Stand still stay silent

is emil going to be the next?

He is immune, you dumb person.

that doesn't make him immortal

If my theory is right, and Emil/Lalli are basically new versions of the boy and his dog from Redtail's Dream, none of them will die.

I have never read a redtail's dream, how is it? what similarities do they share with those characters?

Slightly fat friendly dog and antisocial easily irritated thin teenager.

Also, Redtail's Dream has one BALLER of an ending. Not only does it end, and satisfyingly so, shit is foreshadowed! It shows Minna can finish a story.

Fucking read it, NOW.

i'll check it out, thanks

>Post apocalyptic
>Cute boy named Emil

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Todays page

>today's

So sad to see cattank go down. But noooo, everyone's so upset about Tuuri instead.

onni makes me sad

me too, sad to see it's not coming back

>me too, sad to see it's not coming back
Maybe Sleipnope will reanimate it - to also reveal that machines have a soul too.

Machines can only have the soul that humans put into it during making. Not the same as a living soul, but it's something.

The technocrats of Mars disagree with you and your heretical views.

maybe it would be too much, i feel that it's symbolic in a way, tuuri was the one that drove it around after all

Everyone is making me sad in this comic now.

Ring ring

Shouldn't that be "The Ordo Juris of the adeptus Mechanicus"?

I would love to be Sigrun's stay at home husband

We're about to see the meltdown.

Not till monday.

I wonder if they secured the rest of the books in the car just in case anyone ever wanted to go back for them at some point. I mean it seems that it would be a bit safer to go back the same way they are going now than picking them from buildings like they did.

I'm not upset about Tuuri, she was annoying and a "fat girls can be cute too". Her mask especially was cringeworthy.
But I feel bad for Onni though.

What mask? I didn't particularly care about her one way or the other. She wasn't exactly fat though, just chubby. I get what you mean but it really didn't seem like it was shown that way at all, everyone is drawn cute in the comic and she happens to be the smallest and least sporty of the group.

she got a :3 on hr gasmask.
Dunno, always thought of her as a token character, she was trying way too hard to be and act cute.
I was surprised in a good way with how mature she acted at the end.

There are people like that you know. And the gas mask thing was, I don't know, I thought it was just to show that she tries to be cheerful and positive and wasn't meant to be taken too seriously.

Just read the whole thing and i think the Dog turning into a human was just an awkward kind of end, like, Why? How? For what purpose?

because minna is into yaoi and ships them both

Oh well, at least she wasn't all up our faces with that.

>Lalli and Onni suffering
Nice

Bump

Honestly, we should wait til next chapter for a new thread, then we can storytime it and compensate for the comic's slow, calm pace
Polite sage

I agree with this guy.
We should just let the thread slip into nothingness.

It's still better than another Emoji movie or SU thread though. I say we might as well keep it artificially alive.

Fine.
Might as well use this time well and start up a Finnish mythology Q&A.
Ask and you shall be answered.

I don't know what to ask though.

Iku Turso Giant when?

No clue, probably when the rescue team comes around and they get to sea.
Based on my limited knowledge, it most likely will look like a giant squid.
Since Squid is in Finnish called Tursas and Turso is believed to be an abbreviation of it/word for it in another Finnic dialect.

Because that was the only way to quickly save the boy from dying, and the gods didn't bother to fix anything, so they just fucked off.