial concept that wouldn't work as a monster of the week show.

I thought it's airing on Disney xd?

Well at least it's not Ruby Spears

Nope, Cartoon Network

It's weird how CN has some kind of animosity against other DC shows while TTG which is treated like their Spongebob.

The DC Nation debacle is still a mystery

Because it's cheap.

Young Justice actually fit on Toonami.

Ok, now I'm concerned. If this series fails It'll be the end of Mega Man in the eyes of Capcom

They already gave up on poor Rock. Even Battle Network was a good series that was treated like shit

Did they redesign him? Because I remember the last concept art of him being uglier

At least it's different than the Calarts style being shoved down our throats

of all the possible Mega Man redesigns why did they had to go with that
I've seen more inspired redesigns on da

Its like Tron legacy meets the OG Mega Man

user, how can you ask this question without posting the trailer for everyone that hasn't seen it yet to form their opinions

gamereactor.eu/grtv/307543

That's supposed to be Megaman? His face looks weird. Why not just use the pre-established design from the official artwork or the Smash 4 rendition?

So place your bets, how long until this gets cancelled?

Because i was asking about the design dipshit

I won't lie. I kinda do

user, where have you been

there hasn't been a new megaman game in years

Legends 3 got canceled due to "not enough fan support"

the blue bomber has been dead for years

I think thats what they did.

He's not hip enough for the kids I guess. I suppose that's also why he has to be attending school, and why they changed his name from Rock to Aki.

I wouldn't have bought it unless the showed how he got back to Earth after being trapped with Sera and Yuna in Elysium. Yes i beat Legends 2.

I know but what if they make money?
Why was Battle Network abandoned again? Was it just a trend?

A lot of hostility for a man stupid enough that he completely failed to ask that question on it's OP.

Honestly i wish Battle Network would be revived. It was such a fun game for the GBA. Plus NT Warrior wasn't that bad of a show.

oh no

what horror have our sinful hands wrought?

It had a decent ending. Not all series get that. Most of them don't get any kind of ending.

I wouldn't have minded more games in the universe tho.

What?! Why? You can't get any cooler than being called Rock and having a sister named Roll, this is bullshit. I guess his also a real boy?
>Pic related
Why does he have a omnitrix?!

Its gonna be Mega Man Boom won't it?

Forgot pic

Doubtful. The Sonic Boom show is actually decent.

Because JLA and Super Girls are shit.

Easter egg

Its still better than the shit being forced down our throats

Can you elaborate on that statement? Or are you somehow implying this is not shit being shoved down our throats?

The Calarts style is absolute shit. It's so basic and rudimentary that a twelve year old with cerbal palsy could even do it. If that's the best western animation can offer then no wonder people prefer anime.

In my experience, if Sup Forums expects nothing, it will be amazing. If Sup Forums gets hyped, it will be total trash.

maybe because it's written like a more frenetic version of modern spongebob?

Honestly Sup Forums is that guy at the gym that thinks he could do MMA better than the pros.

Boom be shit.

TTG is shit

>not knowing how someone tried to make more Megaman games on mobile or something but capcom just stop it or something along the lines

Yeah no

>not a new game
Who gives a shit

Yeah yeah

I thought the sonic show was going to be compelte garbage.

The worst looking thing about the show so far is mini mega.

It's looks like it may be drawing from shit way outside the normal games, like ZX and starforce.

Since Man of Action is generally trash, I expect this will also be trash. His design is poor. The trailer did nothing to instill confidence in me either.

>It's Mega Time!

>suppose that's also why he has to be attending school

Never seen that before. Luna is best girl.

There will be a game. There wouldn't be any point in making a cartoon if it wasn't pushing some new merchandise. That's why Pac-Man got a new cartoon. That's why Sonic got a new cartoon. That's why Mega Man is getting one too.

Star Force was shit

Battle Network had an ending. I think it just ended because the GBA was dead and they wanted to do something new for the DS (that being Star Force).

It was the Battle Network anime that was abandoned. Rockman.exe Beast+ wasn't an ending, certainly not one that an anime that had run nearly 200 episodes should have gotten. Then they replaced it with Star Force, that went fine for its first season, and then the seconds season was abruptly canceled halfway through to the point where most of the shit that was in the opening never happened. Xebec got burned so badly that it took them five years before they dared touch another toyetic kids series.

>post yfw there is no game to accompany the show

It is. But Luna was still best girl.

I doubt Roll will be semen demon material in this one

>there are people in this thread right now who think the X games aren't the best

Fuck off Accel, i got tired of your ass in the Jack threads

Zero is best Reploid

Gag me with a knife, fuck that.

Who the FUCK is into megaman for anything but the gameplay? These characters are not interesting at all.

X has some of the best, but also easily the worst games among the major sidescrolling series. On the whole though, I like the Zero series the most, even if they have unskippable cutscenes that go on for a fucking hour.

Technically speaking, X and Zero aren't Reploids.

The normies don't know that

Not sure if they tried to make him look cute, but they should try harder. Something about that face makes me suspicious.

If Roll is even in it, I'll be shocked.
More likely: We'll get a next-door neighbor girl who is nothing like Roll and shares none of the characteristics.

Even if Roll was in the series she's going to become an obnoxious Man of Action style bratty cunt. You really think a supportive loving sister is approved of these days? I'm still shocked that Coco Bandicoot in the Crash Remakes is not a cunt (they could have easily bastardized the character ignoring that it's a remake of old games where she's not a cunt).

The series got ran into the ground due to it having a call of dutyesque yearly release schedule.

>Luna
>Best girl
Luna was obnoxious as shit, m8. Her only redeeming quality was the fact that she turned into a sexy snake girl, and you could set said snake girl on fire.

Ew, no.

At least it'll get dumped onto a dead 6:30 am slot and dead after a season.

Fuck off Boco

>Snake Lady Tiddies

We TenFTW now?

You know I'm right.

Also, Sonia > Luna

Calling it now: Roll gets turned into a raven haired loli slut named Ashley that gets the Shadman treatment

Fuck off nigger

user, they threw away the plot about a robot who fights other robots to turn it into a generic "Boy who goes to school gains superpowers" plot. That is a HUGE red flag.

So its Ben 10 meets Astro Boy.