Occupy Avengers: The Complete Storytime

After Clint Barton killed Bruce Banner over a prediction of the shithuman Ulysses in Civil War II and tried by Matt Murdock, Clint took a cross-country road to redemption by taking on rural problems. He found C/D/Z-list allies along the way.

This is David F. Walker's Occupy Avengers. What a shitty name indeed.

Ooops, out of order.

Where did the wolves go?

My main complaint with this book is that it ended up exactly what Walker's interviews said it wouldn't do
>interviews are genuinely interesting piece of Walker's mind about superheroes in the modern world and how they tell something about modern USA but he thinks it's time they move from NY and listen to real people in flyover states
>he cites road trip movies and a Western feeling he wants to give the book, also how Clint definitely won't just arrive in a small town where the local mafia boss controls everything and solve their problems for them and sail away in the sunset because that's not how deeply-rooted social problems work, you can't punch away people's mentality
>book is exactly about coming to a small town and punching the Boss Hogg character to solve the problem
Can_you_believe_this_nigga.gif

To have tea with Optimus Primes trailer.

Comic book writers are generally dishonest hacks

This, the books was fine overall, but the solicits and the author's pretentious shit really irked me.

Gabriel Hernandez Walta was announced as the artist at first, but because he's fresh off Tom King's Eisner-winning The Vision, Carlos Pacheco was brought in for the first four issues.

YEEEEAAAAAH!!!!

Why do they even have an Occupy book over half a decade after anyone stopped caring about OWS?

Walker is shit at that name selection.

I feel like the author tried a bit too hard with Hawkeye's quips.

A power shock which just happened to be my time to eat caught me off-guard. I'll continue this storytime shortly and remember to bump.

bump

I feel like he tried playing it close to actual Fraction's Hawkguy, grounded guy putting up a buffoon's mask. But yes, it does come out as a bit tryhard.

thanks.

I'M BACK!

Wasn't the title mandated by editorial?

Editorial is also shit.

>it's an LMD episode

>it's a best Fury episode
I miss him

Is the cliffhanger supposed to be "oh noes how are they here"? Of course they're LMDs

Carlos Pacheco moved on to the first arc of RESURRXION Cable.

Gabriel Hernandez Walta's first issue.