The last hip hop artist/group you listend too enters the last cartoon you watched. How bad does it turn out

The last hip hop artist/group you listend too enters the last cartoon you watched. How bad does it turn out
N.W.A in the loud house

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fshV4O4kdsA
youtube.com/watch?v=TwP4vSfjygY
youtube.com/watch?v=1i4nlPf14cM
youtube.com/watch?v=gutHSe4GShA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tyler the Creator
Voltron: Legendary Defender

I could see him having a rivalry with Lance and piloting the Blue Lion.

Rakim in Batman: Brave and the Bold

Is tyler the creators work any good. I know hes funny on those adult swim shows

> the last Sup Forums-unrelated thing is now Sup Forums-related

please fucking kill yourself normie

Only album I've really listened to from him was Flower Boy, which I liked, but I need to give it another few listens so I can form a definitive opinion on it.

Also, Loiter Squad wasn't even that good. Just Jackass with black people. It had some good skits but it was mostly just idiots screaming and yelling constantly, which I've never found funny.

I liked "Goblin". Though that's pretty much the only album of his I've listened to so far.

>gangstagrass
>bob's burgers
It's another bank robbery episode!
youtube.com/watch?v=fshV4O4kdsA

>XXXTENTACION (don't judge)
>Doug
I actually would kind of want to see this episode

Every album from Bastard to Goblin to Wolf has a majority of great songs. Even his bad songs are ok. Putting his antics aside, he makes good music

Extra tortilla is shadow the hedgehog faggot

My nigga.

>Chance the rapper
>Adventure time
The tone hardly changes

They're coming to my city in September I'm totally gonna see em. Two Yards and Rainstorm in Kentucky are fucking works of art.

Blondie (Rapture was the first rap song to reach #1) meets King Kong.

So, basically King Kong but with a better soundtrack.

>Ghostface Killah - Ironman
>Batman TAS

Ironman vs Batman would make a pretty cool fight. But Batman would win since Ironman is a nigger.

>milo
>American Dad
They do cool stuff with music on American Dad, so it might work pretty well. Its a shame I haven't watched Adventure Time in forever for a "Day Trip to the Nightosphere" episode.

>2Pac
>Star vs

how does it works?

wow, take it easy canadian

tyler the creator..

rocko's modern life

I guess he could somewhat fit

Biggie Smalls in Thomas the Tank Engine

You think Star-Lord would like Kausion?

>DMX
>steven universe
Jesus christ

Gravity Falls.

Right Wing Death Squads.

Uh oh, Mabel is going to get gassed.

>Big L
>Load House
the house about to get louder

THUGS BETTER SCAT WHEN THE GATT GOES CLICK-CLACK

>totally spies
>atmosphere

loud*

Well...

I want a whole episode where Bushwick Bill replaces Clyde in The Loud House and everyone is way happier for it. They know it's a different person, but they don't care.

I like him. I still distincly remember a time in my life where I also had this undirected anger towards everything. So his early stuff rings true for me.

their minds are playing tricks on them

>Ice Cube
>Bob's Burgers

I don't even...

Today Was A Gouda Day Burger

Madvillain + Regular Show

This would be really cool.

>Tyler the Creator
>Randy Cunnigham
i'm not even sure how that would work out

The Rumjacks
The Loud House
I think it's gonna be a dad episode

>Death Grips
>KOTH
They are on tour and their van breaks down in Arlen. So they hang about for a week. Its played completely straight.
Hank catches them practicing/performing.
Andy Morin doesn't speak the whole episode and Hank questions what he even does in the band.
Zach Hill carries most of the dialogue and plot.
Ride mostly sighs and grunts when not performing. He's caught in places he doesn't belong. Like Hank's work. He helps Bobby with a problem and teaches him a life lesson despite the little communication. He gets along with Boomhauer.
Dale is CONVINCED they're aliens.

I'm slightly surprised this hasn't happened.

Sup Forums sure likes Tyler.

>Kendrick Lamar
>Miraculous Ladybug

It would be a nice change of pace.

>Run DMC
>Tommy & Jerry
Well shit i just pitched the idea for the new T&J movie

Kool AD and Heems in Adventure time.

Actually a pretty good combination.

RDJ
Bob's Burgers

Mike and El are the new health inspectors while Hugo and Ron are on vacation.

Wu Tang Clan comin at ya!

WATCH YO STEP KID

WATCH YO STEP KID

>Deltron 3030
>Steven Universe

That's pretty much a match made in heaven for me, Del rapping about the dangers of Homeworld would be pretty cool.

thats because adult swim was the first time these faggots ever heard rap/hip-hop

YA BEST PROTECT YA NECK

xxxtentacion in Sonic Boom

so basically a Shadow episode I guess

Kool AD would actually get me back into AT with a single speaking role/musical episode

The Wu-Tang Clan enters The Clone Wars.

...Man, that would be hilariously awesome.

>clipping
>Star vs
I have no fucking clue.

Run DMC in Gravity Falls

Soos would probably like it

>ScHoolboyQ
>Star Vs The Forces Of Evil
I don't even know

nope. not for me. I hardly ever watch AS. I heard about Tyler online and I checked him out.

>Gravity Falls
>Hitler was super into the occult

I'd want to see where that goes.

>vince staples
>the loud house

It's a Luna episode.

>J Cole
>Castlevania
I guess he's going to help Trevor fight vampires. Would be pretty funny if he constantly gives Trevor shit for using a whip.

He also just dropped a new album so it's not too surprising

underrated

>Lil B
>Uncle Grandpa

I honestly don't see how adding him would change any aspect of the show other than just having him in it.

>Skee-Lo is now an X-Man, with the power to "wish" himself a little bit taller, transforming into a baller, who gets a girl who looks good so he calls her. He then gets a rabbit in a hat with a bat and drives around in a Six-Four Impala.

MF Doom in king of the hill.

He teaches Hank about new perspectives while Bobby makes racially insensitive jokes.

I'm more curious about how many covers across all entertainment do that exact POV shot.

Bad, you say?
youtube.com/watch?v=TwP4vSfjygY

Dammit Bob that's perfect.

>Raashan Ahmad
>Star Vs.

I know nothing about him, so he'll jam with Oscar instead of interacting with the main cast.

>Brotha Lynch Hung
>Justice League Unlimited

I... Guess he's a bad guy?

>Gorillaz
>Simpsons

Horrific.

>Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg in Teen Titans Go
They probably already did that.

youtube.com/watch?v=1i4nlPf14cM

>last cartoon I fully saw that wasn't anime was Star Vs. The Forces of Evil

Maybe he could play a villain who's trying to get his amazing voice back after he lost it in a car accident. On another note: who here likes hip house music? This song is also an example of it back when it was new.

Star meets a gangsta rapper of Monster descent who's secretly a ballet dancer.

Speaking of, why don't more people realize Tupac was a ballet dancer?

>UGLYFRANK
>Camp Lakebottom
EVERYBODY DIES!

>and humped sex dolls on stage

he was still a god lyricist

>implying

Nah, Adult Swim/Toonami in the 2000s was the first time I heard alternative hip hop and trip hop. My dad liked Run-DMC and that was it. Now my music tastes are pretty damn diverse, with my favorite genre being new jack swing music.

I used to be one of those black kids who hated rap because all I heard on the radio was crunk and snap/early trap music that sucked ass. I actually tried being all emo and listened to emo/pop punk music. Can anyone else relate?

>Run DMC in horse show
surprisingly well

are you me?

True, but I liked the group he came from before he went solo, Digital Underground. He was a backup dancer, roadie, and occasional rapper. Here's one of their new jack swing songs that he appeared in for those who don't know, around the 2:19 mark.

youtube.com/watch?v=gutHSe4GShA

It depends. Are you 20 years old, and did you like I Write Sins Not Tragedies and Misery Business

This was me.
Once I learned about mainstream and non-mainstream, the rest is history. Of course, personal tastes tie into my overall catalog.

And replace Emo/Punk with video game music.

>I used to be one of those black kids who hated rap because all I heard on the radio was crunk and snap/early trap music that sucked ass. I actually tried being all emo and listened to emo/pop punk music. Can anyone else relate?
I was one of those kids, only I listened to a lot of indie rock/pop as well. Still do but I've been slowly getting more and more into hiphop. Now I'd say that industrial/experimental hiphop is one of my favorite genres.

im turning 20 next month
i only liked i write sins
i dressed more grunge/punk instead of emo

>kendrick lamar
>wall-e
Everything is black and white, and the soundtrack gets better.

I lived in Detroit so this was kinda hard to do without getting silly looks from other black people

>>Beastie Boys
>>Futurama

Uh...this already happened.

This might be a cliche, but do you like Death Grips?

What does Sup Forums think of my hip hop playlist?

it screams casual

i avoid DG fans like the plague

I live in Fort Lauderdale so it was slightly easier to escape other niggas judging you. But only slightly.

Oh yeah, I got into video game music heavily back then too, especially Sonic. In a weird sense, a lot of my music taste when it comes to electronic music and new jack swing comes from video game music from the 90s and early-mid 2000s. Thanks to me getting a copy of Ultimate Genesis Collection, I found out how much I liked early 90s acid house and techno from Streets of Rage 1 and 2, Ristar made me realize how much new jack swing influenced Sonic Team's music, etc. Speaking of Sonic, holy shit. Jazz, hard rock, eurodance, big beat, jazz rap, funk, Latin-inspired jazz/neo soul, rap metal for that one stage in Sonic Adventure, the list goes on. Sonic had some diverse music, even in the early days.

oh god

911/Mr. Lonely needs more praise, that bislut Tyler can sure write and produce a song.

>Fade

Mediocre hip house song. Kanye can certainly do better than that, he's from fucking Chicago. The girl in the video was hot though. Also...Super Bass? Really?

Nas enters Steven Universe
He becomes a pop star on Home World

>MF Doom
>Samurai Jack
I can dig it.

Same, although the memes they crank out are funny every now and then. I still like Get Got though, it's like a sped up footwork song but with rapping.