This is the rogue's gallery of, by all logic, the most powerful man in existence. Say something nice about them

This is the rogue's gallery of, by all logic, the most powerful man in existence. Say something nice about them.

I like the Pied Piper.

>Owen doesn't exist anymore
>he and Bart never got to have brother adventures

fuck I hate comics for making me want

Only mr element doesn't exist and boomerangs son.

Rest are in flashbacks eith old costumes reexisting. Except grodd, his nu52 self is the only one not reverted back.

Weather Wizard needs to go back to his slutty mancleavage design

Captain Cold isn't cucked by copyright laws nor does he pretend to be other genders

You mean this? Yeah I seen that in some recent flashback.

They're my all-time favourite group of villains and I love every last one of them. Well, Grodd less so.

I prefer his Kolins outfit, but yeah I've got a soft spot for this ridiculous disco outfit too.

I hope that one day, they'll be able to support their own book.

They suck

>Lunatic with the same powers
>Psychic genius gorilla
>The rest are regular guys with fancy tricks
I mean they've got some serious balls to go up against Flash, but what chance do any of them even have?

Didn't Gaiman tell DC to not make him an endless?

They're all white males, especially Grodd

Mirror Master and Weather Wizard are pretty godlike, and the Top is rather scary himself. Cold's tech counteracts the Flash's powers quite well. They do all right.

no the character was never going to be connected to the Endless and Rich made it all up

Oh, so it was just a marketing strat? got it. Wasn't it CBR tho who jumped the gun?

Why dont they use Mr. Element anymore? I'm kinda digging his costume.

>Implying Boomerang is just a regular guy

So is Top ever coming back? I dont think people liked his New 52 stand in Turbine

I'll be honest, under different circumstances it really wouldn't have been a terrible idea for a character, ham handed, sure, and there'd still be obvious concerns about writing the story itself well, but at its core not some awful travesty. BUT they already have Shade, The Changing Man, who needs absolutely minimal tweaking to fill that niche if they really wanted him to. And he's even recently active in the DC universe what with JLA Dark. Even their powers and outfits are similar. It really makes no sense that they've done this.

His costume shows up in the museum. Turbine might be erased.

and the Boomerang in the OP had speed force anyway

There was a second Mr Element during Johns' run, but Cold killed him. The original Mr Element (Al Desmond) had become Dr Alchemy full time by that point.

Yeah, I don't know of anyone who liked him either. Hopefully old-school Top will be back soon. As says, we've seen him in the Rebirth-era Flash Museum.

It's not even confirmed if DC was ever considering that as a real character. It just seemed like CBR took somebody's fanart and made a fake story when neither DC nor Gaiman had any plans for it.