>Not using Rasticore hand for that one.

>yfw he calls her mom by mistake
>yfw she doesn't mind the attention

Source?

Inb4 eclipsa acts like a mom to ludo

>filename
>not TOFFEE CHEETOS CHOCOLATE

pixiv.net/member.php?id=5538342

It's like the second time people give me a link to this artist. I guess i really should create a pixiv account only for them.

is toffee's pose a jojo reference?

>"best friend"
>implying
She doesn't even count as a girl in his mind and he was bothered by her crush on him for days user.
>the loss of a girl who was his better half
do... you watch the show?

Bull. Star didn't think he'd like her back and
>Just Friends
>>I didn't mean to hurt you
>>You didn't have a clue

What would eclipsa need with that little shit.
She would delete him with her Classy PInky finger

Is Eclipsa evil?

Starco is old and busted
Starfee is the new hotness

into the wand

No

>It wasn't all that. I mean, I get it. Power of darkness, forces of evil, eternal suffering, blah-blah-blah. But honestly, didn't really affect me that much. Just wasn't my thing.
From a certain point of view.
But not Star's.

But that was before she knew true pain.

I figured out a way for Jackie to get development
DROP MARCO

Lol for one episode, then never appear again

Marco can be the perfect piece of cardboard now!

Korra ending soon

one day others will see the beauty of this ship

ONE DAY

Loli Star with Marco onii-chan when?

Very thought-provoking statement right there.

If you really think about it, not much would change except now lesbians

youtube.com/watch?v=6x7ezLiR4rY

Four of tens?

Thats the point

I watched the bomb a bit late and am only now realising that it single-handedly annihilated all of the "Toffee is Eclipsa's bastard, heir to the throne" or "Toffee is Eclipsa's former apprentice" or "Toffee is somehow tied to Eclipsa" theories

All of them, just gone

The "good ending" for Toffee, i.e. him not dying because he didn't leave Star in the magic, would have ended up looking a lot like one of those Toffee/Star vore pics in reverse.

think about it

This guy looks sort of compact to me, what do you think?

>au where Area's tumblr was never nuked
Not sure what to think.

Would the condom scene get changed for a strapon scene?

The only people who ship this are yuri-loving virgins. Star hates Jackie.

i want to watch star sleep

Not as gone as Moon/Toffee. Nothing was ever good between them, nothing was left to the imagination.

Best part is how he dusts off his hands after touching her

Who fucking followed that shit on tumblr anyway? Who cares? Why would you ever go to the cesspool that is tumblr for any reason? There's five other places to read that comic.

>Au where Between Gals doesnt get nuked and Areas patreon gets 100% skilled by Tumblards
>Between Gals is outputted more and has an entire wall dedicated to it in Disney studios
yes.

I would to, if I had to touch a filthy bug.

>Why would you ever go to the cesspool that is tumblr for any reason?

for fanart

That too. All that insistence that there's some romance there, some hidden tension, an unspoken past, and in the end it's just pure hostility and loathing, and not the kind that follows from a bitter breakup. Just hatred.

name them

>Star, wait-
>let me explain-
>I won't get out of here if you just-
>You're going to free Eclipsa if you-
>fuck.jpg

If marco is removed is star still a cuck

>You will never engage in raceplay with Star and come up with increasingly creative slurs for each others' species

>them veins
Soo apparently the curse was kept in check because Toffee was still alive, but now that he's dead will Eclipsa's curse really start to wreak havoc on Moon? Eclipsa will get her freedom because the pact is complete, but I wonder if the crystal she was in also halted the progression of the curse that had already blackened her hands?

I wonder if Moon's condition will deteriorate, and she'll have to be encased in crystal in her turn before she dies, leaving Star scrambling to complete her education and find a way to cure her?

no, worse.

>moon could be the final villan
I want to see that fight now. you could name the episode Queen Star

KAMUI GLOSSARYCK

>Eclipsa, Queen of Darkness
>her name is spoken in fear
>chapter locked in the spellbook
>encased in crystal with all the most dangerous villains the multiverse has ever seen
>happily transfers her lethal hand-vein curse on to her unsuspecting great-grand-descendant, a young girl who's just lost her mother and is asking for help in defending their kingdom, her own Mewni
>also bargains for her freedom in the same deal lol
>clearly dabbled with some serious-ass magic, so dark it tainted her own body too
>power of darkness, forces of evil, eternal suffering i.e her interests in the magical field

I don't know user you tell me, she sounds really sweet

I don't mean that she'd be a villain, I mean that she'd be put in time freeze stasis within the crystal to halt the curse from advancing and killing her.

You'd get the disney trope of tragic parent death, but with the possibility of Star leveling up and finally being able to free and heal her a few years down the line. You could have heart-rending scenes of Star talking to her inside the crystal, unresponsive

But more likely this. But permanently.

I bet Eclipsa makes the best fucking Cookies and gives food to the community, both mewmans and monsters, plus is a sassy woman

Would an obvious lesbian love story like that allowed on a cartoon? Not having anything against it, just curious.

She really doesn't, she's just jealous

Theyre just best friends user.
Thats why its Between Gals

True

She's kinda cute I guess

Hell no
They barely got away with this and it still caused a minor shitstorm

Out of curiousity, has Ludo actually killed anybody outside of Toffee?

That would be an interesting queen

it wasnt the girls they were worried about
it was the men

>a lot like one of those Toffee/Star vore pics
>one of those
Where?!

That's why she hates her, yes. After Bon Bon she started being critical of her and even got mad at the end of the episode when they came to save her. Then they had that quiff in Just Friends that seemed to have no point than to underline the tension between them. It's not true hatred at this point, but I doubt Jackie is going to be cool with Marco hanging with Star anymore and that's only going to cause more tension between them until they both reach a breaking point.

I kinda wish that part had gone on a bit longer

I didn't save that shit, but a couple weeks ago or maybe last month a few of them would get posted occasionally in these threads.

One of them was Star climbing into his mouth.

>Katrina would be an heir because she is a baby Ludo gave Buff Frog

look at this

Can someone post the source of that one image where Hekapoo is gagged, need to add it to my collection

>tfw Star btfo scaliefags and all of it's theories with just one blast

>Star makes history in simultaneously being the kingdom's first ghost princess, first monster princess, and first male princess

but at what cost

Did Ludo care about monster equality like Toffee? Why didn't Ludo get his monster crew back after proving himself competent with the rat army? Why didn't monsters start flooding the capital after learning that Ludo took over the castle? Why did the demons just sit on their asses and let it happen?

Not that user but hate is probably way too strong a word for what Star feels for Jackie.
I think she likes her as a person, they got along really well in sleepover and in just friends. That makes her crush on Marco worse, because she likes her, but at the same time is really jealous of her.

Things may be awkward but they don't hate each other.

Yeah, fuck Jackie being a friend of Marcos at all because she makes star uncomfortable, amirite

No. Ludo only cares about proving himself and being loved.

No, because they were failures, because they were probably unaware or scared of Ludo, because Demons probably didn't care or just didn't hear.

Bitch please.

No, I don't think he ever did. Like even in Season 1 it seemed his army just followed him because he gave them a castle to live in and milkshake privileges, despite the fact he generally treated them badly and obviously just wanted the wand to benefit himself.

Probably he started working with animals in Season 2 because less sapient creatures wouldn't question the stuff he's doing and would be less likely to switch sides once he'd tamed them. Also there was that monster slave operation he was running but who knows how much of that was under Toffee's influence.

Underrated picture name.

thats literally all there is to it.
lifeline

>She periodically stops possessing Ludo, leading him to wonder what the hell's going on now.

NO

>Why didn't Ludo get his monster crew back
user, they're fucking dead.

>I think she likes her as a person, they got along really well in sleepover and in just friends.
I didn't get that vibe, I got more the vibe Jackie was invited as a favor to Marco and that in Just Friends it was just Star putting up a front to see if she could include Jackie with them while not losing time with Marco. But she didn't realize she had deeper feelings, so it backfired and she ended up getting possessive and ultimately breaking when she realized she couldn't have Marco the way Jackie does. Love and hate aren't rational, but I'm sure Star doesn't exactly care for Jackie at all anymore the same way she didn't care for Gustav when he invaded the Diaz's home and she wasn't the center of attention anymore.

I checked the booru and found the exact pic you talked about. Wasn't disappointed.

Star looked fucking weird as hell during this scene, puffy cheeks are cute but here she looked like something stung her face.

How is that in any way justifiable, she has to be called out

>they're fucking dead

There was a whole episode about Buff Frog reuniting with the fly and a few other monsters.

What do you mean?

Something did sting her, but not just on her face

Buff Frog and Boo Fly were the only ones who survived. Star warned Buff Frog to run, Boo Fly could fly away. The rest of Ludo's goons fucking died.
Nefcy herself confirmed this.

>same way she didn't care for Gustav
She was a lot more aggressive about Gustav, and even then that's still not hate.

In Just Friends she had such a great time with Jackie they didn't realise Marco was lagging behind. And she also invited Jackie to the sleepover, and is friendly enough with her that she signed her yearbook really positively.

Sure recently she may have developed some jealousy and maybe there's strife, but they started out as friends, there's just some jealousy that's manifested on top of that.
So again, hate is way too strong a word.

Actually, Buff Frog and Boo Fly are the only known survived monsters.

Then wouldn't they have gone into the wand? apparently that happens to everybody caught in the blast.

>Katrina would be an heir
I can't wait for her to grow up and be Not-Tsuyu

>So again, hate is way too strong a word.
I hate you user.

who's gustav

The guy from the episode nobody really remembers or likes

He's the best fucking character you piece of shit

post your original fanart I don't care how cringewirthy it is