Frank wakes up one morning to find that he is Bruce Wayne. With Batman's resources...

Frank wakes up one morning to find that he is Bruce Wayne. With Batman's resources, how many of Batman's villains does he kill before the Bat Family finds out what he's doing? Could they stop him? If he manages to kill all of Batman's villains and escape Gotham where would he go from there?

Assuming Frank has every villain profile on hand, he gets to the C levels. Frank works insanely fast, and by the time Alfred realizes the issue and does some failsafe thing, he'll have wiped out pretty much every crime beacon in Gotham. Frank has shown that he isn't scared of using his resources, and using them immediately.

The only major villain I see surviving is Bane, considering he doesn't rely on Bruce's mercy like the others and is always ready for a death match.

Jason Todd fights him and then joins him in issue 3. Superman comes to check on his mental health in issue 9.

His track record against actual supers isn't too hot. Of course considering he's an unpowered human with no super tech normally, his record is fucking astounding.

Has Frank ever tried dabbling in magic shit or alternate universes to try and bring his family back to life? Spiderman did it to bring Aunt May back.

i wonder how he'd do against the more conspiratorial shit. the Owls, the League, stuff like that. or hell, if Scarecrow, Ivy, or Hatter manage to get him with something, what happens then?

>if Scarecrow, Ivy, or Hatter manage to get him with something, what happens then?

The same thing that happened to Ghost Rider.

Satan literally brought them back from the dead to try to buy Frank's services.. He shot ,well, pretty much everyone involved in the terrible idea.

>how many of Batman's villains does he kill before the Bat Family finds out what he's doing?
A damn good number.

>Could they stop him?
No.

>If he manages to kill all of Batman's villains and escape Gotham where would he go from there?
Why would he leave? There's still plenty of targets.

That was because Punisher is protected by heaven/hell. Notwithstanding Punisher Born, there was also a (very bad) series where he was literally the agent of angels.

Or at least that's my head canon, because the scene makes zero sense otherwise.

Interesting page choice, considering everyone he shot was drugged.

Fuck Thunderbolts. The Penance Stare has worked on way more unrepentant assholes than Frank

google "Franken-Castle"

Punisher has willpower on par with Batman himself. So he would work through Scarecrow's fear toxin. I imagine Frank's worst fears would be accidentally killing an innocent or his family seeing what kind of person he has become.

Frank reads through the files and begins to pin everything on Azrael going crazy again.

Meanwhile he makes a Punished Batsuit and rushes development on the Bat-tank. Also Joker would instantly know something's wrong and just move to a different location until Bruce came back. He'd try to warn one or two people, but ultimately he'd be angry others weren't catching on instantly it wasn't "his" Batman.

Didn't want to post the previous page because I didn't want to spam, not because I was brushing that fact to the side.
I don't think the point is lost with the drugging.

Not before leaving the usual dead corpse with a huge grin in some abandoned amusement park with a tv strapped around his stomach to give a personal message to Frank as a finish to issue two, before making the whole place explode.

I think the Joker going missing would drive Frank a bit crazy.

>I think the Joker going missing would drive Frank a bit crazy.
I don't think so. He has plenty of other targets and he figures he will get to Joker eventually.

heh

>"HAS ANYONE SEEN THE JOKER?"
>"For the last time no! Please get back to killing the bad guys, Batman."
>"NOT UNTIL I'VE FOUND THE JOKER!"

No matter who Batman is if the Joker isn't around he gets progressively worse at being Batman.

He'd probably end up as the head of the League of Assassins

>Talia and Ra's gets extremely aroused over this new Batman

Besides that, Superman would probably try to stop him out of worrying that he might be possessed and therefore is unpredictable in whether he is a chaotic good, neutral or whatever.

What are the essential/best punisher stories? I've only ever seen his character in crossovers so far.

Haven't read much but Punisher Max is pretty good.

If it was written by Garth Ennis you should read it.

For fun find the run published as "Marvel EDGE" where he became a crimelord and that was the final straw that got the series canceled, except for the run with him as a demon hunter, until 2000.

I forgot one upside of MARVEL EDGE was Grant Morrison and Mark Millar basically remaking Fantastic Four with Skrulls.

I'll check those out, thanks anons.

He'd probably would blow up the Arkham, just as a start. And he'll set up really high scores.

He would start by strapping Professor Pyg to a table and bleeding him out in a poetic manner

Would he even bother with people like Ivy and Nygma? They rob banks and stuff, I'm sure Ivy had killed with malicious intent but I feel like Frank would go after what he knows first: drug pushers, gangbangers, organized crime, rapists, serial killers, etc.

Welcome Back, Frank

Polar bears aren't docile at all!

Doesn't Alfred have a thing that can freeze Batman still in his suit?

How would he kill Gentleman Ghost or Solomon Grundy? Would Ra's al Ghul recruit Frank Wayne?

MAX Ennis. Rucka's run isn't half bad.

Honestly, I'm a real fan of his earlier stuff that was published in Marvel magazines and miniseries, but I don't think a lot of people care for preEnnis stuff.

That one certainly wasn't afterward.

That was Bruce on Terry.

I think Alfred's locked vehicles down on Tim/Dick/Spoiler before.

I haven't gotten a chance to pick up much pre-Ennis stuff, but I saw an announcement for an Epic Collection with a bunch of issues from Dixon's run, so I'll definitely grab that when it comes out.

I could see Alfred noticing something off about Bruce and letting the rest of the batfamily and his various other colleagues know. Frank wouldn't get far.

>Every issue begins with Frank ready to pull the trigger on Kite Man
>Keeps getting distracted with something else
>Final issue
>Frank has Kite Man dead to rights. Bruce is next to him.
>"Why do you never go for the easiest one?"
>"He's a reminder of when I failed someone. Do you have anyone you let down?"
>Frank thinks on Rhino, becomes shocked he didn't immediately think of his family.
>"I guess I do."
>Kite Man flies off. Hell yeah.

Would Alfred actually bother to stop him or hand him a rifle saying it's about fucking time?

Who would be his first targets ?
I'm thinking he would go for the organized crime bosses first and then hunt down the rogues.
Penguin and Two-Face would probably be the first to get Frank'd.

If Frank was able to pretend to be a convincing Bruce and explain himself, probably.
Alfred is a retired intelligence agent and a soldier. He knows that killing is necessary even if he would never try to urge Bruce to break his rule.
But Alfred would probably know something was off regardless.

Would Batman and Punisher be able to sympathize with each other's tragedies or are their situations too different?

I don't think scarecrows gas works like the penance stare. Frank has fear in his mind and making him relive his family's murder would probably be his fear. I don't doubt that he would overcome it easily cause frank is a machine. Ivy and hatter are a little different they do a whole mind control thing and I don't think frank is immune to that

So Penguin is a fucking goner then?

Here's another question
Are there any villains Punisher would let walk?

condiment king?

Captain America, apparently.

Cat Lady.

I think the better question is, would the Batfamily even recognize that it isn't him? Frank is methodical and skilled in the same way Bruce is to the point that I think the only real difference between their methods is that Frank is willing to employ lethal force. With that in mind, I think there's a chance Bruce's allies might not even realize it isn't him- they'll just think Bruce has snapped, and how they handle that might depend on how brutal Frank gets with his executions.

If the executions are quick, quiet and efficient, I could see the Batfamily thinking that if Bruce deemed it necessary, he must have had a good reason, and that he knows what he's doing. They might not realize their mistake at all until it's too late.

On the other hand, if he goes all Punisher MAX on the Rogues Gallery, there's a good chance they'll want to talk to "Bruce" immediately and work out what's wrong with him, at which point they'll realize it's not really him.

>implying she wouldn't get FRANKED

Oh yea
Fucking definitely

I'm pretty sure she doesn't kill people or sell them to rapists or anything.

Which bit of Wayne tech would Frank mainly use?
I can't see him slinging batarangs around, but then again, I can't see him donning the cowl and then going out with a suped-up machine gun either.

Any whimsical and non violent criminal. Silver Age Joker would probably get a pass.

>Frank running over criminals with the batmobile
I want to see this so badly.

I imagine he's just rip the cowl and cloak off of the suit. Maybe even put a skull on it, too.

Oh good point but it's safe to say that Frank would easily kill the fuck out of Harley, right?

Absolutely.

Cobblepot is in for some Dark Souls level of suffering

That'd be a good way to start the whole thing off if it was a comic.
Joker and Harley are doing some shit, Bats jumps down and stands there in the shadows, Harley strolls over, trying her sexy shtick, and when he doesn't say anything for a second, Harley shoots a pointed insult at him only to get her skull sheered off by buckshot the very next panel.

I can see it in my mind's eye.

Fuck, I see it too
Now I really want this to be a thing

I'm seeing her push her back up against him and leaning on him, she gets a bit surprised when she feels his hands around her but goes with it, as she tries to say something witty he moves his arms up to her head and snaps her neck before she finishes her sentence.

He'd probably end up taking the fear toxin himself and using it to level the playing field somewhat on the villains with powers.

Then a full page shot of her dead body would be where the title of the arc is along with the credited writers and artists. Definitely one elseworlds I would watch.

>Why doesn't scarecrow become the batman?
Is there any story like this?

>Professor Pyg
who?

no

But Frank, unlike said unrepentant assholes, has done literally nothing wrong.

Too imprecise. Frank don't kill innocents like the workers at Arkham. That's why Rikers Island isn't a smoking crater in Marvel's NYC.

That is not how the penance stare works.

I think Frank's greatest fear would be dying before he completed his work. Leaving the world with crime still in existence. So I don't think he'd exactly see harrowing visions and break down, it'd probably make him even more of a fucking tank and he'd just fight even harder.

He can probably just drug the food coming to each inmate. Croc would be the easiest because he's in a sewer and ingests water half the day. 2Face might be saved if he decides not to eat that day.

How would he even know? He and Bruce look almost exactly the same, even more so than Bruce and Clark.

The mansion and the butler would be a tip off.

Are you saying all white people look alike?

How many Batman villains would even stand a chance against Frank?

I mean, a lot of the villains do so well against Batman because he's basically just using his fists or a handful of fancy gadgets, Frank would just bring a gun and shoot on sight. Joker would stand within easy aiming distance, start taunting "batsy," and then a second later take a 9mm mag dump to the chest.

>9mm

Sorry, 10mm auto
.45 acp is a clown caliber you glass wrist ladyboy

>Frank ditches the cowl and cape
>paints a skull on the suit's chest
>Bruce's identity as bats remains concealed for awhile because Frank is murdering everybody
>when it is finally reveald its because Gordon or someone sees him and word gets out that Bruce Wayne has gone on a killing spree and Batman is MIA or dead

Croc
Clayface
Grundy
Freeze maybe

But. Would he rape the joker?

Your best hope is Joker happens to get a bullet in his asshole when Frank shoots him.

I don't think that'd be enough for gordon

Well, you know how Frank is.

He gets three, maybe four taken out before Superfaggot shows up to whine, the League gets involved and interrogates FrankBruce and realizes something's up.

Nobody ever mentions Wonder Woman's body count while finger waggling BatFrank

>the erect Nipples
Holy fuck I'm dying
A+ post user

So the same thing Marvel's characters do while ignoring Wolverine?

PLATOON W H E N

>War Games but with Punisher
I didn't know I needed this

Why did you post the edit? Post the real one

>second
I'll explain.
Punisher was full preptime during that fight.
He explicitly prepared stuff to oppose GR powers, which were known to him cause thunderbolts missions. So he probably acquired some stare blocker magic shit.
People should donwload and read before raging.

Penguin, Two-Face, Black Mask and all the traditional gangsters are going down really fast. To Frank, they aren't anything new and he's dealth with their ilk before.

Pyg, Zsasz and the weird serials get it next.

I have a feeling Nygma and other non-lethals are getting spared.

The time when people start having a problem with him is when he moves over to Central City because he's cleaned up Gotham.

>skull with bat wings

The bat is dead. Long live the Night Haunter.

Which then makes me realize.

People might get tipped off when crooked GCPD cops start dying off in mysterious ways.