Opinions on this shit?

Opinions on this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VX8ajObK81A
mediafire.com/folder/w3zevkz6z3qt8/True_Crime
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would have loved for that quote by Robert Crumb to have added "I also want to fuck Bugs Bunny."

I like it. A lot of interesting detail on his early life that you don't get in most other accounts.

Link to storytime?

I find myself being strangely similar to Jeff when I was in high school...

You were a raging alcoholic that murdered animals?

Its fantastic and pretty interesting.
Apparently they're doing a movie of it now, trailer recently came out.

Part 2
Part 1

I'm still a raging alcoholic. I haven't killed anything other than a few pigs in a slaugher context, but I did the mocking retarded guys thing too.

Here is the trailer youtube.com/watch?v=VX8ajObK81A

In the last storytime I noticed Derf portrays himself without glasses in the full GN version I guess because of his artstyle he looked very similar to Dahmer in the original one-shot, which could cause confusion if you didn't paid attention, look he is on the left side of both covers.

In this part of the one-shot the person on the right is Derf but at first I though it was Dahmer thinking about the bullies.

I think that's part of the message. Not that he was a normal kid, or that you're supposed to relate to him or anything, but that any given high school probably has a few kids who aren't so different from him.

I didn't realize it was getting an adaptation. Good for Derf, he's a cool guy.

Derf is probably the only person who met both Jeffrey Dahmer and Fred Rogers.

That's a hell of a pairing.

>Derf is probably the only person who met both Jeffrey Dahmer and Fred Rogers.

Do you think Fred Rogers could have saved Jeffry Dahmer from his madness if he ever met him?

>The guy portraying Dahmer is some kid actor form a Disney Channel show
>A considerable amount of comments in the trailer are from teenage girls commending the actor for his new adult roles and other teenage girls are praising his looks in the movie

Could movie Jeffry Dahmer become the new Ledger Joker?

No.

Trailer makes it look a little more tense and dramatic than the book really was, but I have high hopes.

mediafire.com/folder/w3zevkz6z3qt8/True_Crime

>Could movie Jeffry Dahmer become the new Ledger Joker?
It depends on if he's a good actor.
And since he's from the Disney Channel, the answer is probably no.

You never know.

Most of the time he will just need to show no emotion whatsoever. It can't be that hard, I do it all the time to hide my internal suffering.

Reminder that Zac Efron will also be playing Ted Bundy in an upcoming biopic.