DBS thread

DBS thread.

This Golden Frieza arc is fucking terrible.

the fuck are you on about?

DBS is garbage

Why is the animation for this show so shitty?

I haven't been keeping up. Did Gohan job in the ToP yet?

He's not wrong. People should just watch Resurrection F instead.
Not yet, Piccolo, Roshi, Tien, and Gohan are still staying close in the middle of the ring and fending off fighters. Goku, Frieza, Vegeta, 17, and 18 all went off immediately. Krillin got knocked out because he showboated too close to the edge of the stage and Frost tail whipped him out.

Kale a best

Fuck you, this arc is brilliant.

Toei hasn't given a shit in a long time

Nigga...

read the manga

I'm not even fucking with you... Sure the animation might be shitty, the artstyle too... but if you try to look past that, the show is pretty damn good.

To be fair, in regards to the user you're replying to, the manga goes from Battle of Gods to Champa, skipping Resurrection F. Even the Resurrection F manga adaptation the same mangaka made before only adapts the first third of the movie because it was just an advertisement.

Also, has the manga finally gotten past Zamasu yet?

Yeah the newest chapter wrapped the Zamasu arc up.

Well the movie sucked ass, so I can't see the show being THAT much worse

user...you should have just watched Battle of Gods and Resurrection F and the started on episode 27

Beerus SAMA!!!

OFFICIAL DBS JOBBING POWER LEVELS

Krillin > Master Roshi > Tien > Android 17 > Android 18 > Picollo > Gohan > Frieza > Prince of all Jobbers

We all know how this goes. Vegeta and Goku are going to be the last two standing against Jiren and Vegeta's going to be completely annihilated. Jiren's going to push his shit in. He's going to fold him like paper. He's going to toos him over the edge of the arena like a used a condom - all just to show how difficult it's going to be for
>muh Goku
to win

Wasn't it already leaked that Goku, Frieza, and Jiren were the last remaining

/thread

Even this current arc is fucking garbage. I swear powerlevels just fluctuate to whatever Toei wants them at