please don't be shitty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DmOzHNgSw6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Dislikes the Oxford comma
WORST GIRL

>14 years old
>Likes: French Press Coffee

I don't think I've ever wanted to bully someone more in my life.

Great page, saved

Oh I forgot about this. Thanks for posting.

>they still land in the poses
Terrific.

Guys, I think I want to fuck Rita

The original Megazord has such a great design. I wish the new figure wasn't so expensive

how many runs have their been? i swear i've read two similar power ranger comics within the last three years

>Brass Monkey
>Beasty Boy

Retro references that come naturally and also pander to my music tastes?

Well done sir.

This is the second book by Boom, meant to take place just after they've become rangers, while the MMPR ongoing is later on once Tommy has joined the team and they're more experienced

There's the MMPR ongoing, there was a six issue miniseries focused on Kimberly called Pink, and this one, which is going to be more focused on the Rangers balancing their relationships and personal lives in their early days as Rangers.

everybody always forgets about scorpina

Too early for Scorpina

Did the show ever address whatever happened to the astronauts?

>NASADA In Space reference
>Astronauts are Japanese

I like this book

That has to be one of the worst examples of exposition I've ever seen. I do like this otherwise though.

I like the artist. It has that animesque webcomic style but done actually well

L O R D

D R A K K O N

no, so another point for the comic rangers

nope.

>no tommy
Who gives a shit

They have the Super Minipla. It's a model kit but it's pretty easy to snap together. It looks decent if you put the effort into it and the Dragonzord is coming out. It'll be able to combine with the other zords and the megazord.

The way this Rita is drawn. I love it.

Tommy's overrated

Why couldn't the movie be as good as this comic? Why, Sup Forums, please tell me.

She's not there yet.

Tommy is the greatest ranger ever.

t. JDF

Jason David Frank pls go

So is that the first issue of the Powers Rangers comic that's been out for quite a while?
I've been kind of out of the loop here.

>6th ranger
>led 2 teams
>mentored a third
Who's better

his presence is obnoxious because the entire franchise centered on him

>because the entire franchise centered on him
Because he's the best

Only because he left last. Billy and Kimberly got as much screentime when they were there.

In other words, all the best characters.

So who is her crush?

No, this is a new spinoff. Focused on their really early days as Rangers. The main book is set shortly after Tommy joins.

The Quantum Ranger

>Green olives

heh

It would be hilarious if they went through with that Skull/Kimberly idea in the long run.

This is good.

So basically read this and then jump to the main book or will they stand as completely different?

Different

They're both ongoings, so go ahead and read the main series. This is just supposed to be more focused on the characters, while the main series is more action (and Tommy) focused.

>just tracing over the SRC figure, complete with its inaccurate forearm bend

lazy american comics.

>Guys, I think I want to fuck Rita
Too bad she's gonna get ZEDD'D

The comic itself is fine but it's really carried by the art, it's pretty appealing.

Ah, thanks.

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=DmOzHNgSw6Q

SLUT

Also Billy is gonna be gay, isn't he?
As a homage to his actor.

>this is MMPR so Rita repulsa is still Rita repulsa.

>The sign reads 'Bandora Palace'

i dunno if i have to consider this a mistake or a reference.

It's clearly a reference/homage. Also, it has been like this since the first issue in the main series

He canonically ends up with a fish chick.

IIRC Billy had the most on-screen relationships in the series, though I bet it was probably a rib on him for being gay

And Trini ends up with Zack in the main series before leaving the Rangers, doesn't she?

Zhane got all the bitches.

No, she had a brief flirt with some random guy and that's it. Zack and Trini were a thing in the Pink miniseries but it feels like they just threw them together just because

I think it was also because he was the nerd of the cast and it was basically to show "yes nerds can get chicks too" for all of us insecure little kiddies.

>In the future Skull will be married, rich and living the life
That's pretty unfair, but his son is an idiot so I guess it evens out.

Bump

>want to fuck Rita
Well too bad, she has a headache.

So this series is going to explain why even though Rita knew their identities and spied on them all the time, she didn't just have a monster attack the Rangers in their homes?

Who does Jason end up with? I know Kim and Tommy became a thing.

Aren't Jason and Kim banging in Turbo? Since Kat's banging Tommy

>Dislikes:
>Fish

is that the Chogokin one?

Never watched turbo but from what I've googled you're right.

>"Mastodon"
>Clearly a mammoth behind him

can't say they aren't keeping the consistency.

dude fucked

>bouncy house
>not jump castle

Fuck's sake. I thought Trini was supposed to be smart?

The original leader of course. Only defeated by the power of the Jew.

because focus testing and really weird directing/editing choices, like someone didn't know how J cuts work

How does this differ from the other power rangers comic?

This is set after the first episode. The other comic is set after they get Tommy.

Set before Tommy took over the show

So they're really early in their careers as Rangers. Billy hasn't invented the communicators yet, they haven't figured out an excuse for their parents and friends for why they disappear all the time, they've only had one giant mecha vs monster fight so far and the city is still traumatized by it

Kek.

bump

Why do they keep calling Goldar a monkey? He's a lion-faced humanoid griffin/manticore. It's right there in his Japanese name, Grifforzar. I don't recall him being called a monkey in the show, but, if he was, did Saban's writers think they were clever for trying to make a flying monkey/wicked witch reference there?

>everybody always forgets about scorpina
both in MMPR and Zyuranger she doesn't appear till the Green Ranger/Dragon Ranger arc