As Of Today, Batman Is Officially A Meta-Human (Suicide Squad #22 Spoilershttps://www.bleedingcool...

As Of Today, Batman Is Officially A Meta-Human (Suicide Squad #22 Spoilersbleedingcool.com/2017/07/26/batman-officially-meta-human-suicide-squad-22-spoilers/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Meta-Human
Do you mean Metal Human?

Huh?

Does Waller know who Batman is? Maybe she just assumes that he's a metahuman.

He's been a meta-human since Infinite Crisis, if I recall correctly they listed his super power as "super intelligence".

Because the entire point of this panel isn't to demonstrate the world at large assumes Batman is a meta human, reinforcing both how capable he is despite being a normal guy and how he appears to those who don't know him personally.

No fuck off

She knows he is Bruce Wayne and has been to the Bat cave this very run.

But she names Batman as a meta-human. That’s from government-set up body. Which kinda makes it official now. Bruce Wayne, a dionesium powered meta-human under the cowl…

Well, she walked into the Batcave and talked with Alfred at one point.

Well shit, I completely forgot about I am Suicide.
My bad.

Is Katana still a double agent of Batman's?

Suicide Squad is an extremely bad book these days.

Is that Doomsday?

Batman has been a metahuman. He has a metahuman brain.

Been meta human for years.

Or she just wants them to assume he's a metahuman.

Or the government just thinks he's a meta.

Hey look. Someone both too stupid to read comics and the thread he posts in.

Morrison called him superhuman already.
This isn't surprising at all.

That's what happens when movie synergy overrides the original premise of Suicide Squad.

This completely disrespects his methos

>methos
kek

Given the amount of plot armor Batman has, it makes no difference classifying him as a meta-human.

meta(l)human you mean?

I didn't know batman did meth

The problem with the synergy is that while it does attract people and give the book a direction, It kills any suspense for the characters since you know none of them will die. The suicide squad should replace someone every 3-6 issues to keep up the pace and tension so the characters don't become stale

To be fair it hasn't been good since the original Suicide Squad.

>The problem with the synergy is that while it does attract people
Does it?
>give the book a direction
What is the direction?
>The suicide squad should replace someone every 3-6 issues to keep up the pace and tension so the characters don't become stale
The Ostrander run really didn't kill off that many characters. In fact the people that do die always leave massive repercussions.

tl;dr: Either an abstract point that Batman is so amazing everyone thinks he's got powers (interesting, but could easily devolve into Batwank, depending on the writer) or pointless "make batman special" shit that'll be gone in two months

Artists make Croc look freakier and freakier.

Bruce had a dip in that green pool beneath the bat cave. The untempered primal version of a Lazarus put yet harnessed properly.

And now we find out that stuff is connected to Nth Metal.

Yeah, Bruce is now technically classifiable as a Metahuman now that the classification is tied to Nth Metal Poisoning.

Metahuman was redefined and now most earthbound heroes in DC are "meta".

So meta in the meta sense or in the 'superhuman' sense?

As of The Casting, and that came weeks ago. He was revived by Dionisium after Edngame, and The Casting revealed that Dionisium is a form of Nth METAl, and that Nth METAl can pull even more powers out of the ass than in Geoff Jonh's Hawkman run.

A low level metal human makes the most sense, its not like he was ever some realistic portrayal or relatable at all anyway.

Bruce has superhuman amounts of cash.

If she told them that Batman is just a normal human, they would underestimate him and get utterly destroyed.

So Killer Frost is basically the new Robin right?

Storytime for this week's Suicide Squad when/where?

Haven't you heard, Killer Frost is the newest member of the Endless.

someone just started it

Metal in the sense that they have fragments of a metal from another dimension in their blood.

I wouldn't put mych stock in what suicide aquad says.

Well, I mean
It explains a lot

Wait what?

Batman having super intelligence will always be a dumb idea. Metron has super intelligence, Braniac has super intelligence, Batman is just a dude with a lot of resources and allies. People always like to say that Batman's greatest skill is his detective work but really it's, ironically, his people skills. It's how he beats people who are definitively smarter than him, he just has more friends.

So, either taking a dionesium bath turned him into a metal human, or he trained himself so hard he became one.

Or both.

Well, he IS the danger.

That's a good point, since a fair chunk of Batman's plot armor is based on enemies underestimating a guy in a bat suit

Well, I have some time. Let's read it.

Couldn't she just stop him via revealing his name and having the government legally steal his assets for all the crimes he had to committ to be Batman while the squad attacks?

His Mentos?

Mentos, the Bat Maker!

You know how DC releases panels or pages of the upcoming year of comics? And how usually they're all gotcha images or fake outs?

That.

The point is to test out the Suicide Squad, not the IRS.

This. I can easily imagine given how Batman dedicates some degree of effort to bolstering his reputation so that criminals are more likely to just give up or run screaming than fight him directly.
Heck if they play it right, it might even be fun

So is nth metal the new speed force?

Agreed. Her telling the Suicide Squad he's a regular guy means they won't take him seriously.

>BRAAAP

did Flag fart??

Can't it just be: Asshole writing + disinterested editing?

Does this need to be a new declaration of lore?

What is the definition of metahuman?

>Deadshot, Katana, Killer Croc and Harley Quinn won't take Batman seriously unless they think he's a metahuman

Even in current continuity, Waller knows who Batman is. See King's Batman arc involving her and General Lane.

>Can't it just be: Asshole writing + disinterested editing?
ding ding ding

this has been my personal canon and the answer I always give when people ask me "why is Batman considered a superhero?"

inb4 they say his power is white privilege