What would a fight between your favorite hero and your favorite villain be like?

What would a fight between your favorite hero and your favorite villain be like?

Superman vs Dr. Doom honestly it can go either way. Money is on Doom if he has even 10 minutes of prep.

Spider-Man vs Aku.

BLACKED

Nightwing vs Black Manta

Dick isn't Aquaman so I'm not sure if Manta would give it his all. If Manta's fighting at full force Nightwing is dead though.

Young Joseph vs. Dr. Doom

I really don't know.

The problem is, Doom might have time travel for basically infinite prep, but by the time he walks to the machine Superman has had several thousand years of relative prep due to his speed.

Superman kills Magneto in five seconds

>Nightwing vs. Phantom Limb
Interesting. Dick has the maneuverability advantage, but every time he gets in close he risks instant death. Plus Limb can deflect projectiles. We've never really seen Limb go one on one for extended periods of time with anyone other than the Sovereign either, so it's tough to gauge his overall fighting ability

>Rogue vs Magneto

Ends in sex for some reason that writers insist on pushing.

"Your next line is, 'RRRIICHAAAARDS'"

>Lee/Ditko-era Spider-Man Versus The Pilaf Gang.

I'd watch it.

Doom is probably too smart to fall for any of JoJo's tricks, and without a Stand he's in for a rough time.

I dunno man, Joseph tricked an Ultimate Being. He's slippery as fuck. Even if he did have his Stand in the fight, it's not terribly suited for combat.

Kars wasn't exactly Lex Luthor levels of intelligent though, and he's way more arrogant than Doom.

Doom has magic, though, which Superman is powerless against. Unless Superman could use his speed and murder doom in one hit.

>Doom is probably too smart to fall for any of JoJo's tricks,

So was Kars.
Doom's problem is that he gets cocky and thinks way too highly of himself. Pretty much every single loss he's had that wasn't a result of Reed being smarter than him was either Doom getting too cocky or grossly underestimating his opponant.

And I could totally see Doom dismissing Joseph as a complete moron beneath his full effort.

I don't entirely remember, but didn't JoJo basically luck out at the end of the fight with the volcano erupting or something?

>Your next line is: "You dare believe Doom would fall for that?!"

>Hellboy
>Dr Hurt

Stop making me want things I'll never have OP.

It's possible.
It's also theorized (With some rather logical evidence) that it might have been Hermit Purple helping him out.
Not with the volcano, but the red stone.

>Dr. Manhattan vs Aku

That would be an interesting fight. Dunno who would win though.

Superman and Friend?

Honestly, it's not that different from Big Blue and Luthor.

>Kon-El vs Venom
...yeah, I'd pay to read it.

Like this.