It's Over, Boys

And it died not with a bang, but a whimper.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F8MlRGvri-c
twitter.com/nickandmore/status/890349913850220544
twitter.com/nickandmore/status/890351853288005636
twitter.com/nickandmore/status/890352229546422274
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will it be any good?

youtube.com/watch?v=F8MlRGvri-c

F

>likely

Adobe Flash.

Is there any evidence for this?

Nah. We would have known.

>likely

I can only hope, it needs to die and stay dead. It's suffered too much now.

holy shit

twitter.com/nickandmore/status/890349913850220544

There a reason they're finally putting it down? I'm assuming it's lack of ratings.

>likely the very last

Too good to be truth

I wonder if he's going to focus on Bunsen is a Beast now.

We're two years away from people born on the day it started airing being able to post here without being banned.

It's like Old Yeller, if they kept him on life support for years and started using his sad atrophied body to mop the inside of garbage trucks.

That show reminds me of the first season of Star vs. if you swapped Star and Ludo's roles around.

Now finally SpongeBob will die next.

What's up with this Chloe shit? I just flipped on the show for the first time in like 5 years, then came on here and found this thread.

>Likely
I don't trust this one bit.

Wut?

just imagine

>spongebob dying
you wish

Again, what's the proof that's last episode?

Sad to see a show I loved as a kid be taken behind the woodshed, but really it died a long time ago for most people.

Nick and More is reporting it and they're a trustworthy source for animation news.

What a baseless circlejerk.
Did Niggerwood make this thread?

For that we need to murder Tom Kenny. Yes I know he has range, but he's still a bastard for voicing that annoying Spongebob for too many years. The only people most deserving of dying for voicing annoying characters for a long time are The Simpsons VAs.

Do you actually still care about Redwood? I haven't seen the guy for 5 years.

but it's returned to season 4 level of quality

whos nick?

I'm not that user-- I don't see HOW this is a circlejerk-- but I did see Redwood a month or two ago. He remarked on something, maybe Korra or Miles Morales, then snapped a young child's spine and used him as a thighmaster before sprinting off into the darkness of Central Park.

It was weird.

but newbob has some good shit

twitter.com/nickandmore/status/890351853288005636
>It's episode #167 "Hare Raiser / The Kale Patch Caper". The last production-ordered ep #172-B "Fancy Schmancy" aired back on February 1.

twitter.com/nickandmore/status/890352229546422274
>Unless @Nickelodeon or @realhartman will confirm the series is still in production, then it's the end. This season's 20 half-hours are over.

>You gotta BE THE MARBLE!

thank you for that

>likely the very last
yeah yeah we've heard that before.
dude it's been dead for ages, what we've been watching is a corpse

>before the move to the side channel the new episodes were pulling in 3 million views a new episode
>More than Teen Titans Go or Star Vs The Forces of Evil
>After being banished to the side channel they can't even break .21 million
The fuck were they thinking?

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!

>newbob
>newbo
>newb
>new
>ne
>n
>nu
>nub
>nu/b/

Boco I don't find this funny but i appreciate your enthusiasm.

>You live to see FOP finally die after its corpse have been raped past recognition.

Thank fucking God.

>you still have to remember the shit that was blonde bitch and poochy's existence
kill me

You didn't mention Poof. You a poofer?

Forgot he existed
He was okay before the dog was added, but I just remembered the Trump reference so he's shit too.

He's tooting on the wrong end of the kazoo, you blow on the wider end.

>forgot he existed
kek

Finally
I'd rather see it die than continue in its current state (terrible digital animation, half the cast missing, etc)

Its because Adobe is discontinuing Flash

Nick Cannon. The co-founder of Nickelodeon along with Michael Moore. It was a typo, but you can't change your name on Twitter, so it's just Nick and More.

how sad the show had a chance for a great ending once then it had another chance to at least go out in a good note after that it almost ended in a horrible live action movie, now the only realistically posssible decent ending considering all the voice actors that left would be to pair timmy and chloe and have them mature together until they have to finally say goodbye to wanda

Those quads are too good

... what happened to cosmo?

it just hasnt been renewed for season 11

He's playing the kazoo wrong, exactly how FOP deserves. Poetry.

>Tootie won't win because her voice actor won't come back
>Timmy won't get Trixie for the same reason
>Chloe will likely win because she's here
God damn.

He was replaced by two more magical dogs

im inclined to believe this goddammit.

oh shit i forgot to write his name but is kinda right

There really is a SpongeBob quote for everything. It's the kid version of The Simpsons in every way.

>her actor won't come back
Doesn't Grey DeLisle still play Vicky on there?

>Tootie won't win because her voice actor won't come back
Yes, she does. What issue does Grey have with Butch now?

If I had to guess I'd assume it's related to his politics

what a wasted oportunity someone had to die for that and they didn't let him be the number 1

Usually networks renew the season during the season though

Tootie is also voiced by Grey so that statement about her not coming back makes literally no sense.

they didnt say that 10 years ago with the live action movie?

I'm guessing the dude just didn't know what he was talking about.

She's also Principal Waxelplax.

You cracked the code.
Now you must sleep with the fishes

Am I the only one that thinks it's good again after all these years? It just became enjoyable once more, and now it's dead.

oh shit didnt know know know he did a music video for "your pops dont like me" and a few guest appearances

>Am I the only one that thinks it's good again after all these years?
You're the only one still watching it after all these years.

Fun fact, Goku and Spongebob have the same VA in Brazil. He's pretty good.

Its temporarily robbed you of your sanity. It's like that Stockholm Syndrome: once its hold on you is broken, in time your vision will clear.

Rest in peace. What will we do in your absence, beyond rejoice that you have mercifully been given the axe?

holy shit, this retard pandering dog shit is STILL getting episodes? i thought this shit heap was cancelled AGES ago.

Can you elaborate on this? I just can't believe it.

>whoever appeared last "wins"
I know this fandom is known for having the most brainlet tier shipping arguments, but this might just take the cake.

I thought this ended a few years ago.

hey wait a second that ain't Mickey

Channel Chasers is this show's canon ending

All those wishes, Timmy... You should wish for a better season... But you went out, missing the fidget spinner fad.

The fidget spinner was fake news, user.

>a mostly status quo movie that offered a vague glimpse into the future and aired in the middle of season 4 is the "canon ending"
Really this show could've done better, but anyone with two brain cells to rub together knew it would just end on a random plot of the day episode like just about every other no-continuity comedy cartoon ever.

shut up boco
that's right, im on Sup Forums as well

hah

Spongebob is now Nick's Mickey.
Good luck better chance of a "reboot" Mark my words.

I think we can all agree channel chasers is the best ending and therefore the real ending.

No, the canon ending is that Timmy grows up to be a manchild that looks like Drake Bell, endlessly repeating the fourth grade to keep his fairies, then he hooks back up with Tootie who got hot, goes on a road trip, helps out Santa, and then eventually gets burned alive in volcanic magma only to be resurrected as a fairy a few seconds later.

What I described is real. This was a thing that actually happened.

Kill Tress MacNeille because she has the voice of a literal witch
Kill Nancy Cartwright because she's a dirty scientologist
Kill Yeardely Smith for voicing that cunt Lisa
Gently put poor Julie Kavner out of her misery and give her a tasteful, dignified funeral
Kill Al Jean and every FOX executive for keeping this shit alive to the point where there's been 2x as bad seasons as good ones
Spare Castellaneta, he's fantastic as the Robot Devil and seems like a genuinely cool guy
Spare Harry Shearer and Hank Azaria, they could still have salvageable careers
Let Fat Fuck Groening live, currently he's working on a Netflix show and usually his shows are fantastic(Seasons 1-10 Simps, Futurama) unless they get RUN INTO THE FUCKING GROUND but since it'll be on Netflix, he won't have the budget, airtime or exposure to truly destroy his own creation like he's done in the past

Hey, thats a neat fact.

>Timmy ends up with a sexy wife and god-like powers instead of Le Bittersweet His Fairies Disappeared Like Ashi Ending
Nothing wrong with this picture.

I appreciate your naive optimism, user. It warms the cockles of my heart.

Atleast now Butch will have more Youtube time

Bittersweet? He had good poon and continued the cycle for his kids to have Cosma and Wando. How is that bad?

i think you need to read that post again

I think I need to read that post again sorry user

Wait, what? Didn't this show get shitcanned a long time ago?

Oh its the bi-yearly announcement that FOP is ending

I was just joking about the dogs because the show keeps jumping the shark with new characters.

well now you know it hasn't you emphatic motherfucker