Unsounded

Where the hell does she even hide that knife?

>Zero to homicide in fifteen seconds. Some pretty ugly words on this page. Starfish may be toast but his ghost haunts on.

Wait, did Starfish actually die?
I thought he escaped

He did, but the Silver killed him, she just stuck him once.

Waiting for everyone to justify Sette while ignoring her taunts against Jivi.

AND THEN THEY FUCKED.

He's dead Jim

Huh, I could have sworn we saw him alive, guess I'm makin shit up

I mean Matty told Sette to go for a walk, not Jivi

Really this is more Sette not dealing with her own shit well. Though Jivi was half responsible for this fight, he didn't need to be a dick about Sette's offer

She stuck him in the balls. He would have bled out sooner or later, deep wounds to the penis/balls/crotch are almost always fatal.

They were both partially responsible for the fight, but Sette was the one that held a knife to someone's throat.

Man, he is really sunburned. That fuckin' sucks.

Without medical attention they can be, but a bloke can go a surprisingly long time with having his entire dick chopped off. It depends if it goes through the dick/scrote and into the arteries back there.

Yeah, she definitely went too far.

Both sides were at fault
He's my spirit animal

To be fair look at her face in the panel she pulls it. Jivi has no way of knowing how much that hurts her obviously but he went too far in their stupid argument.

So is that giant knife gonna become Sette's new primary weapon? Or is she gonna go back to a smaller knife again

She said Starfish raped Jivi and he loved it.

God damn, even the kids have caught this toxic fucking nationalism.

Christ.

I don't know what you call crossing the line, but I'd say that's it.

Real problem in this page was that it stopped being about petty nationalism.

And he called her a monster, something that she gets pretty upset by.

And he said starfish was fucking her too for money.

So it kinda went both ways

I know they're both being little shits but commenting on Sette's "condition" is the one thing that really hurts her.

>And he said starfish was fucking her too for money.
No, he said Starfish wouldn't even fuck her, because she's a monster.

Jivi didn't know he was actually right though. That Starfish did get freaked out by her body.

> haw haw, you were held captive by a fat fuck that raped and killed people you knew, and he probably raped you too and you loved it!

> fuck you, and that psycho wouldn't even touch your nasty ass

> th-that's going too far you meanie!

Before that he said she would want him to. Then followed up with the monster comment.

The first comment is him calling Sette a whore bending over for coin, the second is him saying Starfish wouldn't even hit that.

Yeah, thats basically what I said

Look at her face. She drew that shit so quick once he brought Duane into it that not even she realized she'd done it.

The point is, user, that before they were being petty little shits about things both of them clearly aren't very affected by.

It was more bringing her differences up than bringing Duane up. She is very sensitive about those since she doubts her own humanity at times.

Are being affected by you mean

Sette started it with the personal shit. She just couldn't take it.

Nah, they were just having a dumb argument about stupid shit as kids do.

Is there some irony that Duane and Quigly are finally starting to possibly get along, and down below the kids are literally at each others throats?

Jivi was literally enslaved by Starfish, starved, stuck in a shit filled cart and saw him murder his friends. Meanwhille, Sette only clashed with Starfish a few times, got bailed out by Duane, and ended up stabbing the fat fuck in the balls.

Settes being much more of a cunt with her insults. Not to mention that she initiated physical contact AND pulled a dagger on him. Matti is right to kick her bitch ass out for a bit, she is in the wrong.

By flinging shit at each other that they don't even realize how much its hurting the other person.

They THINK they are just being petty with each other, but both are getting pretty hurt

Cue sette pulling a knife on jivi

less we forget her motivation

Sette got molested/nearly raped by starfish

And Jivi started the argument unnecessarily.
I'm not saying Sette is innocent here. I'm saying they both contributed to it.

Yeah. Both their roasts were savage enough to lead to someone being murdered.

You people do realize that nobody is saying that either of them is more in the wrong here, right? Why are you taking such a strong side in a dumb argument between children?

Jivi's been kind of a dick to Sette the whole time desu. She was gonna lose her shit on him eventually.

I'm saying that Sette's more in the wrong for sperging out, pushing him into the water and putting a dagger to his throat cause she couldn't handle the banter.
>Why are you taking such a strong side in a dumb argument between children?
Last thread had a good number of anons who said Sette dindu nothin wrong. It's cathartic. Arguing like dumb children about dumb arguments between children is also good for really feeling the scene :^)

>cause she couldn't handle the banter
What kind of fucking bants do you have where picking at someones deepest insecurities is banter?

What are you, a fucking Yank or something?

If I can't rip on Gazza for gettin' the ol' sausage role up the bumhole in fifth grade by a priest, I might as well just give up on talkin' altogether.

>sausage role
sausage roll

fuck's sake, I've shamed my dad with that one. Off to the crocodile farm for me.

>Last page, everyone's blaming Jivi for being a cunt while Sette dindu nuffin.
>Sette escalates to threatening murder.

Ashley really knows how to make everyone seem like an asshole.

i dont understand whats going on in the last panel

Sette is holding Jivi at daggerpoint saying she'll cut his throat. then she's suddenly backed off over a meter away from him? how would she even notice some little kid when she's right up in his face about to murder his friend. how would matty be able to come between them when they're standing right in front of eachother?

>when she's right up in his face about to murder his friend.
She's not actually going to kill him

She should. One less commie in the world makes it a better place

God damn it.

Now I want them to fuck even harder.

He started it!

I feel like the transition from panel 6 to 7 is too sudden, panel 6 being blade to throat then 7 is having them that far apart with no apparent cause feels off. I feel like a panel of her being shoved off him somehow is missing there. Panel 7 would be better with them still rather close with Jivi interjecting himself between them and with a lower point-of-view. It would probably be a little more dynamic too.

Dammit Sette, ya shoulda shanked his annoying ass.

>Sette defense force
Just a bunch of pedos standing up for a shitstain they want to fuck

I don't want to fuck no lion-child from dream-hell. Don't wanna fuck no one from Kasslyne, it's a terrible place, and I bet they all have a magical First Material STD

>It depends if it goes through the dick/scrote and into the arteries back there.

She stabbed his straight in, deep. Judging from the angle, probably under the pubic bone, through bladder, prostate, probably rectum, colon, intestine.

100 percent fatal, slow and terrible, without a LOT of medical care. Same kind of injury that Republican congressman got when that democrat shot him. Nasty.

I'd say the silver did him a favor, but fuck him.

A sad Sette

>no things a human should have
he's talking about her nipples, or is she missing the pussy as well?

Nipples, Jivi only saw her topless when she was going to go swimming.

>tells his story
>moping about how he has no place to go
>Sette offers him a place
>ayo fuck you spooky monster mup bap bix nood fuggin sharteshanians mufugga
The fuck is Jivi's problem?

What's more, you just outed yourself as a fucking Aussie, who have too much fucking sunshine to really pull off true bantz. Plus you got to pretty much kill off your indigenous savage population, we still have to deal with the Scots being around, bouncing and getting their cholesterol all over our streets.

I'm sure Jivi'll lose the naivety eventually. He's a good kid, just also way too idealistic and inconsiderate, as kids can be.

That looks more like "What the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch" mode.

>that budding hatesex friendship
>5 years from now, sette is unchanged but he's now more than twice her size and his cock, hard as diamond, is longer and thicker than her arms
>they do it every day, spitting at each other, metaphorically and literally
>his cock tear her asshole with no resistance after all those years
>breach its way in her abnormal anatomy until her palpitating heart vibrate his shaft from the inside
>has he goes balls deep in the last half hour, he can grab his tip by choking her neck, as she make animal sounds and lacerate his skin with her nails.
> the massive load makes her pass out with a smile, white thick goo sipping out her mouth, nose and even tear duct.
>all day long she can just snort really hard to get the intoxicating after taste back.
>The now make bank by offering his service to rape people in a total brain meltdown way.
this is canon right

I think you got lost on your way to the Gunnerkrigg Court thread.

Sette has no chill, ain't nobody going to argue around that.

This is way, way more about who both of them are and how they've been raised IMO.

This is what happens when two dads are in charge of children.
The communist youth and ratgirls start trying to kill each other.

>Sette should kill Jivi

>Jivi is naive

Come the fuck on anons. We just got Jivi's backstory, and you're calling him naive? The problem here is he doesn't LIKE Sette. He doesn't like that she's an active criminal or a weird mutant, he doesn't like her as a person. Do you think this kind of stuff is new to him having had the mother he had, brought up on a privateer ship. And Sette, at least for a while, did like Jivi.

Issues here
>Jivi had no tact
>Sette is literally incapable of backing down once she feels disrespected and views violence as a normal part of social relations

One of those is a bit more severe than the other. To be honest both Sette and Jivi have had horrendous, deeply influencing "parents" but as this scene shows Jivi's done just a bit more to break from that than Sette has right now.

I find it funny that in the normal course of events this is totally the stage where both of them would be like "Fuck this, fuck you guys, I don't need you" and walk off. But they can't both do it.

Jivi should learn to accept his weird fucked up life already and stop pretending he needs to go off on his own.

The expressions in panel 5 are fantastic. I saw someone on the main site say Sette has this "I don't care, just die" expression but I don't really read it as that.

She'll just keep acquiring bigger and bigger knives. Also, doubt she'll take well to be told to go by Matty here.

You pommy cunts get butt blasted over the slightest sniff in your direction, don't act like y'aren't a bunch of easily offended girls five steps away from being Frenchmen.

Honestly, this argument is great. Look at Jivi's "Here we go again" expression from a few pages ago - but worth noting he doesn't seem to bring down food for Sette like he does with Matty. Good foreshadowing in the fifth panel too.

Also, Jivi avoids answering questions about what exactly happened with his ship life in a similar way to how we've seen Sette dodge questions about home.

And lol @ this last panel where Jivi totally fucking fails to extend his own experiences to the current situation.

Nary really is a piece of shit.

Again it's like poetry, they - they rhyme.

I don't think that's happening, user. Your ship isn't sunk, its powder magazine just exploded.

He's got a bad case of self-righteousness.

well of course, Ashley would never promote race mixing

'Jivi is naive' probably comes from him being a lickspittle for a government that literally just tried to kill him.

Here too Jivi dodges answering questions about why he left the sea, and again he doesn't include Sette when he's talking about actions, expectations, sin, forgiveness. Lookit that face in panel 2.

Sette actually tries to get in on this conversation and meal she's been totally excluded from by asking Jivi what he's going to do next. She's playing nice, she wants to included - and look at how it comes back on her. I love Jivi, he's my fave but I totally get how this goes down. It's like, can she win?

A big thing here I think is even before things kick off Jivi really doesn't see Sette as human, or just plain worth caring about. He doesn't bring food for her. He talks about getting through the rep of your past actions without including her at all (he thinks she *is* rotten is what you read, really, or not really a person full stop). He's acting like she's not there at all. Sette is playing with a fucking lock while Jivi and Matty eat up and pat each other on the back. And Sette has had too much experience of this kinda exclusion in her life not to pick up on when it's happening.

And I mean, Sette must hink: is Matty any more of a freak than her? He's a little blind pale boy who only lives about 30 years and can't go out in the sun. At least Sette's weird traits are *useful*.

So like even long before we're down to direct insults on this page Sette has been excluded and insulted, and she's been excluded and insulted because of her background and her physical traits. You get the parallel with Matty pretty much directly straight away here.

Question up top is kind of heartbreaking: Sette's definitely been through this before, but she still pushes to be nice. Why? Is she thinking "No, these people are nice, I know they are, I'm just misunderstanding" or something? But it's the same shit as always.

Crazy fucking thing here is she actually pauses, too: she's super fucking pissed but she actually has that moment where she considers if she's gonna go for it or not. But when she does, of course, there's no backing down.

And just like they did before when they were eating we get the lines down as Jivi & Matty vs. her, Them vs. Me. I've really enjoyed how this scene has been done.

I think he probably already knows Cresce does worse than this. Privateers weren't nice people. His mother, IIRC, castrates her enemies.

Always seems to com back to castration, doesn't it?

Poor little Plat boy

Well we know mom has a pretty perilous idea of masculinity that few if any people seem to live up to.

Reading back it's brutal this is what Jivi says when he comes to the rescue much later on. Why do you have to make everybody so broken, Ashley?

It must feel bad that Jivi just excuses Quigs for all the shit he did but Sette is this awful criminal monster in his eyes.

The sad thing is he really isn't taking Jivi's side against her as much as either of them thinks. He just thinks stealing is wrong.

Because she is. She's a literal freak of nature street rat.

Anyone wanna take bets on why Jivi left mommy and the sea?

The whistle he wears makes me think there was some specific incident over just a gradual 'fuk u mom' and also because that makes for a better story. I could see a great act of cowardice, a friend being killed, him being gay. Any theories?

see, guys?

unsounded isn't all sad stuff

His mum fucked him.

i'm enjoying this argument. really salty, really sharte-y

a real ... shart

Seems to be easily contagious. I think about 90% of the cast has it at the terminal stage.

This has been coming for awhile. Way back when everyone was hanging out at the Rahms', Iori had to poke Jivi to include Sette in anything. He's basically given zero shits about her since they met in the jail, which was the last time they had any sort of real positive interaction. Right after she pushes him away with her foot for not really being the owner of Uaid. Before that they hadn't really interacted enough for Jivi to form a real opinion.

>Right after she pushes him away with her foot for not really being the owner of Uaid
That's well worth remembering about where Jivi's assessment of Sette comes from.

>Anyone wanna take bets on why Jivi left mommy and the sea?

I'm guessing he fucked up and ran away rather than face it.

She was right, though.

>Why? Is she thinking "No, these people are nice, I know they are, I'm just misunderstanding" or something?

Probably down to Duane in one way or another.