Blue Beetle #11 Storytime

Reminder that Christopher Sebela takes over at #14

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zLhoDB-ORLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jaime best boy.

and the book is most likely ending at 18

reminder he's only on it for 5 issues and he said he's on it until it's cancelled

rip jaime

Nice to see Nelson and not the 45 other dr fates.

So he wasn't in the jla?

Milagro remains awesome whatever the retcons in NBB.

Still mad that Jaime's dad isn't an INVASION! veteran anymore, though, even if he's still cool too.

A pity. This arc was actually quite good.

youtube.com/watch?v=zLhoDB-ORLQ

Apparently, no, no he wasn't in the new continuity.

It looks like in #14 it's going to involve UFOs

Godammit I wanted some quality Ted and Jaime but then Giffen didn't exactly deliver huh?

Can't they just bring in Loveness and try again?

kek

Then the book is cancelled 5 issues later along with Batman Beyond, Constantine, and Green Lanterns.

>Batman Beyond, Constantine, and Green Lanterns.
Sause?
I know this is confirmed gone but the others sound like you talking out your ass.

CAN THEY JUST FUCK ALREADY??
GEEZ!!!!

Batman beyond and green lanterns aren't going to be cancelled. Constantine in the other hand is definitely going to be cancelled.

Green Lanterns probably won't

Seeley is taking over with Humphries going somewhere else and it hasn't started being just monthly yet

Based no bwaahaha league.

Their relationship is so weird in this comic. They aren't written like an "old married couple at all." They seem like mutually terrible people who hate each other. You could see that they care about each other in the original Jaime series, but this one I just can't even understand why they hang out.

Problem is that they just have no other thing to say instead of argue all the time.
Even Jaime when he found another friend he kinda ditched them a bit. Even he's getting tired of their shit.

Tina could be fun in a Gotham Academy title

It's really bad, yeah. One of the worst things about this version of the comic, which is still way better than the second one, but, yeah.

It's weird how they can't seem to get it right. Jaime is a character with a lot of potential, he had a fantastic supporting cast, but New 52 and Rebirth BB have just been messy. It doesn't seem hard to pick up in the same spirit of what made the original so great. And I guess they're trying here, and it has improved in recent issues, but those little touches (Brenda and Paco being a good example) they've changed just make the whole thing feel meh.

Seems Giffen is retconning out his own retcon

Lotta loyalty for a hired gun

That's a damn shame, but not surprising.

Jaime's dad is always great...except for nu52, fuck that run.

>>clown motel insufferable gay boi
Do actual hispanic comic writers exist anymore?

Magic was a mistake know Jaime can't go space adventures anymore.

>Green Lanterns
Not likely. It barely sells under the GL book with all the more well-known guys in it.

I think he was speculating/shitposting based on creative team changes