ITT: Forgotten characters

ITT: Forgotten characters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NRmEAoe8bpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uw37k8NFCWw
youtube.com/watch?v=DFdR2LLM3bY
youtu.be/nNRkox1wI1o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really like the older South Park theme song. It's been at least over a decade since they've used it.

I haven't forgotten.

So he's really dead, huh?

well, he wasn't really a South Park character to begin with.

I didn't forget that, either.

South Park themes
Bluegrass>Classic>4th Grade>>>>>>>>>Modern

I like the season 1 theme where the bass is noticeably really loud.

I thought I saw him pop up in a trailer for The Fractured But Hole. I might be remembering wrong

It took me forever to realize SP's theme was done by Les Claypool.

youtube.com/watch?v=NRmEAoe8bpQ

I remember when they referred to Randy Marsh as "the only scientist in South Park" and thinking to myself, then what does that make Mephesto? A hair dresser?

meh, he's a dick

>Bluegrass at the top

Good taste.

Isn't that les claypool from primus? He's a real person. He was never a character.

To this day, I still default "Nambla" to "North American Marlon Brando Look-Alikes".

They use him when they need to, they don't have to go to Canada every episode of every season

I wonder why they never brought him back.

He's in Stick of Truth

but the main reason they killed him off was because his actor left the show (and then died)

I was making a joke, idiot.

yeah it's les. assuming he'd be too busy to guest as a common voice. but primus did do the theme song

weiner>goth>bluegrass

Yeah, its like wondering why Robert Smith never showed up again, that was actually Les Claypool as a South Park character.

was he even in anything other than the opening?

Well shit, there's Mephesto. I think last I saw him he got shot or stabbed or something.

Les Claypool's is not forgotten, he's touring with Clutch right now.

True. But released nothing since Anti Pop that has impressed me.

Kaz you asshole

>touted as spongebob's archrival that he has a history with
>only ever shows up again in background cameos

he appeared in episode 200 but it's banned cuz muh mohammad

well what the heck can you use him for and what would his chemistry be like.
Squidward basically covers the asshole niche.
And if that episode was the primary indication of there relationship, it probably would've been mean spirited

>mean spirited

nice buzzword?

But it was as a Nazi Zombie. I wanted Darth Chef!

youtube.com/watch?v=uw37k8NFCWw

literally creator forgot about her!

Except they aren't forgotten. They've even brought two of them back.

And it's probably eating away at Perlmutter that his grand master plan to push the Inhumans and erase the FF and X-Men has utterly failed.

>I legitimately can't remember the last episode I he had a line in

Shit sucks, his solo episode was fucking fantastic.

His VA is scientologist, and when it was Scientology's turn to get bashed, he got assblasted and left. So they turned Chef into a pederast (voiced entirely by edited audio clips from previous episodes) and had him die a very gruesome, slow and painful death as a revenge. The end of the episode has him revived in a spoof of Revenge of the Sith, but nothing ever came out of it.
Also, like the other user said, he later appeared in Stick of Truth as a nazi zombie.

Primus appears in Chef Aid.

But it's still the same song isn't it? They've just consecutively added more "oomf" to it over the years.

Wonder if Les gets royalty checks for this.

The current theme song showcases everything wrong with recent Claypool work.

don't really care for his whole 'Scientology' thing

this is still my jam
youtube.com/watch?v=DFdR2LLM3bY

didn't he return recently though?

His last appearance was in the banned episode 200, where he was killed.

Isn't that the Scot Tennermen returns episode?

More like Forgotten Four amirite?

miss this guy

Yeah, in the Killing Joke parody. 200 and 201 were both banned due to them being all about Muhammad. So naturally Matt, Trey, and Comedy Central in general started getting death threats.

Speaking about other forgotten characters named Kevin....

Who can forget about Launch, she was the first super Saiyan.

He has appeared last season, in the episode where Kenny worked at City Sushi.

Binge watching season 3-4 currently, and this guy seems to appear quite a bit. Seems like his shop is also no longer around in South Park

Cartman's family.

they were the best part of the show.

After the Inhumans show got the death slot by Disney and Feige flipped him the bird and taking Marvel Studios away from him. The Inhumans push have been a pretty damn big failure, with the only successful thing coming out of it is Kamala Khan, and even she's not doing so hot after she was pushed way too early.

Cartman's female cousin is pretty hot. Also is she joke on how there's always one skinny kid that comes from a massive fat family?

Would you, Sup Forums?

n-no

They all died from health problems

His voice actor left the show but you already know that, Trey and Matt easily could have replaced his actor but in one of their more cringe worthy moments they made a whole episode about Chef's old lines being used in awful ways, they then brutally kill him off probably for some type of revenge, they brutally killed him again in the stick of truth. Trey and Matt can be cringe worthy pieces of shit sometimes.

>sometimes

isn't there a comic of her getting super cucked?

Isaac Hayes deserved some of what he got. Before he up and died and probably made them feel terrible.

I thought Dogpoo (random brown-haired dirty kid) was Kenny's brother at some point. What happened to that?

You couldn't be more wrong.

>Isaac never officially quit himself, someone he knew called and "quit for him" according to Matt and Trey and before they could figure out what was actually going on, he had passed
>His death wasn't "revenge" at the VA at all, it was a jab at how some religions are basically cults and also a way to write Chef off

Kevin and Dogpoo just look a like. You most likely got them confuse with each other

They really forgot to pickles him for another episode

I think they were in the Pabst episode last

>Look up Isaac Hayes to confirm death
>Find out he wrote Soul Man and is in the Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame
Huh. Learn something new every day.

>white people

I'm sure it was his brother again. He tries to shoot Mephesto every month.

>Not knowing who Isaac Hayes is
Are you 12

Dunno, Cartman might try- scratch that, he will definetely try to kill me for dating his cousin even tho he doesn't care about her.

To be fair, Mephesto is that one freaky guy you don't want to acknowledge. I mean the man has no vision and doesnt see the brilliance behind a 5 assed animal

>MEGA MILK

That would have been too broken

> to confirm death
I think even people living under a rock know he is dead at this point

>I'm so sorry children

He's effectively been replaced by Butters. Last season he only had like one line of dialogue.

I suppose he's gonna have a huge part in Fractured But Whole.

She needs more love

You shut your mouth. It WILL update. It WILL.

>season 21 premieres
>no current events the entire season
>every episode is just the boys having fun and being boys, with Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny at the center again
How would you feel Sup Forums?

What the hell is he supposed to be anyway? He doesn't look like anything.

>it's hard to get another VA
they replaced Mary Kay Bergman, they can do it again

He keeps appearing along the McCormicks, but he might as well not appear since he never does anything

Man, I wish they'd do something with him, he's the only sibling of the main 4 who we know nothing about

I did not realize that was a quote right away and now I feel dumb.

youtu.be/nNRkox1wI1o

He got into a fight with Stuart, and that's the only time I remember him talking.

sex change operation.

Also the staff hated him

For all intents Kenny is not a MC anymore.

Maybe the popularity of the new game will help.

He does seem to have a bad relationship with his father, maybe they could expand on that

Wasn't there an episode where he was in a special ed bus in the background or something? Kid might be an autist or something

It hurts more and more everyday