This is Jessica Cruz, she has crippling anxiety. Say something nice to her

This is Jessica Cruz, she has crippling anxiety. Say something nice to her.

>crippling anxiety/depression

Am I the only one who's gotten sick of hearing these two words all the fucking time?

What does she like to play?

I'd make her anxious with my dick

I'm more sick of hearing about peanut allergies.

Pokemon

But user, those are only two mental illnesses that exist! The only time other mental illnesses will be mentioned is when you need to justify someone being a serial killer!

Probably, since they're almost always two sides of the same coin.

Though I do agree it's tossed around like its the new "radiation=superpowers" kind of deal

POKEMON?!

mamacita ensename tu culo

Someone that beautiful has never had anyone ever say anything mean to them in their entire life

It's like a person from a desert country being afraid of snow.

Good thing her anxiety is from seeing her friend died in a hunting accident then

Dark Souls.

Strength builds.

Best girl

You know it.

She is my wife and I love her.

Dear miss Cruz,
I want to pour a jar of honey down your ass crack and lap it all up with my tongue.

There are perverts on Sup Forums right now that think buddy cops should be shipped

Well Mulder DID eventually get with Scully.

She can be my wife if it would make her feel better my

I don't think those two will be buddy cops anywhere near as long as Mulder and Scully.

Besides. He's Muslim and Pokemon is haram. It would never work.

she needs batdick or flashdick

i know her and barry had a thing but all good things end

Honestly?
She seems like she would genuinely be happier with a stable civilian dick.

The Barry x Jessica thing was even worse than the idea of Simon x Jessica.

This

>Barry
I don't read any rebirth and know nothing about Jess, is this true? Barry is for Iris.

>crippling anxiety
>superpower based on willpower

Buh?

>civvie dick
im good with that but you guys just wanna self insert dont you
me too

It was being built during Forever evil and the first 20 or so JL rebirth issues had them as a thing

I liked it but i wouldve preferred it to be Wallydick desu

How are all the Lanterns so great?

>POKEMON?!
She likes Charizard, Bulbasaur and Jigglypuff.

user, that's one panel where she's asking if he's okay. Might need a bit more evidence, like them in the same flat or on a date.

I like that Jigglypuff too, he's (she's?) my main in Smash Bros.
The creature is a little monster.

This. Or maybe Dicks Dick can add one more notch.

Yessica a cute.

No. She is too precious and adorable and sweet to be another heartbroken notch on Dick Grayson's bedpost.

>hand on his face
>more evidence
okay user

and one more

She needs the tough life lesson

I want to make out with her vagina

I would just like to see all the Lanterns living in a house together. Sort of like a sitcom or something with them getting into shenanigans.

Dick has had a lot of relationships but he's treated them all well.

I bet her taco tastes like churros.

That's the problem. Dick treats them TOO well. Then when he moves on to the next girl, the previous one always feels like the biggest piece of shit in the world.

He's like the "nice guy" if it went full circle and the "nice guy" actually got laid.

did
did i forget the image with the post
fuck i am stupid

She needs to get her confidence back and go on a superhero dick riding tour.

It wasn't an accident dude, they came across with some mobsters who were burying a body.

and another one cause i felt bad for being a massive tard

>ywn be a speedster and get a qt GL gf

She's honestly one of the best "Diversity Hires" in recent comics

>Wanting Jessica to turn into a generic millennial.

But why?

My history was murky but I thought it was murder not manslaughter
Either way we are in a new time now. Hope Seeley don't fuck up Humphries' work

>She eats bacon.

Another point against shipping buddy cops.

She seems like a very moral person with high upstanding morals.

Like for example she would never let dudes run a train on her!

But what if she dated a man who could make copies of himself?
Is it running train if the 40 dudes pounding your into oblivion are all one man?

You MotherFucker. She would never Fucking DO THAT! She's not Fucking like that!

MotherFUCK YOU!!!

Baz doesn't follow the Koran. As he says, he's a bad muslim. Which makes him the only tolerable kind

He has a point, that seems very pure to me.

Jes would freak out if there were 20 of him. But with enough time she could get used to two and have a threesome. Unless she has a twin fetish... like me

that uniform looks a bit tight, jess. Have you been lazing out lately?

dont give me anymore fantasies user

I wasn't doubting what you said user, I just wanted a bit more pages since there are some retards on Sup Forums who'll get all there information from one sentence in a comic.

>tfw want to read Jess

Started from Johns run, but it kept referencing past events and I got bored as fuck.

Just read the current run. It's fun lantern stories of Jessica feat Baz

So what will be her "thing"/struggle when epople start to get sick of the anxiety thing?

that shes the first female earth lantern and latina to boot

Jessica was a mistake. Why did Johns introduce her when Baz barely got any proper time?

Bait for people to read the book

>Jess is a geewunner
I'll have to revise my opinion of her downward.

You probably don't have to worry anout being tentacle raped again.

Good, moar for me

user, all of her constructs have obvious anime/fluid object influences
You just know the ring and her have done some freaky shit

sexy af

Oh no...don't tell me she's a pokemon fucker...

>Jessica was a mistake.

No. America Chavez was a mistake.
Jessica is fine.

I'd like to judge her.
But I jerk off to overly sexualized Gardevoirs, so I can't really talk.

Well most people don't really treat or detect their anxiety or depression until it becomes crippling.

Jess and Simon are both good.

she overcomes great fear getting out of bed every day

Buddy cops are buddies, the moment one sticks their dick in the other everything becomes too awkward and their dynamic is ruined.

>He's Muslim and Pokemon is haram
Am sorry, I've been away but why is Cruz a Pokemon?

Reminder that Batman was wrong and Simon could really use a gun right about now.

Loved Geoff Johns run on the Lanterns but Hal and the varsity team is currently pretty lame compared to the juniors.

Venditti did shit the bed last issue with how he made Soranik act like a moron letting her feud with Kyle destroy the alliance and now he's going to write new gods for another arc which were horribly written last time he got a whack at them. I don't think Hal's book will be readable for quite a few months.

I wonder if he'll get those ring fragments removed from his arms or will he become like that Bunn OC yellow lantern than had yellow lantern ring fragments embedded in his arms?

I have too. Stupid meme from that youtube guy

she was created in order to help simon grow as a character and sell more

Every Pokemon "fan" is a G1 fan, because that's what they played as kids and then stopped (until Pokemon Go came along)."

Why is Jess a Pokemon?

And instead she became more popular than him.

agreed

Let it never be said that waifuism doesn't work.

i'll make her cripple with my...

are you me from another earth?

She really tries and I love her for that

I won't knock that body, but would she really be able to have that coming out of recluse lifestyle? You don't have to take this question too seriously, I just want to take the topic to her butt.

Just because you're a recluse that doesn't mean you stop exercising and start eating like shit.

Not leaving one's apartment implies they don't go jogging/to the gym, possibly not even grocery shopping

Anxiety usually works in bursts. You can handle stuff for a while then you get bed ridden in a terrible attack.

You don't need a lot of space to do cardio. Hell, all a woman needs to maintain a good body is a treadmill, a couple of free weights, and lots of squats coupled with a proper diet. Your average woman isn't trying to bulk up like a man would. She doesn't need an entire gym to stay in shape.

I have mild anxiety, or so my therapist told me, and I can say it's a constant thing, it's just sometimes worse than other times. I jog during AM night hours when there's few people to see me and the idea of regularly going to the gym terrifies me, so I bought my own free weights to work out with. I usually feel anxious just going to the local deli too often or any place where I'd have to interact with people that might recognize me, even just the cashiers. I mean I bear it most of the time, but it's an unpleasant thing I try to to do as infrequently as is reasonable. Any place where people are too personable/try to strike up conversation I avoid altogether. Those self service machines they're starting to put everywhere are godsends. Ideally the world will be replaced with unfeeling machines and I'll never have to worry about trivial human interaction ever again.

I imagine people worse than me would be overwhelmed by leaving the house at all. They might just constantly order delivery and not go through the trouble of figuring out a workout regime.

you can buy exercise equipment online, and even if she couldn't answer the door her sister could sign for it

I want to see a Jessica edit of this only with a tiny Sinestro Corps spider

>Hal, Jon, guy, and Kyle come back to earth
>Try to crash with Simon or Jess cause they're all basically homeless