Secret Empire 7 spoilers

Secret Empire 7 spoilers

Why does every fucking hero have to have a no-kill rule? It's the most overused trope in comics and only serves as a shitty way to keep the villain alive to use them again. In real life if you had a choice between killing the villain and letting him live to kill thousands others, no real hero would let him live. Not talking this specific event but every comic where the hero refuses to kill.

He's a fucking kid

If you kill your enemies, they win.

That's sounds like something your enemy wants you to think

Bendis' Mary Sue didn't win? Really? How buttblasted is Bendis?

He did win though. He one-punched Cap

Imagine if Cap had just killed Madam Hydra and Red Skull back when he fist fought them, Hydra wouldn't even be around to brainwash him and turn him into Hitler.

But I guess killing your best friends while mind-controlled is better then killing the villain.

Will this kick off a "what if" series?

What if miles kills steve roger?

I can respect the no-kill rule for superhero comics. Superheroes are inherently geared towards children so the idea of such a character being a killer is off-putting at best and inappropriate material at worst. Though I'd say the premise of the world being conquered by literal Nazis is so far removed from what should be a superhero comic that the no-kill rule no longer holds meaning.
Shits getting too depressing, man.

It makes sense superheros not killing, because they're already skirting the edge of illegality by acting outside the law, if they start murdering criminals as well, they become vigilantes. Big reason why many Punisher stories often deal with the police being openly hostile to him.

But this isn't it... this is america being took over by a fascist dictator and the terrorist organization he rules. There're active concentration camps. Yes, Miles is just a teen, but fucking hell, the situation calls fro bigger actions.

>They bring back the ultimate universe and all the series start after miles kill steve in their universe
I would give it a try to be honest.

I think it's the problem with the way things are handled. Case in point: Batman and Joker.

A no-kill rule in a Batman series similar to the Golden/Silver Age version can be understandable since the villains aren't bloodthirsty serial killers. They may want to kill Batman or do elaborate crimes that could endanger people, but killing is not on their priority list.

But the big problem is seeing writers wanting to make the villains murderous and yet not understand that it would push the no-kill rule to the breaking point of believability.

Murder is highly illegal, shitsticks.

If you don't get this, maybe leave comics. Go back to action movies.

It isn't fucking hard.

So is vigilantism

>Why does every fucking hero have to have a no-kill rule?
#NotAllHeroes

Remember when carol had a personality besides "military dyke"?

>Why does every fucking hero have to have a no-kill rule?

the punisher is literally in this comic book

For what it's worth, OG Spider-man doesn't have a no kill rule. He has a try not to kill, unless you really fucking want to rule.

Miles is just a bitch.

Sup Forums cries for months that miles was gonna kill their boy cap

Sup Forums cries after miles decides not to kill cap

Depends on your techniques. As long as you stick to patrolling places you are legally allowed and don't use force beyond what is necessary, it's legal. Hell even directly stalking and subduing someone is legal as long as they're wanted for a felony or you have reason to believe they have committed one.

It's the B&E shit that some heroes do to investigate crimes (which would generally be a misdemeanor) or weapon's violations that's illegal.

What exactly do they win?

I donĀ“t know anything about miss marvel apart from what she did in the cartoon, Did she becomes a villian after this because this looks like the begining of an ark where she becomes a villian.

the highground

Sweet relief.

nope. the under-running theme of that run was that the only reason Carol isn't a megalomaniacal dictator trying to take over the world like Doom is she cares too much what others think of her

Why doesn't Wasp kill him then if they don't want Miles to do it?

I mean.. just get someone else to kill him, fuck, he's literally hitler.

this story is so dumb, it wants to make some weird political message based off the Trump Presidency and turn Cap into Literally Hitler, but no one is doing all those things they'd swear they'd do if Literally Hitler popped up again.

because of that it comes across very shit, like a strawman you don't want to actually defeat.

>tfw you killed your enemy and he actually became more powerful than you could possibly imagine