Edge of venomverse #3

Holy shit what a disappointment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Mji4cpgt38
youtube.com/watch?v=_e9Gi88txtY
youtube.com/watch?v=MuJC_W3jP-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Agreed.

Oh look, im like my redneck son! And i like to show off!
Typical Meat for upcoming event.

What the fuck is Venomverse?

The Venom equivalent of Spider-Verse.

This is why you never trust cover art. That cover looks incredible. The interior looks like shit.

Moore is the only one who can do Robbie in any form right.

Why anyone expected this to be good is beyond me, it's going to be worse than Spider-Verse by the end.

I don't know, op, you're not storytiming it so it is hard to agree if it's shit or not.

What the fuck is Spider-Verse?

Someone wanna storytime it from the start?

What it could have been: Peter teaming up with Spider-People from across the multiverse against a great evil that only they could defeat.

What it was: Fan favourite Spider-People jobbing to Slott's OC cosmic vampires while his beloved Otto Octavius and his OC Silk got everything done.

Fuck Sloth and his lazy storytelling.

>Venoms from multiple universes unite against a common enemy
>an enemy called the Poisons
>Venoms vs the Poisons
It's rare when you come across writing this lazy. Except in a Marvel where it's an everyday occurrence.

>Slott's OC cosmic vampires
JMS created Morlun.

>Venomverse
>expect tales of pre-existent Venom variants
>get shit like Venom Gwenpool with the worst symbiote design of all time, even worse than the MUGEN symbiote characters

Then Slott decided we needed brute Morlun, scientist Morlun, twin Morluns, bitch Morlun, daddy Morlun and good Morlun.

Storytime where?

The family wasn't JMS. IIRC Morlun wasn't interdimensional back then either; He just went for totems around the world.

>Edge of Spider-Verse at least gave us a variety of Spiders
>Edge of Venomverse gave us two Wolverines, two 'pools and one Ghost Rider

The Venoms from old stories will probably show up in the main story. Hopefully, Bunn won't pull a Slott and kill them off for shock value.

What are the Poisons? Because as I remember Poison was Peter + the Other + Venom.

>>get shit like Venom Gwenpool with the worst symbiote design of all time, even worse than the MUGEN symbiote characters

It uses the Scumbag Loser manga as a reference.

Perhaps i could have shared in this disappointment if i actually saw a storytime yesterday.

>tfw my lcs orders got fucked up because the owner went to comic con
>tfw I didn't get everything that supposed to be on my pull list, again

Storytime?

We don't know yet. They haven't shown up.

a shitty guy taking a piss on any and all spidermen across the multiverse

youtube.com/watch?v=3Mji4cpgt38

>Becomes literally Spawn

youtube.com/watch?v=_e9Gi88txtY

youtube.com/watch?v=MuJC_W3jP-o

The other two.