Transformers and Hasbro - IDW

Previous:

Could anyone storytime Revolutionaries # 6?

I don't think that Skids will come back to life.

I think at most they will be able to talk to him (and maybe he talks a little about what had behind the portal he went through). The question will be for him to have a closure, not even OP # 9.

>The afterspark gives him a chance to revive
>"but only in this form"
>ROTF skids

???

Bump

Bump

>let me just shove my friend's brain in my blown out eye socket

nb4 lewds of her with Skids brain module shoved up her ass like anal beads.

I'd rather they actually bring him back to life than go for another fakeout or "10 second rezz then lol ded again" shit that they keep doing.

Candid conversation with a couple of Hasbro execs at SDCC last week. They aren't happy with the IDW comics. At all. They aren't worried about the shit sales. It's the story content and the creators backstabbing and feuding like they were contestants on IDW's Game of Thrones.

They're giving them til the Unicron crossover event next Spring to right their ship, or else they will demand a line wide reboot or just allow the licenses to expire across the board. Other publishers are seeking in them out about the license and their proposals are starting to look good.

>Other publishers are seeking in them out about the license and their proposals are starting to look good.
>other publishers
>Transformers goes back to the House of M(ouse)
>modern Transformers
>mixed with modern Marvel

All thats coming to my fucking brain is Optimus Prime+America and I'm screaming but the only thing coming out is blood.

The preview seems to imply that Velocity is going to give up her life for Skids' resurrection.

Is this true? I was planning on getting into some of the new comics Like Rom, Micronauts and Mask. Was getting tired of all the transformer comics.

I, a random user, also had a conversation with a bunch of Hasbro executives who were just hanging out on the SDCC show floor last week for some reason. They said they're planning to sell Transformers to the Hershey Company.

>shit said on Sup Forums
>true

Yeah, sure, it's all 100% true. In other news, Marvel's top exec blew a goat in public yesterday, and DC has made over 16 billion dollars in the last month by selling women into slavery in China.

>They said they're planning to sell Transformers to the Hershey Company.

John Warden is my dad and he said the next issue of Transformers will transform into Goku to announce a DBZ/TF crossover.

It's as true as all of those monthly threads claiming to have inside knowledge on Marvel and DC corporate politics. Actually, even less so: at least those claim to be interns or something instead of just a random guy at SDCC.

So no.

I'm aware I'm reading something on the internet, but I hope there's SOME credibility to this statement. IDW is getting very hard to keep invested in.