deathstroke
doom patrol
wild storm

>deathstroke
>good

>deathstroke
>not edgelord

delete

But it had a Jo Jo refrence, obviously it has to be the best thing ever!
it's actually entertaining, but nothing that's overly amazing, so much that I have to add it to my pull list right now, like all of Rebirth really

I was going to correct you, then I remembered Flintstones ended and got sad.

detective comics is so damn good. WildStorm got a great start.

Sorry, but Deathstroke and NSM are the only good books. The rest are not even worth a shit.

1. Superman
2. Aquaman
POWER GAP
Your opinion

I didn't even like Jason before I read the Rebirth book.

This objectivity thing is shit, why do we have to shit all over people for having different tastes? I mean unless they're proclaiming America and Squirrel Girl to be the best books on the market who cares? My personal favorites are New Super-Man, Aquaman, and Batman. But I know not everyone likes Batman and I don't run around calling everyone who doesn't like it plebs with objectively inferior taste. I mean, come on.

>This objectivity thing is shit, why do we have to shit all over people for having different tastes
We are just fucking around user. You read what you want to read.

this. I'm a Superfag who tuned in for Bizarro and I've been pleasantly surprised by RHATO Rebirth.
I've never read an Aquaman series in my life. Is the Rebrith series worth my time?

Rebirth and Johns' New52 run are really good. If you can handle more than one version/style of a character, try some 90's Aquaman too.

Don't let anyone tell you one version is shit, try a few runs out and make up your own mind.

Why do people like Deathstroke Rebirth? I only read the first 6 issues but it basically boiled down to people excusing Deathstroke for being a terrible person. I get that he's not a good guy, but did he need an entire cast of characters vouching that he dindu nuffin wrong? Every time his estranged daughter threw some shade at him some asshole had to come out and set her straight as to why its ok he was an asshole.

does it get better?

Hi, it's OP here.

I just wanted apologise for using that kind of language. I've just started coming here 3 days ago because my tumblr pages were saying you guys storytime a lot, so I came to check it out and lurked a bit and noticed the way you guys were speaking to each other.

I was honestly just trying to fit in, I'm so sorry. I would never speak to anyone like that in real life, because I know how hard it is for someone to push their beliefs on you (I'm a transgirl myself). I just thought it was the kind of etiquette that was essential on this forum.

Once again, I'm so sorry. I won't say objectively ever again.

You have to be more respectful of your fellow user's fragile egos around here. If you tell him his favorite superhero sucks it could cause him to go all Linkin Park and kill himself.

Red Hood fans are insufferable simply because they actually try to claim Jason is the most popular Robin.

>Wild Storm
>good
in what world

Until Jason gets deaged and wears his old Robin suit while Artemis fingers his boipussy it's not gonna be #1

>t. someone who doesn't want to discuss comics

Just finished marathoning vol.1 of this series, is the guy in issue 6 between everyone teaming up and Jason talking to Batman supposed to be Batman?

It's the page where someone has a board of newspaper clippings about all the Outlaws.

Supersons

Ots actually starting to bore me. Like the interactions are fun but overall stuff is meh. It needs more guests.

Nothing like that happens in the first six issues.

How much of a failure is Rebirth and capeshit in its entirety that Lobdell is considered not only acceptable but also the best writer of Rebirth.

Honestly the past 10 years of aquaman are worth your time. It's consistently been the most underrated dc title.

Welcome to Sup Forums user. Don't worry about fitting in just be yourself and eventually you'll find the kind of threads that you enjoy. Just know people on this board will be contrarian on this board even if they like something just because they know it'll get a rise out of some people. After a couple weeks you'll get more familiar with the memes and running opinions of this board and everything will be fine.

P.S. say objectively as much as you want 95% of people on Sup Forums have so why shouldn't you.

>How much of a success is Rebirth that a normal shit writer like Lobdell has improved so much that he is considered not only acceptable but also the best writer of rebirth.

No one thought it possible, but Lobdell managed to write a damn fine book.

>improved
Nice meme

Be honest user you haven't read Red Hood

Still a mystery.

is it still done by lodbell like the New 52 one?

>no Shade

the Sup Forumsmblr meme is real and I wish it dies a painful death

Deathstroke is 1st m8.

Man, rebirth must be real shit then.

>tranny
>likes jason
Who would have thought. I don't think I've ever met a normal, well adjusted Red Hood fan. It's always a faggot, a tranny, wrist cutter or school shooter type.

Can't you degenerates just go read Iceman?

Only faggots think this is the best Rebirth book.

Be honest user. You don't know what he's read. You also don't know that he didn't come to Rebirth and doesn't care how shitty Lobdell was or was not before. He cares about the book he's reading.

You faggots continually say "it's the best Rebirth book." Much like you always say "Jason is the best Robin." So really, why would anyone believe you. Not once do I see "the pacing is great, the page layouts are intriguing, the art is good, 'this' is why the writing is good". You just see, much like the claims that Jason is the BEST CHARACTER EVER, people claiming something with no reasoning.

Further more I personally spend almost 200 on floppies a month. I don't buy or read this garbage. If I don't like Jason why would I read this book?

>inb4 why are you in this thread

Everyone is waiting for the Daken issue to read Iceman.

so fucking gay. All of it. All of them. Faggots, the lot.

I don't think it's the best book or rebirth I was parodying what he had said earlier. Both deathstroke and new super-man are better however red hood is still a very entertaining book.
I don't think Jason is the best robin, he isn't even my favourite character in this book. I prefer dick and damian more when it comes to robins and Bizarro in this book however jason is growing on me.
The best parts of this book are the art as well as the characterisation. The action is very kinetic when it wants to be and very moving and emotional when it needs to be and the writing is at it's best when dealing with the relationship the main characters have with one another.

>Be honest user. You just assumed everyone who had something good to say about this book is a jasonfag.

can't wait for Daken to kill Bobby and then fuck his boyfriend

>>Be honest user. You just assumed everyone who had something good to say about this book is a jasonfag.
Probably because the most reposted page is the one-shot Rebirth ender of jason coddling the Bruce picture.

People have been saying this is the best Rebirth book since. And that was before it even properly started.

But yes, if I'm being honest that was and still is my assumption.

Now see, as gay as that is, it's a powermove. And I respect that.

Daken's a big gay faggot, but his power moves have always been okay by me.

I want to see a Dick/Jason rivalry develop. Damian caught between Jason and Dick as they vie for influence, edgy 'cool' middle brother vs role model oldest brother. Starfire attracted to Jason since Dick got that gay tumblrina girlfriend. Dissent in the Bat-family to interrupt all the plans Bruce seems to be laying.

>since Dick got that gay tumblrina girlfriend

They broke up and she was just an Asian with colored hair not a white tumblr.

I know but he still hasn't jumped back on Starfire aka best girl. The whole power struggle in the Teen Titans could get an interesting resolution if Dick and Jason picked sides.

1.New Superman
2.Superman
3.Super Sons

This list is definite, you need not reply to this post, as always, OP sucks dicks in amounts beyond human ken.

NSM is a bit overrated but the other two are correct. It's New Super-Man by the way. I hope you don't call Spider-Man Spiderman.

Lor-Zod vs Jon soon.

post your top 10 DC currently being published:
Deathstroke
Shade the Changing Girl
Green Arrow
All-Star Batman
Doom Patrol
Batman
Wild Storm
Justice League of America
Green Lanterns
New Super-Man

I wont attack your taste. I'll simply say I'm very surprised RHATO isn't on that list given the others (like ASB, Shade the gender changing character, Doom Patrol.)

i didn't pick up red hood because honestly I'm not a fan of any of the characters featured on it

also I can't stand lobdell

There's a handful of great rebirth titles.
My favorite, or at least the one I appreciate most, is Green Lanterns.

I got so burnt out on the GL storylines a little before Blackest Night. I stuck with that story til Brightest day, but at that point I just did not give a fuck what Johns was doing.

When Simon was introduced I thought he was ok, but really felt like a diversity hire. Humphries has completely changed my opinion though.
A Simon & Jess buddy/rookie cop book is just too good to last but I hope whoever takes over after Humphries leaves keeps it up for at least a little bit

this is the best bait post I've seen here in ages, oh god. 10/10 op

This.
I dropped the series with that Chicago issue. Priest claims to be pro gun and yet that issue is one of the most guilty example of failing to point the finger at the nigger problem. Blacks will kill each other with anything they can get their hands on, Deathstroke going there and not using guns is absolute bullshit.

>failing to point the finger at the nigger problem
I mean... well... why would anyone expect Priest to do this?

Still you have to admit the issue was leagues better then if it was written by some SJW cucks, it really wasn't TOO heavy handed imo.

Deathstroke's solution to the gun violence? Better aim. Doesnt seem very anti-gun to me.

uh user priest is black

I thought he pointed out the violence escalation pretty well, I don't know what you wanted. He wasn't going to preach to the reader.

Because then people will start claiming that Marvel isn't unreadable trash and we just have to deal with it. This isn't a perfect system, but it's the only way to keep the shills in line.

Is green arrow really good? I stopped reading about 5 issues in because I got bored.

He seems like a really smart and down to earth guy, I expected better of him is all. That issue was the same old shit and he said it wasn't going to be

If you've read 5 issues and got bored, then it's not for you. Drop it.

>Still you have to admit the issue was leagues better then if it was written by some SJW cucks, it really wasn't TOO heavy handed imo.
Yes I will admit that I just really thought Preist was smart enough to really make the point and he missed it completely

RH and the Outlaws
Deathstroke
New Superman
Superman
Super Sons
HJ and the GLC
Green Lanterns
The Flash
Teen Titans
Detective Comics

How did he not make the point though? Literally having normal citizens hire a killer doesn't do it?

1. Action Comics
2. Superman
3. Deathstroke

The whole Deathstroke not using guns means he is blaming the guns, something Priest said he was against doing.

I don't see how you took that from it. It's not like Slade himself thought guns were immoral or whatever. And in the end he didn't blame the weapon, he blamed the shooters with the aim joke.

The hate you have for a fictional character is honestly pathetic.

Stan wasn't wrong about you.

>Stan wasn't wrong about you
Nope, he wasn't. This is why I keep saying that it would be better if comics died.

Yeah, RHATO has been pleasantly great and my most anticipated rebirth book.

He is probably just a triggered Robin fan so just ignore him.

>shitting on the best cape book because you got triggered

lol you poor thing

Every single person talks shit on deathstroke in the first six issues. They probably actually go too far in how blatantly they point out that Slade is an irredeemable piece of shit

>He is probably just a triggered Robin fan so just ignore him
It's not probably, I'm pretty sure that he's.

It's decent. Not great, but not bad either.

New Super-Man

This post really isn't so much about jason as his fans.

The need you have to defend a fiction character, so much that you create criticism where it isn't, is actually quite pathetic as well.

the only remotely character-based comment in that reply is:

You just see, much like the claims that Jason is the BEST CHARACTER EVER, people claiming something with no reasoning.

and even then the point isn't that he's even NOT the best character ever. Just that his insufferable fans claim he is with little to know reasoning.

I find it pretty funny you'd claim anyone is pathetic when your response is possibly the most pathetic ITT.

It is. It's what happens when you pander to plebbit. A decade back, we were praising Brubaker and Morrison as good Cape writers. Now Sup Forumsmblr praises Lobdell, Tomasi and Tynion.

Maybe I need to reread it and took it wrong but it just came across to me like it wasn't making the point he said it would in the interview
I wasn't triggered I have a legitimate complaint

Batman is numër 1

Everyone going to say that their favorite is "the best ever!" and they aren't wrong about it because it's THEIR OPINIONS.

So, get over yourself and grow the freak up.

>summer kids
Only one month left for summer to end and we are going to be free.

>Calls me a summer kid on post under the faggot telling me to grow the freak up while defending character fags.

This place has changed so much lately I might as well be a new fag at this point. Fucking christ these faggots have got to go.

>ITT: People saying "capeshit" every 5 seconds

You wouldn't be this triggered if you weren't a "character fag". So yeah, grow up because your posts are truly embarrassing.

What character am I a fag for?

The very fact that you have no idea pretty much means you're just pulling this out of your ass. where-as all of my posts have been quite centered on RH/Jason fans not the character.

>reddit spacing

Dude, just stop.

Is that Bizarro raping Jason?