If you could take over any established IP

...which one would you pick to write? Imagine Marvel and/or DC came to you and said "hey user, pick anything, go in your corner, and write". WYD?

>inb4 "muh ideas"

It's why I specifically asked for taking over specific IPs. We all have that one character that we want to write. Come on, spill the beans... Eh, I'll go first with some ideas.

>Iron Man
Deus Ex x Expanse: Marvel Edition. I'd take Stark back to his roots, remove all the proteges and whatnot, and focus on him truly trying to shape the future.

>Captain America
Metal Gear Solid: Tactical Marvel Espionage Action. Gotta admit it, I just got that from the Infinity War Cap memes. Cap is Solid, Fury is Big Boss, Contessa is Boss, whatever. I just wanna see Cap fight cool mechs and spout long monologues.

>Marvel Knights
Punisher,Daredevil & Moon Knight come together to investigate a string of cult-related murders across the country. True DetectiveS1 influenced.

>Doctor Doom
Mostly governing Latveria,taking careof supernatural threats, punking Eastern Europe, such things.

>X-...Stuff...
Dunno if it'd be X-Men,but I've wanted to see an X-Men story with them colonizing a planet for a while now.

I think I've mentioned this idea here on Sup Forums a couple times before, but whatever.
>Ghost Rider
Johnny Blaze is a has-been D-lister, wasting away in an affluent gated community in Texas. His neighbors pity him, coming to his door with food and dragging him to the local Megachurch every Sunday. But there's another side of Johnny that the upper crust don't know about. A demon that stalks the highways at night, brutally killing cartel smugglers, kidnappers, and anything in between. Those that do survive an encounter with the Ghost Rider are broken mentally. The community leaders of the cluster of the gated towns all denounce these acts of vigilante justice, claiming that it's the Devil's handywork. In reality, they're trying to keep the populace of their trail. The leaders are cultists; worshipers of Mephisto. Ghost Rider has destroyed a few chapters in the past few months, so they have to keep him away. They need a sacrifice; they need to summon Blackheart.

I'd read the hell out of that user.

X Stuff - Read Uncanny Avengers Vol 1, #18-19 at least. The Apocalypse Twins and the "rapture" to Planet X. You could use that story as a jumping off point. I'd like to see the Wasp & Havok resolve their issues and get their kid back.

Triumph.

I actually like the character and I think it would be interesting if he has a bit of a redo. Like last time he was excluded from the time stream and missed out in the reboot/not a reboot. He has more leeway this time though as he remembers how badly he fucked up last time and the character development he went through in Justice League Task Force.

He's still impulsive though, and prideful, but he handles the situation a bit better this time and is used to starting from the bottom at this point. We get to watch as he builds the respect he always wanted and reconnects with his old friends from Task Force that are still around.

But at that point he learns that his souls is still in the hands of Neron, despite everything. The last story is basically the two of them out plotting each other, and Triumph succeeds in the ends with the help of his old friends and new allies he's gained.

Easiest pick ever. I'd unfuck Cassandra Cain.

DC clearly isn't doing it in my lifetime.

***I know this won't ever happen but....

Daken & Jimmy Hudson Duo - Let X-23 and Gabby do their own thing (I know the Ophans of X thing w/ Daken is coming up too...so it may ruin this idea) - The two male heirs to Wolverine (616 & 1610) find their father's adamantium tomb/encasement empty and a detective style story ensues. Daken is an ex horseman of Apocalypse and those energy claws were awesome. I would give him an Angel/Archangel type of struggle along with his bi-sexuality (mainstream bs but people like it). Jimmy Hudson is a blank slate b/c he wasn't really developed all that much in the Ultimate Universe other than the guy pal for Jean & Kitty. The fact he's Magda's son is interesting and would be brought into play as it will likely in X-Men Blue. Play the Apocalypse and Magneto angles for his "resurrection" but develop into a much more complex, multiversal reason for his eventual return.

I've read that, but I was thinking something more... in-depth.Like seeing them actually terraform Mars and build their own identity and whatnot.

Marvel: Spider-Man. I'd unravel everything Quesada and Slott have done with the marriage. Showdown with Mephisto and Spidey, with Mary-Jane returning to form and bringing Felicia around, with Aunt May finally getting a say in her own fate and taking down Mephisto with nothing but the purity of her own spirit. She finally gets to move on, seeing Ben again and giving Peter the closure he needs, leaving Peter and Mary-Jane to start over again. I'll leave whether they get together or not up to later writers, but I'd at least want an arc with the Cat and the Spider before they do.

Knock-off Captain Atom?

>Spidey's big show down with Mephisto
>He's doing well but Meph still has the upper hand and it's getting worse by the minute
>Mephisto finally has Spidey cornered and is laughing about how it was a futile gesture from the start
>Suddenly from behind a costumed figure swings in an kicks Mephisto saving spidey
>Hey Dad. Hope you don't mind me crashing your party but Ive got some friends who wanted to see you again
>Full two page spread of May Day standing in front of am army of multi dimensional Spider people

Do you mean the character in general or that my plot is similar to something already happening in the comics? Admittedly I havent been keeping up with the newest Captain Atom series.

>Marvel
I'd really like to make X-Stuff centerpiece in the universe once again, but current Marvel would never allow it.

>DC
Not sure. They are mostly doing fine. I'd probably want to write a separate Professor Zoom book, with the themes being his "reboot awareness", the Speed Force lore, and generally "experimenting" with time on all the people who had ever slightly annoyed him throughout his life. I want villainous Zoom back, Williamson made him into some spurned lover in the latest Flash issue.

I want to do a rape story with Wonder Woman. Not only for the wank value, but it would be the biggest test of her character, especially if she becomes pregnant. I was thinking a brainwashed superman, but I don't want to do that to him now that he's a family man. So instead, just have her be knocked out by a powerful enemy during Justice League stuff only to be found unconscious by an opportunistic thug who violates her and leaves without leaving a trace besides his DNA inside of her. Instead of fucking off to the Island, she'll take a background role during her pregnancy, mentor any one of the younger heroines, and eventually give birth to a boy for a sense of irony.

Wonder Woman.

Not much to explain, I really just want to do Macross with Amazons.

Batgirl: 50 shades of Moth

Starts out with the usual Hero/Villain banter, but when they're alone Babs gets flirtatious as his voice and the rush of adrenaline gets to her. They grapple, but graspings turn into gropes, and she finds herself pinning him down, grinding against his hardness. They stare at each other, breathing heavily until a floodlight hits the window of the warehouse as the police arrive and Moth uses the distraction to escape, pausing just at the window to hold her gaze before leaving.

The next time they meet, there are no cops to interrupt them. And things lead where they may.

Hot

Unironically, a Kang ongoing. I'd bring in High Evolutionary & Ult!Reed as primary villains, with a role for Doctor Doom. He'd essentially set out to conquer not just worlds, but whole universes. It'd explore various themes such as a man'splacein the universe, individuality, if all of his strife really matters, etc, etc. I'm thinking it'd be ~100 issues.

Deadpool once Duggan is done.

I would do a Deadpool Family style comic in vain of flash family. With all his children and various wards.

I would also do an elseworld where dp is stuck in a city that got wrecked by a disaster and follow him around as he meets and collects survivors together.

The first story focus would be on juggernaut and saving his characterization from hamfisted bastardization that they're going to do poor juggy.

>Red Hood and the Outlaws

Jason sets out to make the Outlaws into something more, and establishes a more rigid structure and methodology. Basically turning them into a Superpowered Spec-Ops squad for hire (If you have a legitimate issue, basically working on the A-Team way of choosing who to help). The series is structured with each individual issue covering a mission (Though as the overaching plot progressess there's more issues that form arcs). This takes the team all over the world, answering various calls for help ranging from archeological dig teams kidnapped by Nazis in South America to crooks in Supersonic cars destructively joyriding over Japan. But as time goes on more and more connections appear between their missions, eventually leading to the discovery of a conspiracy of Golden Age villians who are seeking immortality and rejuvenation.

As you can likley tell it'll be very heavily Planetary inspired.

Xmen - I want to get all the cute teenage female asian mutants together into one book. Then have them do cute SOL stuff.

I want a shot at writing the 2000s era class.

I don't think Armor and X23 have really interacted much at all which I always found odd. They're gonna be teaming up in that cable book but you'd think with the whole death of wolverine thing they pulled there'd be something to work with.

Give it to me already user!

Pym wakes up in a rip-off of Aperture Labs. He then has to survive Not!GLaDOS and afterwards find himself caught between a secret invasion of 50s Martians. He teams up with Ult!Reed, and they find out it's all a plot of the High Evolutionary!

>Deus Ex x Expanse: Marvel Edition. I'd take Stark back to his roots, remove all the proteges and whatnot, and focus on him truly trying to shape the future.

I feel like this is literally the blurb every time he gets a relaunch

get the core story - maybe taking over one entire timeline as proof of concept - down to 12 issues and I'm on board

we'll see if it has legs after that

Green Lantern: No Humans Allowed.

It's canceled half an issue later.