Hanazuki Thread

There will now be Kiazuki and Dazzlessence Jones merch. trademarkia.com/dazzlessence-jones-87522901.html
trademarkia.com/kiazuki-87522902.html

FUCK YEAH!

Aww yiss

Wow I'm not late for once. Kiazuki BEST moonflower.

I just want little figures...

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

Hello

allofthem is best moonflower

If it´s a doll like Hanazuki, I will buy two of them and make them kiss.

Rare pepe

>tfw no new episodes until next year

>Dazzlessence Jones merch
It better be an indestructible action figure

There's a short airing before the horse movie so there's still something.

too big and not canon

>horse movie

LMAO

>dad
booo, bring out the milf

Aw, sweet, a Hanazuki thread

>kiyoshi will never get clean clothes

This is the truth. Some people may not like, but the truth sometimes hurts

It will be made out of pure diamond

Just marathoned the series this week and gotta to say:
It was actually pretty great, interesting setting, nice visuals, good character development, much better than what I was expecting from a web series.
I am actually hype for season 2.

Ok, this is a good one

The truth may hurt but i'll still love her.

tiny
exquisite
feet

moon bump

Sad milf for you.

It's a great start to the franchise, but its garnered a pretty small response as far as I know. Even with pretty good view counts, there's not much buzz about it. I suppose that's to be expected with an entirely new IP; It doesn't have the name recognition of other Hasbro properties. And yet, Hasbro seems confident it'll grow, having trademarked new merchandise, and even a hashed out title for fans, "Fanazuki." They know the business better than almost anyone, definitely better than me, so I guess I'm just not seeing the big picture.

I think Hasbro would do well to focus some development on the app in the interim. Maybe since the season's done and the kiddies have had time to watch it, they should introduce the other critters, and even the other moonflowers as switchable mood-flower characters. Along with actually adding more meat to the app in general- it's still pretty bare bones.

More on topic with the show, I hope Titmouse practices better time management for Season 2. By their own admission, they spent a lot of time on the first batch of S1 episodes which is why it looks so clean and shiny (though there's still that one Dazzlessence error) compared to the other 18 episodes. The rest was still fine, but there was a noticeable drop in animation quality and detail, and the few errors were more grievous (Sleepy Unicorn straight up disappearing for example).

nice

SO MUCH CUTENESS

Killing all the bad guys I see.

cute
little
cat
paws

Moon bumb

Welp, might as well post some memes.

Weeee

I need to finish that.

I LOVE YOU VS

Cute

I felt genuinely happy when I saw her showing emotions.

Same

Man what a qt

>not "Ah, I see you're a moonflower of culture as well."

I drew a Hanazuki
Kiazuki is next

Cute!

You got the picture?

Nice

Can't wait

This is Maroshi.
He's not the smartest moonflower, but he tries his best.
Say something nice about him.

He's a hot boi

fantastico

He's a fuckin' idiot.

QT

I know right?

Fuck yeah! Ready to buy merch of best Moonflower.

but no

Nope we just have good taste :)

Ignore them. They know they have bad taste.

t. Kiazukifags
All moonflowers have their merits, mates.

Jesus the salt is high tonight

Kiazuki=Hanazuki>Kiyoshi>Maroshi

Moroshi kinda of got shafted in the character development department on account of his debut so late in the season though.
I hope they will solve this in season 2.

>Moroshi

Now we're talking.

Only noticed after I had already hit enter.
Bite me.

Sorry, just thought it was a but funny, typos happen. That said I agree with what you said, he didnt have enough time for development, just enough to get to know his personality. Now that Kiyoshi and Kiazuki have grown their own trees thanks to Hanazuki's help he might be next.

Perfect list.

this is truth

Godbless

Momflower>Kiazuki>Hanazuki>literal feces>>>>>male moonflowers

I want to disagree, but I can't argue with those trips. So I will just call you faggot.
Faggot.

This is a very well-designed show but the writing is your generic boring "highschool drama" shit, even though it's set in a fantasy version of outer space.

Well in the end, no matter what cool things happen it's ultimately a show about emotions and being comfortable with identifying and expressing them.

Is Hanazuki part of the THOT patrol

No

Yes

what would you like to see on the second season? i would like to know more about the setting

Simple. More best moonflower.

I agree, we all need more of him

I want to know what is the deal with this nigga and what is the origin of the Moonflowers.

Oh, that reminds me.
They're called moonflowers, and they're all protecting and living on moons, right?
But by definition, a moon is a large mass that orbits an even larger mass, a planet.

So is it possible there's a central planet that the moons are being used to protect as, and that's where Little Dreamer comes from?
Obviously ignoring that them being called "moons" is simply just to go with "moonflower" cause it sounds pretty, since each moon seems to basically be a small planet on their own.

anime has ruined me because i can only think that deep down he is evil

This.

Better Version

Thank you

Any of you buy the Hemka plushies? I've got a green and blue one, but I can't wait to get merch of all the Moonflowers.