Questionable Content General /shit/

stupid haircuts on best girl edition.

Claire is best girl? It takes a man to be best girl?

>septum piercing and ear gauges
Christ

I haven't really seen much of this comic except when she reveals herself to be an eldritch god, but I'm glad I never looked into it further.

Why else do you think people love traps so much?

I want to rescue Hannelore.
But if I can't do that, then I at least want to take her to a stylist to make that mop top look better. Sidecuts only look good when you have what it takes, or else you might as well wear a fedora.

Has Faye fucked the robot yet?

So, am I the only one noticing that the faces are fucking off more than usual in the last three pages?
Did jeph quietly stab himself again?

>[
the foreshadowing is strong.

Chekov's Gun is the robotic cock they are making for pintsize.

You have to realize, this is how all of the people Jeph knows decorate themselves.

Have you not see the females in QC?

They're all fucking shit

Claire's hair, when down, is good because it covers the stupid plugs.

There's nothing wrong with Hanners hairstyle itself, but it's lame because TWO OTHER PEOPLE HAVE IT.

Jeph, it's clear you're fueling this dumpster fire. We know you read this comic. Yes, everyone wants teh lard ball to lez out with the robot. We're gonna goad you into it now just like we're gonna goad you into stabbing your hand when they lez out and we find literally any reason to complain. Do yourself a favor and go back to making the comic for you, not a bunch of jealous asshats who can't even agree on whether traps are straight or not (the answer is yes, but only if balls are touching.)

hey, Hannelore is fine. i love her.

Would you guys care about trannies if they were like your Japanese animes and actually made an effort to appear feminine in the traditional way?

No, they still be male, thats fucking gay.

Nip ones are better, because they look like anime and not shitty tumblr blobs, and they don't focus on muh identity.
I've also always just thought the term trans, as opposed to transgendered, sounds retarded

no, because nothing ever happens in QC

Men are always better than women. Even at being girls.

when will those two get married and have babies?

Never, cause Marten is barren.

I recognize that lollipop.

No i would not, your mental illness is something you should care for by yourself and with close people, and try not to inconvenience society with it.
That said, if they act feminine and wax their body hair off, I have no problem calling them a she.
It's still gay tho bro. But hot gay. Unless sex reassignment surgery, that's just too gross..
>tfw not cuddling a trap rfn

It's Jeph's fashion sense.

I don't really mind it, it calls back to Hannelore's punk sensibility from WAAAAY back when she first showed up imo

I've got no problem with calling a transgender male-to-female 'her' or 'she' when I meet them.

In the same way, I have no problem playing along with a child's insistence that they are in fact Spider-Man.

A solid fact.

So that's it, this 'storyline' concludes with just making Hanners feel better, but not addressing the fact that Hannelore sees her OCD as a strong part of her identity. Despite the fact that defining your sense of self around your mental disorder is a _really bad thing_. It's an active obstacle towards getting better towards managing or overcoming one's problems, and getting better was supposed to be Hanner's main objective when she got the coffee shop job to begin with. The fact that she had a moment when she would have been okay with going to sleep dirty, was a good thing.

But then we see the transgender character marginalize that thought in the effort to calm Hanners down. Because I guess it's okay when the character with body dysphoria tries to help preserve another person's mental dysfunctions? I guess Jeph is kinda progressive in a way, frequently showing Claire to be kinda a horrible person (when she tries to do things for other people, at least) despite the fact that she's trans.

jeph is like most people in Sup Forums or Sup Forums threads where you write a show plot. decent at world building, premise, and basic characterization. he just can't properly resolve any stories.

underrated post

Claire is getting more and more mannish every strip. Did he go off the hormones?

Increased testosterone from plowing that boipussy.

>septum
>gauges
>tranny

Jeffjax should rename this comic "Red Flags" am I right?

They are more off than usual because he's actually doing slightly different things with them. I don't mind personally.

Hey as long as you keep these edgy observations online you'll pass for a decent human while they pass for female

It's possible Jeph is aware that Hannelore is making progress and that her response was inappropriate. No need to conflate it with your obvious issues with transgendered people.

another Gwenpool thread??????

No really, the storyline had nothing to do with Claire and her gender. The guy was reaching so he could display his politics.

whatever you say comblr

>tfw you're here long enough to remember tumblr nose being the worst thing about tumblr

>stupid haircuts on best girl edition
Martin's had that haircut for years.

it just keeps getting worse