Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

To the right of America, is that Prowler? lmao are they seriously trying to make him cool

Because it's the future, Grandpa.

Well, 4 of them are good.

You're right, it should be ban-worthy to post bait images of things that happened two years ago.

Ask Sana. Director of content and character development at marvel.

>Gwen drawn 6&1/2 heads tall
>Not Gurihiru-issue CUTE 5 & 1/2
WRONG

Because I suppose that Dr Strange cannot be replaced by Brother Vodoo again so soon.

Riri will never not make me laugh.
>Fallout armor
>Armor is disproportioned besides
>That afro
It's like fanart

>Why is this allowed?
Marvel thought tumblr bought comics.

Is it the same Prowler as Mile's uncle?

Secondaries

Because Marvel is more concerned about getting new readers over keeping them. They want gimmicks, not well written characters. They make a living off #1's because they're guaranteed to sell

Poor Mosaic. He was so awful people didn't even shit on him before he got cancelled.

You should've been asking why turning Cap and the fucking Punisher into Nazi's and then giving Frank War Machine armor, but you'd rather make yet another thread complaining about how their are too many brown people as heroes now.

Seriously fuck you, and everything you stand for you loathsome fucking snowflake.

No, Miles' uncle is fucking shit just like his nephew. Hobie Brown's a guy who's been around since the 70s, he was a window cleaner who used a bunch of gadgets he made to become a cat burglar, then handed back some of the stuff he stole for the reward money. Spidey caught him in the act and persuaded him to be a proper hero. He covered for him once when Peter got the flu really bad, thought he was dying and told everyone he was Spider-Man. Hobie put on the costume, clung to a wall and told them all Peter was a lying idiot.

I think Squirrel girl is supposed to represent people with Down Syndrome.

So, he is pretty much like blind /deaf man that batman hired but with powers.

Im the snowflake? Im not the no personality minority bitch who ruins entire comics with their present. You scum are why we suck now.

Yeah, man, the issue is he didn't make the 298347th thread topic a instead of the 290857th thread of topic b.

Not that user.

Why is nobody complaining about Punisher taking over as war machine?

Too bad, she represents AMERICA now

>USAvengers sells like shit
>soon we'll be completely without cute Squirrel Girl
Balls

>Punisher into Nazi's
Oh God, what are they doing to Frank? I don't follow Marvel's cancerous main stories.

Frank joined HYDRA after they took over America in Secret Empire because something something cosmic cube something something he said Captain America was his hero that one time so he'd totally do it, right bro?

Christ, I hate Marvel and that they inserted that shitty bit where Frank idolizes Captain America into his character.

Hey man, USAvengers is itself a continuation after Ewing's New Avengers got the axe. He doesn't abandon characters easy.

Prowler's always been kinda cool.