The KND is trying to decommission you. Only the MC of the last cartoon can save you. Do you make it?

The KND is trying to decommission you. Only the MC of the last cartoon can save you. Do you make it?

Teen Titans Go, Well I´m fucked.

I'd say I'm in good hands.

meh i think they'll get the job done user.

as for me i got 'the batman'

Pretty fucked, I'd say.

No, I will give myself up willingly (assuming I hit the age of 13). I had my fun, now it's time for the next gen of kids to have a go at it.

user, this is Agent Jonathan Gilberg from the C.I.A. We need you to escape the KND so you can supply the United States Government with their secrets. Please, you must do this for the glory of adultkind.

Buzz off old man, I'm not like you!.... I'm not....

user, you ARE like me. We are both adults. It's our mission to make kids do all of OUR work so we don't have to. Wouldn't it be funny seeing some stupid brat mowing your lawn for free? Just think, user!

The last cartoon what? I watched? Ever made?

I mean, that could be anyone.

Meh, I think I'll be alright.

Whoops, I meant to say you watched.

Let's see their bamboo tech beat literal magic

>Castlevania
I'm in good hands

>The Recess gang

Well I'm fucked they may as well be proto-KND as it is

Unsure.

I really identified with the KND growing up, but now I have a strange urge to make sure snot-nosed brats are kept in their place.

P-people sure do change, right?

Archer...so I feel like regular gun beats mustard gun or slappy gun

im either safe or screwed because hes inside a computer

I- I don't like mowing the lawn, but my friends....

> Bringed Bojack again since season 4 is coming out soon.

Not sure.

Stay with me user, remember the good times!

THERE ARE UNDERAGE KND OPERATIVES IN THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW

REVEAL YOURSELVES, BRATS

i was watching some superhero cartoons i would be fine until i remembered they fought the x-men

They actually lost that fight.

NO, FR*CK YOU

>Attack On Titan

Those kids are fucked.

KNDs love of giant massive fighting machines usually shaped like a human. VS people trained to fight and take down giant monsters. Everyone from AOT get a big disadvantage since they have horrible peripheral vision though.

>Stan Smith
He will straight up shoot those kids, so I'm good.

>Hero Academia
I'd probably swoon like a golden age Hollywood actress while he saves me

Who? All Might or Deku?

They took down pants enchanted by death's scyth just fine.

With the help of magic

A lot of swearing but I don't know how much he's going to help.

>Rusty Venture
I'm doomed

I think I'm fucked.

i think i'll be ok

You were fucked since the begining with this guy anyway

not really as you get older you begin to realize that the KND are an organization with almost as much corruption and flaws as the adults they fight, with Decommissioning being one of the most blatant problems they have(literally the only time it solves a problem instead of causing one is when it's used on Grandfather)

Deku would probably be old enough to join the teenagers in the KND universe. They'd be double-fucked then

I think I'm good.

they wont be much of a threat, when they
GET THROWN THROUGH THE FUCKING WALL

>The Loud House
Probably Luan,Luna,Leni and/or Lori would help me.

You can argue the MC of The Iron Giant is, in fact, the Giant. I honestly don't know who would kill who first, OP. Guess I'll just duck n cover

>Aqua teen hunger force
I'll be alright, right?

Archer has the skills but its a tossup on whether he'll commit to the job and wreck their shit flawlessly or spend too much time laughing over how asinine kid spies working against an adult conspiracy works, including their weaponry and 2x4 tech, and get his ass captured too.

Decommissioning isn't even a thing anymore.

All of Sector V still have their memories way into adulthood.

I get caught at first, but then he gets dangerous and saves me.

Was watching Archer, so I'm saved. I think.

I'd be fine

>Justice League Action
I'm safe.
I'm just sad that it means I wasn't capable enough to be one of those undercover teen/adult agents.

Father repaired the recommissioning device from the Grandfather movie to trick Sector V in revealing Numbah 1 location.

Well I'm doomed.

This is gonna be a fucking ride.

Are you shiiting yourself? He'll just kill you.

Phineas and Ferb.
I'm good.

ORA

>Phineas and Ferb
I'll be fine.

Numbah one would be trying to save me from being decomissioned? Cool, I'd be galactic KND then I guess.

>being a galactic traitor
Children and adults need each other. That point is made clear multiple times

I don't think I should take the risk to be honest.