youtube.com/watch?v=gsC4kf6x_Q0
twitter.com/Zeurel/status/890724830806278146
youtu.be/tbFQKEiFrKE
youtube.com/watch?v=EdFzvf2hMT8.
youtube.com/watch?v=2I74FFVzha0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"You're my present this year."
youtube.com/watch?v=zZnqBL6iYjA

Someone who knows what a beautiful, delicate flower their sister is.

I noticed that too.....

Dipper

This incest shit has got to fucking stop.

Chris Chan

Jeez, what won't they copy from The Loud House?

Honestly surprised they went with the name "Too Loud," really invites the comparison to one of Nick's most popular running cartoons right now.

Beautiful Flower is way too cringy a thing to call your girlfriend by, and also sounds a little weird coming from a brother to a sister, no matter how well they get along.

It sounds like something a parent would call their daughter, more than anything else.

Well, it's the plot of the show: they work in a library, but their too loud.

Incest is the worst of the tame fetishes, there I said it.

Is Rich Evans the only reason anyone talks about this?

Honestly feet is the worst of the tame fetishes.

Yes.

3 eps out so far and it's ridiculously unremarkable.

youtube.com/watch?v=U6MCC6B8P_g

>Beautiful Flower is way too cringy a thing to call your girlfriend by
Unless your girlfriend was into corny, overly-saccharine pet names.

Mind tellin us where this is from?

Drawn Together I think

No.

That's correct

>Who calls their sister "Beautiful Flower?"
They're probably pretty close due to dealing with the bullying of their deformity.

Can you perverted fucks not think of sexual thoughts for one second? It's a platonic compliment. Jesus christ.

yes

>Can you perverted fucks not think of sexual thoughts for one second?
Hahahahaha good one

>Can you perverted fucks not think of sexual thoughts for one second?

well one is a surrname, the other a common complaint so I would'nt have compared them till that post

cute af

OH SHIT THE ART BEGINS

I've done worse things platonically, yeah. but this is Sup Forums so
>wheredoyouthinkweare.jpeg

also a rainbow and a river

When you see shit like this, always assume it's Drawn Together until proven otherwise.

So is the animation change going to be permanent?

>"Need anyone to moisten those lips?"

I dunno it's Dreamworks TV they can get away with a lot more

Who's to say incest won't be a thing, its cool

Hopefully.

>First episode does nothing but show them as a nuisance to everyone around them
>Second episode tries to make them sympathetic

There's a problem here

Fpbp

what is going on here?

Hmmm actual stretch

It's fan-made

Autism

Nice trips satan.
Ehh, I had a relationship with a British girl, called me her "flower", thought it was a euphemism for something not good.

The music at the beginning sounds like that bit in deliverance with the really inbred banjo kid.
i think they knew
youtube.com/watch?v=gsC4kf6x_Q0

Lincoln.

Of Course Satan wouldn't understand romance.

source?

sisterfuckers

is this better I can't tell

It's a lot less sketchy. Granted, I had to compress the gif. Here's the original:
>twitter.com/Zeurel/status/890724830806278146

definitely from Viv

>Who calls their sister "Beautiful Flower?"
People who wamt the Loud House audiance.

This is literally the best thing Viv has animated in YEARS.

It's on-model, the shapes are consistent, it has good timing, it's not moving spastically every four fucking seconds.

I'm gonna give the credit to the clean-up artist and assume he carried her since Zeurel is a really good animator and I can only assume how much shit he fixed during clean up.

Mmm...

I'm sure Patrick will know that soon enough!

>Autism House
I'm pretty sure these two abominations are the result of Lynn's obsession with Lincoln. Both are deformed abominations who act like retards.

BLACKED :DDDDDD

Man you guys are making me really worried
>have /fit/ younger sister, super hot, nod bad myself so we make jokes ("youre lucky you grew up attractive" after one of us does something retarded, etc)
>lift on /fit/ fall for the no cardio meme
>4yearbulk.fatass
>sis decides to help me get in shape when I complain about it
>start excercising toghether, really hot so take shirt off and she goes in skimpy outfits
>neither one of us think anything about it
>she jokes that 'hey user you should carry me when you run to get a better workout!'
>piggyback her, sweat mixes and she starts slipping
>run into speinklers on the football field, tackle her and start wrestling
>she posts Faceberg about it, numale bf gets mad jelly, she tells me shes gonna dump him
>fast forward few months, wake up early every morning and make breakfast together, excercise, she asks me to go with her on mundane errands and vice versa
>parents start acting weird, dad says 'please do not let her get a crush on you'
>kek ok dad whatever thats gross
>get pretty /fit/, girls start looking at me again
>shes ecstatic, teasing and giving me shit constantly
>go to mall together and she looks at jewlery, im holding her purse and watching her smiling because shes like a little kid in a candy store
>old lady says what a wonderful boyfriend I must be
>shs hears and laughs, says 'have tokeep him in line but he gets the job done!'
>old lady laughs and moves on, we laugh
>she gets the bright idea that if sge makes it look like we're dating then women will be more interested because women are fucking weird and theyre like that
>okAlli.goalong
>she starts smacking my ass when Im in the kitchen making food, we start movie nights were we cuddle and fall asleep on the couch
>shes angry one day, says Mom thinks we are 'being intimate and thats extremly innapropriate'
>we both gag and say thats gross
>"Cmon Alli lets get some dinner and watch a movie, theyre being weird"
>"thanks user, lets get out of here"
>moms face when

> you're such a pussy

Feet is definitely the worst of the tame fetishes. And vore is the worst of the not tame fetishes. What is foot vore?

I want to subscribe to this newsletter for a thousand other details.

There. I fixed it.

I've never understood why he pulls on her hair

You've clearly never tried it before.

Fuck off, you ain't catching me into watching your shit show just with your incest bait.
I'm more than just a walking fetishism enthusiast.

>walking fetish
is there such a thing?

Not while kissing, no. And not since I was a kid.

>implying you wouldnt fuck your sister if she had those big eyes and head
Dib probably wouldve gitten a shitton of pussy in skool, big heads are hot

Would you say Sandy or Spongebob is the most accurate reaction pic to her face?

Also:

>You:

youtu.be/tbFQKEiFrKE

I'll pay any amount of money to know what your sister's reaction to this video would be.

I know that this probably fake, but you're good enough at coming up with shit so it doesn't matter. Post more.

Oh looks its Alfred and Alexia Ashford as kids before messing with the T-Virus.

There's a tile guy, and an Ohio guy. There's probably a walking guy somewhere.

>Ohio guy
I wanna know
can you show me
I wanna know about the strangers like me

There's a lot of nerve endings there, and it feels good having them stimulated by having your hair pulled if you're already horny. It's also a way of expressing dominance.

He apparently had a tremendous sexual experience (drugs were indeed involved) with the "Greater Flood Plains of Ohio". I don't have the pictures but...it's a doozy.

Ah, it was the Ohio River Valley and not the flood plains afterall.

user, one trip to /d/ will make vore look almost innocent in comparison.

pardon?

Yeah, I actually have something similar. I know I'm going to be made fun of but fuck it I'm anonymous. While I'm not attracted to the walking myself, the sounds feet/shoes make when they're moving on any sort of surface make me feel hot and bothered. Whether it's walking or running i doesn't matter as long as I can hear those sounds made from it. For example, I think my favorite walking/running sound has to be youtube.com/watch?v=EdFzvf2hMT8. Hearing those taps on the concrete is my favorite and really gets the mood going. Hearing walking in the leaves is my second favorite because of the crunches. Sometimes when I'm playing video games or watching a show and I hear those sweet taps I have to stop and fap, it's really irritating to be honest. I have a folder containing of audio files of walking sounds and when I want to fap I listen to those which I started when I was 12 and is the reason I'm so hesitant to let people use my laptop and use it in public.

Why though?
I genuinely want to know

I feel you give Viv too little credit. I mean sure her stuff suffers from a lot of shifting and warping but at the same time she's never had any direction. If there's someone breathing down her neck saying "it has to be like this" I'm sure she's more than capable of self-correcting.

Not that user, but explaining a fetish is like explaining why you like Chocolate. You'd just name off features of chocolate like "It's sweet" or "it's crunchy" and then say "I like those things"

I'm sure none of this happened, but...

Right, but everything has an origin story. That's what I'm interested in.

A huge improvement, good work m8

>Why
Do you know what does fetish means right?

Why are you heterosexual? Tell us that origin story.

Was more sandy, with a look twords dad asking for support, didnt see what he did though we were out the door
Also holy fucking kek that vid, Ill show it to her and see what she says
Kek thanks user, will do. Honestly we never thought anyrhing of it, this thread just fired up my walnuts because we used to do shit like that. I have a few more stories, which one you guys want first? Ive got
>camping trip to lake beach
>verious people assuming we are a couple
>Allie's movie night idea
>dads awkward conversation
>various jelousy stories of her boyfriend
>drunk party nights 1-3
>getting /fit/ montage
>the early years
A few more Im sure ill remember as I look back on this in a new light

Honestly I'm not sure. I think it started back when I was young when I paid too much attention to the sounds of walking during puberty and childhood, I just genuinely liked hearing them back before it turned sexual. If youtube is any indication there are many videos the record these sounds and some even have a few tens of thousands of views which gives me hope that maybe just maybe someone else has this fetish and I'm not alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=2I74FFVzha0 This is also great.

I was 4 years old when i got my first boner to the Sailor Moon transformation sequence. So that's how that happened.
>Do you know what does fetish means right?
Umm, no?

So you were into walking before it was sexual? I guess that makes sense, I'm into barbie doll anatomy myself.

>>dads awkward conversation
that one

Prolly fake. But that level of detail worries me. I support you user.

>was 4 years old when i got my first boner to the Sailor Moon transformation sequence.

That doesn't explain shit, I got boners from Sakura Card Captors too and I've sucked so many black dicks that they call me the 8-ball crack

You're just looking for attention aren't you boy?

Yeah, I think back then I can best describe it as that weird obsession that one kid in school had.