Pick a Sup Forums character

Pick a Sup Forums character

Got one? Good

rewrite their backstory

Victor Fries is a rogue scientist / ecoterrorist hellbent on manufacturing a new ice age to counteract man-made global warming. He has donned the persona Mr. Freeze, and with his Elon Musk-ish personality, has established an environmentalist cult with no shortage of eager volunteers wanting to help him in his quest to 'improve' the world

Power Girl is an older Supergirl returning from the 31st century. She is looking to fix the timeline by rescuing lost depowered Legionnaires scattered through time. She has her own sidekick who is her kid named Brainiac 6. The kid is 3 years old and acts as a conduit to his father.

Doreen Green was your average high school nerd, obsessed with comic books and her classes, making her the social outcast of her class. One day, after a cruel prank involving pigs blood and piss, she escapes to a science museum to take her mind off of her anger, when she's bitten by a radioactive squirrel! It's then when she swears revenge and vengeance on all those cruel enough to bully and manipulate the small people and people with disabilities (She has the autisms in this). She becomes "The Vengeful Squirrel Girl"

>It's a Squirrel Girl is Carrie without psychic powers and Peter Parkers backstory with autism episode

Black Manta had a dart board in his room with a bunch of photos of superheroes taped to it. THh dart he threw landed on Aquaman

>Killer Frost

She tried to melt the ice caps and found herself cursed by a witch who lived among them. Now she must feed on heat energy to survive.

Awful

galactus

he was engineered using a combination of advanced technology and genetic manipulation by a race that existed before the big bang to be a sort of god. he caused the big bang when they rebelled against him. the form you see is just a large cybernetic frame built around his actual body (incomplete humanoid through his genetic code like he doesnt have much other than his brain and nervous system there is no dna to say there should be more than that). he can bend space time and alter the laws of physics and even focus pure entopy on a point in space

>then all the old fags bitch i ruined the character and he isnt the devourer of worlds noe moar

Ward was a marine biologist researching cephalopod intelligence. One day, he got caught in a nuclear blast that somehow fused his DNA with that of a squid. Exiled from society, he had no other choice but to find a new home in the ocean. He was then captured by Deep Ones and was taken to the lost city of R'lyeh, where he was forced to live among a society of other fish mutants that had all long since gone insane.

People say edgy reboots don't work; you have made me a believer again user

10/10

This right here is a creepypasta a billion times better than Squidward's Suicide

Robert William had enough with war. Being drafted as soon as he got out of high school, he was deployed to highly unstable part of Vietnam. For a person with such a small frame, he was the best soldier they had, owing to a plethora of good qualities he gained while growing up. Quick on his feet, sharp of mind, and a crack shot, he couldn't be taken down. The only problem? His friends wouldn't be able to say the same. He was made witness to the people he had been with since deployment get blown apart by mines, skewered by pit spikes, and other unseen horrors as he fought on. Before being taken back home, he took a puppy with him that was left homeless after its family got evacuated without it. He named it, Scooby.

He found that he had become a nervous wreck after returning to civilian life, so he visited a doctor. He was told he had PTSD, and was prescribed an experimental medication in the shape of large brown capsules to dull the memories of the events that took place. He forgot, but gained a dose of amnesia as well. He picked up bad eating habits, and lost his prior self image. He came to be more unkempt, and got the nickname 'Shaggy' by friends he made after returning to the States. His dog got into the meds and gained increased intelligence, as well as the ability to speak.

Robert 'Shaggy' William maintains his superior physical ability, but still carries with him a subconscious fear of the unknown and the unseen.

Stephen always was a... strange, child so to speak. On one hand rational and level-headed, on the other afraid of the dark and all of its secrets. As time went on, he managed to move past his fears and find the answers to the things that terrified him. But still, an underlying uncertainty remained. "What if somebody truly is watching me? What if everything I know is but a peeble in the ocean?" And so, brave little Stephen studied theoretical physics. So that maybe he could find what's... out there. Get an answer to all of mankid's terrifying questions. "What is out there? What is our place in the grand scheme?"

And so, many years later, during an experiment where the scientists at CERN, with yours truly as the head, prepared to activate the first teleportation gate, something happened. A monstrous..."thing" of misery and pain tried to get in. The scientists died. The engineers died. The generals and millitary men died. But Stephen didn't. Oh no, the coward run away before the madness managed to take him. After the gate became a useless piece of metal and the carnage had ended, Stephen run faster than he could and never looked back. For he know had an answer. The Gods and Devils were real. And thy were coming.

So to cut this short, he fakes his death, goes and searches far and wide for legitimate masters of the occult and starts looking for the forbidden answers. Eventually changes his name to "Strange" after his rebirth.

We have tons of stories where a person's talent is their downfall, or of scientists getting powers, but making him someone who got into physics to get supernatural answers sounds nifty to me.

This could work for a Doom origin, but I kinda prefer the whole "Dracula's descendant meant to become the new Alexander" bit more.

Doctor Malleable is a fine example of how one bad day can really set a person on a course. Having his plastic surgery license revoked, due to (alleged) malpractice, by a committee of his peers, Dr. Malleable's mind was under an emotional storm, leading to a car accident on the way home. Dr. Malleable survived the crash, but with significant disfiguration. Losing both his profession and looks, and facing a law suit also caused his gold-digging wife to divorce him.
His psyche shattered over the series of ordeals, Doctor Malleable decided to take matters into his own hands. He reconstructed his face and body, in an attempt to also prove he is a genius at his profession. Now he's obsessed with preserving beauty and perfection, while also getting back at those who hurt him in the past. He's known to target both members of the medical community, and those he deems to hold physical imperfections (minor or extensive). Everyone will be as perfect as he is, and everyone will recognize his genius. His ex-wife knows. Soon they'll all know.

How out there can we go with this? Just changing the backstory while keeping the finished result intact, or can we go full Tangent Comics?

Wow.

Both would be okay I think (not OP). I tried to put a new spin on it, and keep it similar over here:

But both would be interesting takes on a character.

Powergirl:
She's user's wife.

Thanos is instead the terryfing once in a lifetime super-breed of Skrulls that come once every hundred years made to lead their kind to greatness. Thanos, however, saw how the only thing he would witness on the battlefield is death. As if drawn to it, he vowed to be it's most loyal knight, and make the concept itself his bride.

bump

You should work on the motivation, since an ecoterrorist should have the well being of planetary life in mind (everything but homo sapiens) .
A normal ice age would kill the majority of species. Even more than past ice ages, because he would want to trigger it faster. Plant and animal life would have no time to adapt. All he would do is de facto killing more wildlife than any human being ever had before.

Kal-El is an alien lawman from the distant stars. When his home planet is destroyed by a Doomsday weapon gone out of control, his father's escape ship allows him to survive the fate of his now-lost people. After crash landing on Earth, Kal is saved from the wreckage of his ship by two Kansas natives, Mr. and Mrs. Kent. As he's being nursed back to health by the Kents, Kal-El discovers that the local yellow sun's radiation provides him with powers beyond the scope of mortal man. A seasoned officer and the last of his kind, Kal-El decides to protect his new home and it's people as SUPERMAN.

I like this

Good to hear. I can make post more of these later, but I'm in a D&D game right now and I'd appreciate someone keeping the thread alive for me.

Idea: Someone do Tangent Comics, but for Marvel. That should keep us busy for a while.

I'm surprised this isn't canon already.

Reposting from another thread, my take on Penguin's backstory.
I'm technically not rewriting anything since this is really just an amalgamation of his Silver Age/Killing Peck backstories (with a little bit of Gotham thrown in), but it's what I would do if I were given the chance to retcon his new backstory, the one detailed in Pain and Prejudice.

>The Cobblepots were one of Gotham's founding families, a long lineage of chiseled war heroes respected by all, despite a shady history. However, Tucker Cobblepot and his father grew too comfortable and squandered the family fortune. Thus, Tucker and his wife lost most of their assets by the time Oswald was born. The Cobblepots in Gotham were only able to keep afloat thanks to Ms.Cobblepot's bird shop.
>Oswald Cobblepot's father died of pneumonia when he was very young. His mother blamed this on him being caught on the rain without an umbrella, thus, she forced young Oswald to constantly carry an umbrella everywhere he went
>Because of his name, disgraced family history, appearence and the ever-present umbrella, Oswald was constantly tormented by the other kids, particularly a bully named Sharkey.
>Oswald's only companions were the birds in his shop and his mother, who always told him stories about the Cobblepots and their achivements and how much she missed his father, and how Oswald would be a great man too one day.
>Eventually, Oswald decided to take action against his tormentors, and trained in boxing for a few months. He managed to beat Sharkey.
>Sharkey retaliates by breaking into Mrs.Cobblepot's bird shop and killing nearly all of the birds inside before promptly leaving town.

>Despite the terrible memories left in him by the massacre of his birds, Oswald tried to go on with his life as best as he could, deciding to pursue a major in ornithology and forget Sharkey. He believes that "living well is the best revenge", and that a Cobblepot needs to carry himself with superiority.
>Poor Ms.Cobblepot was not as resilient, old and frail as she was and having cared for those birds for so long, and ended up becoming ill. Her medical expenses ran up enormous debts that Oswald and his aunt tried to cover up as best as they could.
>Not long after Oswald's graduation, his mother succumbed to illness. And everything in the store, including the new flocks of birds were seized by creditors, leaving the broke Oswald with virtually nothing.
>Orphaned, grief-stricken, and filled with anger at the law and at society, Oswald decided to turn to crime and violence as a response. He would climb his way to the top and show Gotham that the Cobblepots were to be feared and respected.
>Remembering a nickname Sharkey had frequently given him in his childhood, Oswald decided to take some inspiration from his bully, and cut a figure for himself in the criminal underworld.
>And thus, The Penguin was born

I like it. Got anything for the other Batman villains?

On a revolutionary journey to study Saturn's moons, four astronauts were caught in a cosmic radiation storm that granted them amazing powers and stranded them in distance space. With only a friendly alien named KORI as their guide, THE TITANS struggle to survive in a hostile galaxy lightyears away from home.

THE TITANS:

HANK HENSHAW/CYBORG: The Titans' leader and scientific expert. He has powers over technology and can control magnetic fields, but residual radiation from the accident that granted his powers is slowly causing his body to deteriorate. Hank Henshaw is dedicated to returning his crew back to Earth before he expires.

RACHEL HENSHAW/RAVEN: The ship's medical doctor. Her powers transformed her into a psychic being composed of living shadows and emotions that she can weaponize against others. Every day, she loses more and more of the woman she was. It comes and goes. At the worst times, she forgets her marriage to Hank.

GARFIELD LOGAN/CHANGELING: The least effected emotionally was Garfield, the ship's engineer. Physically, his skin was dyed green and he can change into any animal he can think of, aliens included. He's also the group's optimist, though even he doubts they'll ever see Earth again.

REX MASON/ELEMENT MAN: The pilot of their spacecraft was Rex Mason. The cosmic forces changed his body into a conglomerate of varied elements that can shift and change at will. He's been the most frustrated by his change, and fears that his fiance will reject him for the monster he's become if they ever reach home again.

Gwen Stacy was about to die. She was thrown off a bridge, but Deadpool saved her! She then developed an obsession with the merc with a mouth and becomes Gwenpool! Getting on wacky hijinks with the likes of Squirrel Girl, Hellcat, Quarley Huinn, and Deadpool himself! Watch her fight the evil forces of the patriarchy, white people, and wage gaps! Gwenpool! Gwen Stacy! Oh my!

Isn't this just Pain & Prejudice ?

The world has changed. War, war has changed too. Crim has become super-crime. Terrorism, super-terrorism. Vigilantes run amock. Villains are spreading chaos. It's time for the international peace-keeping association SHIELD and its elite team of agents, the Ultimates, to step in.

>Steve Rogers/US Agent
Once the WW2 Hero Captain America, Steve was frozen before the SSS could kill him. A visionary, he's equiped with the latest tech, a gruff attitude and a 40s mentality. Irish-American.

>Francis Castigliano/Punisher
Italian Spec-Ops Agent. More than 500 confirmed kills. Stealthier than a cat. Rumor has it he takes jobs when he feels like it. He tracks down bad men. And he silences them. Forever.

>Jessica Drew/Spider-Woman
To know her, is to fear her. She's part of every high society circle. She can infiltrate anywhere. She can make the women fall for her, and the men her slaves. She is the ultimate infiltrator. German Secret Agents with... enhancements.

>Tony Stark/Iron Man
Son of the great inventor Howard Stark... who lost his company due to booze and partying. Now Tony worksfor SHIELD, as their top engineer, but he still harbors hate for having to stoop so low. At least he gets to fly, and the public loves him... Greek-American.

>Bruce Banner/Hulk
Once the best biologist on SHIELD'spayroll, now he alternates between an urge-driven beast, and psychologically broken Puny Banner. Still, he's a weapon best kept close... English.

>Hank Pym/G.I. Ant-Man
Chemist. Engineer. Programmer. Biologist. Pym is a wonder child, to the dismay of both Stark & Banner. He outclashes them both, and coupled with his carefree "never had to work for aday in his life" attitude, makes him the most despised member of the team. Still, Pym is SHIELD's PR poster-child. A genius humanitarian and swell guy... more or less... French.

>Donald Blake/Thor
Once a Norwegian Physicist, now a man having to wear a harness to control the energy maelstrom inside his body.

No. I wrote this combination of his Silver Age backstory and The Killing Peck specifically because of my distaste for Pain and Prejudice.

Pain and Prejudice has no mention of the bird shop, Sharkey, the reasons as to why Oswald turned into crime, the financial struggles or anything of the sort. Instead it's a retcon that combines Batman Returns origin with Hush's backstory (minus the "he was Bruce Wayne's childhood friend element", thank god).
Instead it retconned Oswald's dad's death into being "because he had to beat Oswald outside specifically for some reason and Oswald tricked him into whipping him outside in the rain and THAT'S why he died of pneumonia". Because, like in Hush, the writer thought the best way to establish the villains' cred would be to have him try to kill his parent(s) as a little kid. WHOAH SO EVIL HE'S LIKE BRUCE WAYNE BUT IN REVERSE.

And I hate when writers go overboard with Penguin's mommy issues and turn him into Norman Bates just because he cared for his mother in his Silver Age backstory.
But at least it's not Joker's Asylum and I'm glad Joker's Asylum is not canon anymore.

>and those he deems to hold physical imperfections (minor or extensive).
>"That one, too fat, this one, too tall, THIS one, too symmetrical!"

Dr. Benjamin Parker, Photographer/Scientist, searching for a way to tap dat ass that all Marvel Women used to have.
Then an accidental overdose of spider blood, spider blood, radioactive spider blood interacted with his unique body chemistry. And now, when Benjamin Parker grows confident or feels happy, a startling metamorphosis occurs.

The creature is driven by sorrow masked by quips and slammed by the editor of a local newspaper.

An accidental deal with the devil saved the life of a decrepit old woman, and took away Parker's marriage as well. The editor is completely unaware of this despite it being the one time he was correct about him being a menace.

A marriage that Peter Parker can neither prove her ever had or remember. So he must go on and let the world think he's better off as a perpetually single manchild, until he can discover the piece of him that is missing and pray to God that Ghost Rider is willing to help him out of this shit deal eventually.

Hire me Marvel. I'm super original and not a hack fraud at all.

These are all really good

Victor grew up in a fairly normal part of a fairly average European country. His parents were fairly normal people, and everything was... fairly normal. But then the bad things started happening. Poverty. Accidents. Fights. It all went straight to hell. His folks prayed, quite a lot. But not Victor. Victor was a smart lad. Why would such a being listen to them? They were maggots. All of them, were maggots...

Time passed, and little Victor grew up. He studied hard, he worked out hard, and he became a... specimen. He awkward felt something... lacking though. He would never reach the same heights as those pesky ignorant Americans. He would always be a servant to their whims.

So Victor changed course. He set aside his science for a while, and headed for strange, vast places. Places full of secret knowledge. He was ready to learn, after all. And he did. He learned a lot of dark secrets... And so he came back to civilization. He used his money to fund a personal project, a... quantum gate. A gate that could prove his theories. A gate that would make him a god amongst men. But things didn't work out... His money gone, his face ruined, his reputation tarnished. Victor was hopeless. But there was a war back home. A civil war. A war he could join... and win. And if he won, he'd be King. And Kings have no masters...

I took out all of the anachronistic parts out of Doom's origin and reworked it a bit.

Good, very good.

>former game show host
>lost his life-long career after getting canceled over some bullshit executive decision, and quickly ended up an irrelevant typecast that couldn't find work
>remained pathologically fixated to the show's format of handling high stakes brain teasers, and only resorted to crime after his other attempts at alternative revivals had failed
>generally passes himself off as a harmless eccentric goofball who just wants to have fun, but quickly becomes an extremely sore loser on the rare occasions where he doesn't win
>often resorts to "rigging" his death traps and even some of his puzzles with red herring answers, but there's always a built in "win" scenario in his games somewhere

>since an ecoterrorist should have the well being of planetary life in mind

my idea was that he was extremely misguided, making him the villain instead of the hero

also holy shit this thread is still here

Holy shit...I fucking love this.

Dude...this is good.

Bump.

I'm...man, fuck it, I ain't even mad, that's legit good. What happened to Doom and Reed in this world, user?

When it comes to costumed vigilantes, none are as controversial and awe-inspiring as the legendary Batman. The Dark Knight had protected Gotham City with ceaseless vigilance for decades, only to disappear one night without a trace. The people lost their faith in Batman as the years went by and Gotham's crime rate skyrocketed. The city, now known as Neo-Gotham, has been without a Batman for far too long.

Then came the impostors. One after another, countless men and women tried to fill the shoes of Batman. Some tried to match the Dark Knight's standards of justice, only to prove it just couldn't be done. Others went to more extreme measures of controlling Neo-Gotham's crime, all of them shut down by either the police or real superheroes when they crossed one line too many. The name Batman used to strike fear into criminals, but now everyone fears what terrors the next nutcase claiming to be Batman might bring to the table.

The most recent Batman in the long line of fakers seems promising enough. In lieu of the original Batman's costume and utility belt, this new Batman is armed with a bleeding-edge battlesuit that allows him to face down threats that no other Batman before him could handle. Though the legacy of Batman has been tarnished, this new Batman might just have what it takes to earn his right to the cowl and redeem it in the eyes of the city.

bump

I wrote an AU Doom origin here But I guess if we're talking about putting them inthe same AU as this Strange I'd say:

>Reed
The F4 went ahead with their experiment, but things went to shit pretty quickly. Johnny burned to death, Ben became a mindless mass of rocks, Sue became a detached consciousness with only Reed getting his stetchy powers. He tried to fix them, but all he was able to do was copy Sue brainwaves in the central AI of The City, and keep Ben as a Pet-Golem.

Essentially he becomes the Maker after going full-on body horror. He initially just steals tech and equipment to help his friends, but the more he hoards the more he loses his grip on reality, and coupled with his failure to cure them, he decides that humans are not advanced enough, and need to be forcibly evolved.

>Doom
I'm blanking out a bit on this one. I dislike the 616 origin (anachronistic, yet another instance of the bigoted Europeans persecuting the "innocent" gypsy), so maybe I'd just make him a normal Latverian boy who gets obsessed with obtaining power due to his poor upbringing. The rest is rumors about him. Some say he's a high-born lord. Others say he's the descendant of Dracula. Others say he has Goat-Legs for he is the Devil's Kin.

The thing about him would be that he'd be a baing of stories. You'd never learn his real name before he adapted "Victor Von Doom". You'd never learn his real origin or whether any of that is true. He'd still have the same goals as in the 616, but he'd be more of a mysterious and unpredictable force of nature.

Oh, and as for Strange, I'd make him half-British half... something. The original plan from Ditko was to make him Romanian (tie him with Dracula), so maybe some country from the Balkans or something. Maybe put the Sanctum Sanctorum in Stonehedge.

Actually I'm going to bitch about your common misconceptions concerning entropy. Entropy is a measurement, not a force. This is even worse than 'pure energy' because at least it's used in a manner consistent with, or at least vaguely resembling, actual forms of energy.

You might as well have a character concentrate pure work. It's just retarded.

Once a squire of Camelot, searching to prove himself and gain a Knight to squire for. Soon-To-Be-Squire ran into a ritual of the horrendous Morgaine le Fey preparing a ritual to destroy Camelot. With no experience he ran into the circle trying to disrupt it and succeeding. for trying to disrupt her plans, she froze him for hundreds of years.

Finding himself in 1988 London with no hope anyone he knew was alive, he sought out magic to master for the day Morgaine would return, so he could be ready. Even if he was alone, he was sure Morgaine would show up again some day. Hell he could even find a few other things to pass the time, Morgaine isn't the only magic-threat to this world. Even at the cost of his happiness, if he could save just one other innocent from such evil, it'd be worth it.
I love JLD and HB.

Isn't that Cluemaster?

An alien woman seduces Billy Batson, who knocks her up and gives birth to herself.

The S in Shazam stands for /ss/

But isn't that already Poison Ivy's M.O?

Looks more like a cross between Ra's Al Ghul's M.O but with Ivy's environmental bias/neglect for humanity, kind of.

Bruce Wayne was almost thirteen when his parents built a very strange machine, designed to view a world unseen.
When it didn't work his folks, just quit so Bruce took a look inside of it- there was a great big Flash everything got changed (his molecules got all rearranged). When Bruce woke up he realised he had snow white hair and glowing red eyes, he could walk pretty fast and built a plane that can fly. He was a little more unique than the other guys, it was then when he knew what he had to do he had to stop all the criminals that were coming through, he's here to fight for me and you. He's gonna catch them all cause he's now the Batman

Eobard Thawne one day slipped and fell to the floor by accidentally stepping over a Flash comic in public. Everyone who looked at the accident laughed. From that day forward he made his life mission to make Barrys life miserable.

I just want Damian Wayne to be Selinas kid instead of Talia. Talia (and any ghul that isnt Ra's) is a fucking shit character and the league of assassins is one of the biggest stains on what tends to be an amazing well of endless potential. It doesnt make any sense that these eastern fuckers would come to gotham in particular. Ra's was good in Batman Begins and even that was mostly due to Liam Neeson, other than that he just needs a reboot and needs to have nothing to do with Damian, the only robin that has the potential to become Batman

this sounds far better than how riddler tends to just be a bullied autist that picked the riddle format due to being a smart wimp

Replace Flash with Batman and this is Johns's origin.

Bumping

id love a series following the many impostors to their ends

Life was good for little Tony. A wealthy home, all the toys he wanted, and no shortage of great stories to read. He was really living the dream...At least for a short while. See his dad always was a busy, busy man. Always managing his company, coming up with new ideas, doing deals with foreign men. He was a busy man indeed. But the last few years he was... different. He was away most of the time. He was angry. He was drinking more. He was more pushy. And the company started to suffer from it.

The years passed, and Tony's outlook had changed. He was no longer a happy rich kid. He was a moody teen, too rich for the average joe, and far too poor for the upper class. He was alone, truly. The family name that once was synonymous with clas, now was like a doormat. Still, Tony persisted. He tried to do well at school. He wasn't no Newton material, but he had a knack for building things. He was a good looking lad too.

Until one day, his dad got too bad. He crashed his car, killing his mother too, and leaving behind nothing but debts,a tarnished name and a company on the verge of foreclosure. Tony was not going to give up though. He was a fighter. He would fix this, he would fix everything...

The years have once again passed, and now Tony is the poster boy for self-made billionaires and success stories. He rose from the gutter and reclaimed his legacy. Shame he had to lose his sense of innocense. He's a pretty cold person now you see. Almost like a tin man, with little emotion. A king atop his castle, with the world as his oyster. The women are his playthings, and the men his servants. But will he remain like that forever?

Basically an AU where Tony Stark grew up rich, lost everything and had to build Stark Industriesfrom the ground up.

Gorilla Grodd is a gorilla from the future whose come back to our time to launch an invasion on the present. As his first act of terror he rigs a soda machine to produce sodas that mutate any person who drinks them into a gorilla from the future.

>man drinks soda
>rapidly grows fur and burly muscles as well as sleek futuristic armor all over him
>"...Yess....the past...."
>A portal opens up next to them and gorilla grodd extends his hand leading them in

Of course in a dramatic twist its revealed Grodd is actually trying to jumpstart the ape civilization earlier so the technology they have will be able to withstand the greater threat of an extra galactic race who seeks to destroy all life in the milky way.

>lands
>"... He's dead."

Yes... Yes!

is that THE nightwing? Or some old character? What was he doing with the super family?

grodd is a termiator sent back from a planet of the apes future where they've finally developed advanced tech to kill the original Caesar, preserving the original timeline so Skynet doesn't have to wait an extra 3000 years

I think it's the other Nightwing.

Superman has many friends.

Nightwing & Flamebird were Superheroes on Krypton pre-explosion, Dick took the name from Supes telling him about them.

Have there ever been any good continuations of beyond in the comics? Just finished the series again recently and having withdraws.

That's cool I never knew that. Was he just powerless like most kryptonians on krypton?

this could've been the comic if marvel gave it to some other writer. we dodged a fucking bullet