Remember when scarlet spider was in Houston? That was cool. when is Houston going to get its own super hero...

remember when scarlet spider was in Houston? That was cool. when is Houston going to get its own super hero? I mean come on it's 2017

>when is Houston going to get its own super hero?

The already had it, it was 2012

>Austin
overpriced hipster town
>Dallas
Where everyone works and occasionally kills presidents
>Houston
?

What is Houston famous for?

Unfortunately? diversity. the unironic kind. And fat people. Alsa NASA even though they launch everything from Florida

Name a superhero not based in new york, in close proximity of it or a fake country.

Blue Beetle.

The Teen Titans? Hal Jordan, Blue Beetle.

Ghettversity and Obesity.

Honestly the Kaine in Texas book was a gift.

Houston will be the third-biggest city in the country in a few years, outpacing Chicago. Texas actually has THREE of the ten biggest cities in America: Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas. And Austin is number eleven.

If you like Kaine, someone should storytime the newest Ben Reilly Scarlet Spider issue

We really do need more diversity in hero locations. Everyone being on the east or west coast is lame.

the big 2 hang out in NY or LA, they don't care about anything in between. Marvel is barely making official heroes in china just cause they want that market

Because every Marvel character HAS to be based in New York. I'd love to see it changed but at this point moving anyone out would set off fanboy rage.

DC has a whole bunch of locations, m8. Do you read comics? It's Marvel where everything happens in NY.

yes how could I forget Gotham (not NYC), Star City (not LA), Coast City (not san fran), Atlantis (not Atlantis), space and Metropolis (not NYC)

That's more than Marvel m8.

>Coast City (not san fran)

I thought it was in the south part of Cali?

>Gotham (not NYC)
Isn't it more not Chicago? Usually about not a century in the past too.

Texas Twister

Typical coastal faggotry.

Quasar
American Eagle
Katana

Gotham is just another name for New York.

White Fox is based in South Korea.

I thought it was specified that is is the basically comic counterpart to Jersey

Knowing modern marvel, you'll probably end up with someone like America Chavez ending up settling there.

It's still New York just like Metropolis is still New York. They just moved them both down the east coast to account for the fact that regular New York also exists.

The major problem is that most comic studios aren't in or near Houston. Most also don't feature very many artists who live in or near Houston. From the experience of living here, I can vouch for what SS is saying about the humidity, shit SUCKS. I think it cuts down on crime because no one wants to be outside in this oppression (of heat).

Savage Dragon.

the biggest problem with the comic and animation scene in Houston is that they don't exist. which is a shame cause there's tons of cool nooks and crannies downtown where I imagine tons of cool fights/moments could happen but I don't have the skill or dedication to make a comic or cartoon on my own